Last Conversation [SPOILER]

Xanathos

Last Conversation [SPOILER]

Post by Xanathos »

I want to ask...  What does Aura tells Haseo, after Ovan dissapears before him at the end?

Somehow, seems tentative.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Last Conversation [SPOILER]

Post by Kuukai »

I don't recall exactly off the top of my head, except I think that's when Ovan says, "One ending is a new beginning. Don't you think so, Haseo?"
Xanathos

Post by Xanathos »

Well...
I knew that, but, thanks for the quick answer... ^^

Somehow, it's tentative  what aura says, the only thing i understand is the last part... "A new world is awaiting for you, from now on... so, now go on, you, Children of Morganna" or something like that.
silabus

Post by silabus »

children of morganna?
it sounds like children of hell
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

Children of morgana? Aura is also a children of morgana so the 8 characters are Auras brothers ans sisters in a sertain way
Lucian

Post by Lucian »

i don't think he was gonna hug Ovan... >.>
Xanathos

Post by Xanathos »

Well, that's what says... and, a scene where Haseo wants to hug Ovan? I just saw that one where he tries to reach him, because  he dissapears in front of Haseo, after telling him "When something ends, something new begins... our journey shall now continue from now on... ¿don't you want to believe that? or something like that. Then, Aura appears and begin telling something... i can say it in japanese but i don't know what it means... it was something like... "karera kokoro yobisamashta no wa, anata no omoi"

Where omoi is like thought or memory (in the sense of remember something), karera means "he", so is referring to Ovan, and kokoro makes reference to "heart" or "feelings" in a spiritual way of talking (considering that "shinsou" it's physical heart)

Well, i just wanted to know that that meant... but i still sounds confusing to me...