I have a question?

Lightpaw45

I have a question?

Post by Lightpaw45 »

I'm playing Reminisce and am trying to get as many greeting cards as I can to spam Endrance with when he finally joins Haseo's friend's group...but whenever I go to the Book of 1000, all I get for rewards are GP. Does Death Grunty not give movies/Audio/Greeting cards for rewards anymore? :( And if not, how can I get Greeting cards...?
Thanks!
Tsuki-44

Re: I have a question?

Post by Tsuki-44 »

whenever you get GP as a reward from the book of 1000, it means that its a reward you would have gotten in Rebirth, but since you're playing vol 2, that reward has been replaced with GP. So if you want as many greeting cards as possible, it would be best to completely max out the book of 1000 in rebirth, then do the same for the next 2 games.
Lightpaw45

Post by Lightpaw45 »

Tsuki-44 wrote:whenever you get GP as a reward from the book of 1000, it means that its a reward you would have gotten in Rebirth, but since you're playing vol 2, that reward has been replaced with GP. So if you want as many greeting cards as possible, it would be best to completely max out the book of 1000 in rebirth, then do the same for the next 2 games.
Ah poo.... Will I eventually catch up and get back to the normal Book of 1000 rewards if I rank it up a lot more?
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Yep! just keep at it and you'll start getting the rewards that you'd normally get from vol 2.