Re: The "I beat Volume 3!!!!!!" thread [ALL SPOILERS]

Post by Tokimatsu »

HuuRaaaaaayy......

my Zelkova's Goddess Scythe finally cheat lvl 5... :D

i'm working on yata's fan now...
Presuntin

Post by Presuntin »

XD all Ryu Books 100% 127h playing and I still playing XD but now w/ some codes...play w/ Yata is too funny XD and I wield Peach Blossom(Hiiragi's weapon) XD
Married w/ Yata>Pi XD

Florest of Pain I beat twince...but I get nothing in the second T-T
Natsume and Tabby in party too
Red~eye`demon

Post by Red~eye`demon »

I did Get Natsume and Tabby
I got marry to Atoli
I did finshed The Forest of pain
Hmmmm.........I think Cubia was easier than Then R:1
And also The game was a total Epic battle and had a cool StoryLine but not better than Final Fantasy 7
but after aLL I DID WAS extreme in the end But the final guy from The forest of pain was exetremely hard
But it was sad when I saw Ovan disapper then happy when i saw him after I Completed the FOREST OF PAIN
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Red~eye`demon wrote:But the final guy from The forest of pain was exetremely hard
Nope, he wasn't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT56utZsYVU

And i won't even comment on the FF7 thing, but Cubia was way easier than in R:1 (or IMOQ), and even in the most "extreme" mode you play GU on, it's still easy. Unless you do something like "No Skills No Items No Awakening Solo Magic Only" challenge, but it'll be more frustrating and boring than anything.
KiteFTW^_^

Post by KiteFTW^_^ »

I got Natsume and Tabby (altho Natsume took me a week cuz she didnt show up like 50 times...thanks alot Natsume!)
I got married to Atoli
I didnt clear forest of pain, im on 98th floor
Cant remember time XD lvl 150
Honestly, this was my favorite .Hack//GU game, altho like said earlier, it was a little dry till Xth form
bl@ckr0se

Post by bl@ckr0se »

i completed it with all the in dungoen jobs done.

the only character i didnt get was natsume.

i remember when i first started.... god haseo was such a little **** it almost made me quite lol XD
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

I beat the game about 6 months ago. I was level... 139? I'm not sure. Aaaaaaanyway, I got Tabby, Natsume, and cleared the FoP, I chose to marry Natsume, because she is kewl, and from the original series :) I can't remember how long it took me, but BTW I also slaughtered Doppleganger twice.

Azure Kite for President 08! :lol:
Haseo_azure kite

Post by Haseo_azure kite »

ok one question when do u even get the Xth form?? i want it so bad
Haseo Vi Awesome

Post by Haseo Vi Awesome »

I beat it but I didnt get all the cut scenes. I to married Alkaid, I like her a little better than Atoli.

Oh and did anyone else get Shino at lv 120? I found it weird how she got pked by Ovan at that level :shock:
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I don't remember much about Shino in Roots when it came to battles, but i think she had played for quite some time already, and never showed any trouble or hesitation whenever it came about fighting or anything (pretty much like Phyllo)...so i think she was indeed at lv120.

And well, level didn't matter much at that time, since Tri-Edge's PK sign is an instant OHKO that destroys the character's PC and sends the user into a coma, unless it's an Epitaph User and in which case it's just a normal killing or a very strong hit. And Shino hadn't awakened Innis, so she was not much different to a normal character.
I'm not too use about this last parragraph though, i'm only talking according to what i saw and know, with no evidence at all ':P
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

This is my 10th time completing the game and I've finally completed EVERYTHING with the exception of obtaining every item which I'm still working on.

As far as the marriage sequences are concerned. I usually marry Shino, but the "Best Wishes" for Piros the 3rd is possibly one of the funniest things I'd seen in a while.
robicubacub

Post by robicubacub »

i beat volume 3 in 4 days., :D
RayZor

Post by RayZor »

yay i just beat it an hour ago, and i looked at all the endings too!. i didn't beat the forest of pain yet
Gazoinks

Post by Gazoinks »

I got Tabby and Natsume after I beat the game, same with the Forest of Pain (True Cernunnos is pretty easy with a maxed lv. party). I married Shino and Atoli and I do not remember my level when I beat the game, but I'm level 150 now.
Haseo Vi Awesome

My friend claims he beat it in one day? Is that even possible?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:My friend claims he beat it in one day? Is that even possible?
I've finished it in a single day and easily finish it anywhere under 14 hours, so yeah. Nothing hard to believe at all :P
Haseo Vi Awesome

TheSorrow wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:My friend claims he beat it in one day? Is that even possible?
I've finished it in a single day and easily finish it anywhere under 14 hours, so yeah. Nothing hard to believe at all :P
But 100%? Got all items from other games, the videos, etc.
He lost my vol 2+3 sadly so I wont be able to get 100% anytime soon.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

No, that's only for one game (Vol. 1 OR Vol. 2 OR Vol. 3)....the fastest i can see someone finishing all the games and ONLY finishing them (from Haseo noob to Cubia Core defeated) is like 30+ hours and somewhere around lv90....and at 100%, the fastest i could see someone is like 70 hours for all three games. You know, 100% involves fighting all enemies, getting all items, getting all keywords, all wallpapers (including the Apkallu ones), all quests fully completed, even the Bikman one.....even if you're using a very good guide to get them all, it'll still take you a long time XP Maybe it's possible to fully complete Vol. 1 (since it's the shortest to get to 100%) is 16 hours or less, but not the others, and definetly not all 3.

And if you mean only finishing Vol. 3 at 100% with the last volumes already finished at 100%.....well, i guess i can kinda see it possible to be finished under 24 straight hours, but only if you don't do anything but play (not even eat) and have AWESOME methods to gather Virus Cores and get through FoP 'XD
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

Well speed runs are all well and good, but I like to take my time with the games. My total logged time is somewhere around 455 hours...
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

TheSorrow wrote: get through FoP 'XD
Demon safe shoes+Speed charms=FOP DESTROYED.

Not to mention, you have to level up all of your Party members to level 150 and all weapon levels at 30 to get a "True" 100% to me, and that could get very tiresome with Alkaid, Bordeaux, Kaede, and Tabby.