'cause we really don't care, as there are many ways to protect yourself and have practically unlimited SP. If you boost armor Alchemy to +34 for example, you're practically invincible to everything (save wall damage, which is always limited to 1 HP) because it affects all types of damage, including impact damage, and cannot be ignored even with an Awakening. It also grants partial knockback immunity when boosted to -101% or more (you can't do an even -100% because each Alchemy level takes off 3%). Even the mighty Indulgence and Other Self can't make those claims.Deathbringer wrote:I would like to know why there isn't codes for inf HP/SP In battle yet, is not possible?
For SP, there's a number of different ways:
- Set max SP to 9999 or higher (should solve a lot of problems by itself)
- Give yourself an SP healing spell (healing items are just spell scrolls with a different icon)
- Give yourself an HP/SP healing spell (I like Wonder Potion's spell myself, though it has a high SP cost)
- Put on a few Spirit Grasp (if you're using a good class like Edge Punisher, you're set for the entire game)
- Put Saturate Self on something (a very powerful form of SP Regen found only on the player's version of Shadow)
- Put Doppel Accessory 4 on something (an obscenely broken form of SP Regen found only on Great Suffering)
But yeah, 9999 max SP and Doppel Accessory 4 will cure you of your SP woes forever.