89%
no
11%

Total votes: 27

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, it's pretty much factual that all that data you're talking about was Cubia, and he died. We also know practically beyond a doubt that Ovan's arm contains an AIDA.
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

AuraTwilight wrote:We also know practically beyond a doubt that Ovan's arm contains an AIDA.
are you saying there is or isent an AIDA in his arm. because every time i watch that part i dont the the black stff anywhere
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

You see the "black stuff" cloud his glasses implying they want to make it more dramatic like a "ZOMG Ovan's an Aida PC!" or something like that.
Hakodate

Post by Hakodate »

^^; Well, for Vol.2 I'd like harder Avatar battles. The ones in Rebirth...are almost ridiculous. they seemed more like a gimmick tacked on to the game than anything else. Fun, yes but waaay too easy. Like I think was mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread fighting more than one thing at a time would totally be great. Orca and Balmung just bring it all at once.
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

i think they were there to give a feel for whats next. throwing something hard at you for the first time would get anyone frustrated real quick ><
Hakodate

Post by Hakodate »

Eh, I probably shouldnt be complaining too much on this anyway considering Avatar battles are there mainly to move on the story. But Im just saying it never really got harder after starting out easy. Those AIDA Anna things are good enough to ween yourself to the controls, not to mention you fight abunch of them. Plus you can practice at Yata's place. Even when you fight Azure flame god his attacks=predictable as with the rest.
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

Xu Yuan wrote:You see the "black stuff" cloud his glasses implying they want to make it more dramatic like a "ZOMG Ovan's an Aida PC!" or something like that.
im sorry but i stil dont see it :(
VKV

Post by VKV »

You can see it at 12:56 in episode 17.

Edit to The Rebirth: You'r welcome.
Last edited by VKV on Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

VKV wrote:You can see it at 12:56 in episode 17.
ohhhh >.> i feel stupid. thanks alot for the help
bredan

Post by bredan »

i'll like to see armor changes. i just dont like the flicker armor that haseo has.
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Well, you're going to have to deal with that armour for much of Volume 2 and all of Volume 3. ¬_¬

I like Haseo's style, but then again, I'm easy to please...

...as long as we get Endrance as an ally then I'm happy.
bredan

Post by bredan »

what if you dont? what if tri-edge comatose him?
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

If Tri-Edge can comatose Endrance then why couldn't he comatose Haseo?

Endrance has Macha's protection and the situation in Volume 2 leads me to believe he most definitely will become an ally.

If I don't...I'll be very upset. T_T
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I dunno, he's kinda frozen in Volume 2. We might not get to use him until volume 3.
bredan

Post by bredan »

i found on wiki that endrance gets DDed
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

i hope Volume 2 will leave more questions than answers instead of what happened in the 4 part series.
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

bredan wrote:i found on wiki that endrance gets DDed
There's no sign of Endrance ever being DDed, being DDed doesn't leave you frozen at the bottom of a lake.

But the new trailer shows En-sama being in a party with Haseo so XP on you lot, I was right!
KaenKasharion

Post by KaenKasharion »

Umbra wrote:
bredan wrote:i found on wiki that endrance gets DDed
There's no sign of Endrance ever being DDed, being DDed doesn't leave you frozen at the bottom of a lake.

But the new trailer shows En-sama being in a party with Haseo so XP on you lot, I was right!
Hes probably frozen near the beginning/middle and goes straight to the end :)
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Umbra wrote:I guess the new Administrative Office would be the Serpent of Knowledge within Raven's @home...

I mean Yata and Pai are both administrators, and both of them use the @home as an office. ¬_¬
That's exactly what it's for.
AuraTwilight wrote:Well, it's pretty much factual that all that data you're talking about was Cubia, and he died. We also know practically beyond a doubt that Ovan's arm contains an AIDA.
Well, I'm still waiting since I'm pretty sure the full explanation will be much more complicated than that... Tri-Edge's data drain in Roots would have destroyed it if it was just an AIDA...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

He was Data Drained by Skeith in an Avatar battle. That counts.
Well, I'm still waiting since I'm pretty sure the full explanation will be much more complicated than that... Tri-Edge's data drain in Roots would have destroyed it if it was just an AIDA...
Maybe a really badass AIDA. Or the "It" That is unlike any class of entity ever seen in the World or the true enemy beyond all imagination :P