secret area words!!!!!!!!!!!

alphawolf1011

secret area words!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by alphawolf1011 »

are there any secret area words for vol.2???????
PLEASE HELP!!! :?
Kim_Hyral

Re: secret area words!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kim_Hyral »

After finish the game, you can learn some special words to make special areas.
Well, hidora discovered some secret areas that can help you sometimes:
Taken from hidora's guide wrote:Δ Warm Your Berserker - You can encounter right at the beginning the Mecha Grounty and a Battle Area to make Bountry Hunter.
Θ Roaring Joyous Berserker - Perfect to find 5 Adler’s Keys at the beginning of area.
There's more areas that hidora know, but I think these are the only ones that can interest you.
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

ok thnx......
i was tlking bout area words like
Delta: Screaming Idling Princess - Lost field
under the vol.3 post titled: Hey does anybody know any secret area words ??

and how do u get the words for
Delta: Screaming Idling Princess - Lost field in vol.3
hidora

Post by hidora »

Kim_Hyral wrote:hidora discovered some secret areas
I didn't discover the Adler's Keys one. Back in 2008 I saw on someone's post at GameFAQs board and forgot to write down the name of the person.
alphawolf1011 wrote:and how do u get the words for
Delta: Screaming Idling Princess - Lost field in vol.3
If memory serves right, you can only get those keywords in vol 1, as they are keywords for quests.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

If by "secret area words", you mean more like "glitched areas" than actual secret/special areas (in which you could also include Lost Grounds and special quests areas), then there are many you can find and explore. I actually listed some of them in that very same topic about Screaming Idling Princess.
Teh Me ;B wrote:Delta: Upfront Starting Berserker
-Third floor "haunted", no monsters and "invisible" PKs appear. (Rebirth only)

Delta: Fattening Ruined Fast Horse
-Waterfall glitch. The waterfall background of the Beast Statue's room overlaps in the room right infront of it. The effect can be seen on both sides.

Delta: Graceful Wrath's Shadow
Theta: Concealed Friend's Moonlight
Theta: Roaring Friend's Moonlight
Delta: Spring's Black Hand Song
-Plataform glitch with Return Feather/Plataform Transport on a nearby hill, allowing you to go underground (Rebirth and Reminisce only)

Theta: Galloping Wrath's Blue Cloud
Theta: Galloping Military Blue Cloud
Theta: Galloping Engaging Blue Cloud
Theta: Galloping Swift Blue Cloud
-There's a gap in the map that allows you to travel off-limits.

Theta: Starting Wrath's Blue Cloud
Theta: Starting Military Blue Cloud
Theta: Starting Engaging Blue Cloud
Theta: Starting Swift Blue Cloud
-There's a gap just like the above, letting you walk through water, and letting you go underground if you walk enough to get off the water's limits.
Some of those words are only obtainable in Vol. 2 or Vol. 3, and as noted, some only work in certain volumes as well. However, there's no other area like Screaming Idling Princess, talking about being a special area with specific conditions and enemies that don't appear elsewhere and carry unobtainable items (in a respective volume).
hidora

Post by hidora »

TheSorrow wrote:Theta: Galloping Wrath's Blue Cloud
Theta: Galloping Military Blue Cloud
Theta: Galloping Engaging Blue Cloud
Theta: Galloping Swift Blue Cloud
-There's a gap in the map that allows you to travel off-limits.

Theta: Starting Wrath's Blue Cloud
Theta: Starting Military Blue Cloud
Theta: Starting Engaging Blue Cloud
Theta: Starting Swift Blue Cloud
-There's a gap just like the above, letting you walk through water, and letting you go underground if you walk enough to get off the water's limits.
If you use the bike while being off-limits, you start sinking.
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

THANKS A BUCH !!!!!! :lol:

""Some of those words are only obtainable in Vol. 2 or Vol. 3, and as noted, some only work in certain volumes as well. However, there's no other area like Screaming Idling Princess, talking about being a special area with specific conditions and enemies that don't appear elsewhere and carry unobtainable items (in a respective volume).""

HOW DO U OBTAIN THESE KEYWORDS???
Last edited by TheSorrow on Sun May 29, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post >3<
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

alphawolf1011 wrote:""Some of those words are only obtainable in Vol. 2 or Vol. 3, and as noted, some only work in certain volumes as well. However, there's no other area like Screaming Idling Princess, talking about being a special area with specific conditions and enemies that don't appear elsewhere and carry unobtainable items (in a respective volume).""

What keywords? I posted several of them XD
If you mean the keywords "Screaming", "Idling" and "Princess", you get them in Vol. 1 by taking part in the Animal Quest thing. The areas you'll be going to for the mission quests will provide you with the keywords.
And again, you can only obtain them in Vol. 1. There's no way to get the keywords in Vol. 2 or Vol. 3 without transferring Vol. 1 data.
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

TheSorrow wrote:
alphawolf1011 wrote:""Some of those words are only obtainable in Vol. 2 or Vol. 3, and as noted, some only work in certain volumes as well. However, there's no other area like Screaming Idling Princess, talking about being a special area with specific conditions and enemies that don't appear elsewhere and carry unobtainable items (in a respective volume).""

If you mean the keywords "Screaming", "Idling" and "Princess", you get them in Vol. 1 by taking part in the Animal Quest thing. The areas you'll be going to for the mission quests will provide you with the keywords.
And again, you can only obtain them in Vol. 1. There's no way to get the keywords in Vol. 2 or Vol. 3 without transferring Vol. 1 data.
srry i ment the keywords you posted how do u get 'em? ( THE ones in vol. 2 & 3)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

alphawolf1011 wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:

srry i ment the keywords you posted how do u get 'em? ( THE ones in vol. 2 & 3)
You get most of them by reading the forum topics. You see those topics where a player asks for help in finding some item or some kind of monster? The area keywords they get in response are all unique keywords, so make sure to read all of the topics. The topics are saved between volumes (as long as you transferred data), so you don't have to worry about missing any of them. You don't even have to "read" the topics, just view them and close them and if they had any keywords it'll tell you they were added to your list.
The words Starting (2nd word) and Galloping are unlocked by Story, so you can't miss those. So the only special ones that you might miss are:

Fattening - Finish a lv32 area with B-S rank
Spring's - Finish a lv38 area with B-S rank
Concealed - Finish a lv42 area with B-S rank
Engaging - Finish a lv121 area with B-S rank
Moonlight - Finish Vol. 2
alphawolf1011

Post by alphawolf1011 »

ok thnx btw how the hell do u find the "cloudy" item for the dude who ask for em in the fourm? i kept going back to the areas posted 4-5 time and never got em same for the conch shell thinby or what ever the hell it was :? :?
AniGrl

Post by AniGrl »

I got a special area word with a crimson card (Restraint of Discipline) in the temple .
It is a level 100 area. You need to collect fragments.

Area Word:
Θ Competing Cloudless Two Wings
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

Hmm. So there is a spot on a certain are that let's you go out of the map. Sweet. Can someone send me a link to a youtube video that will best show me how to do this.

I see someone mentioned something called a "a lost area". Is that the same thing as a lost ground or is it something different.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

First of all, don't double post anymore. Just edit your last post if you want to add something else.
SCP-173 wrote:Hmm. So there is a spot on a certain are that let's you go out of the map. Sweet. Can someone send me a link to a youtube video that will best show me how to do this.
There are probably videos of how to do that, as well as other funny tricks, but you don't really need them. Just go to the mentioned areas and you'll be able to figure out how, it's very easy and the "glitched" spots are very easy to notice too, even by just looking at the map.
SCP-173 wrote:I see someone mentioned something called a "a lost area". Is that the same thing as a lost ground or is it something different.
That's just the name used to describe such area, but it has nothing to do with lost grounds. Delta: Screaming Idling Princess is an incomplete area avaliable in Rebirth, where you can see several oddities such like out-of-map Plataforms, a Mecha Grunty on the beach, and an incomplete Azul Sachem enemy, which is nameless in Rebirth and gives you "Healing Portions".
Apparently, this area was meant to be part of the Lucky Animal quest (just like Screaming Returning Princess), however for some reason it was scrapped and left incomplete. That's why it's referred to as a "lost area". You can also explore the area in Reminisce and Redemption, but it's much more interesting to see in Rebirth.
SCP-173

Post by SCP-173 »

First off I want to say I don't know what I would do without admins who know everything. And also are there other lost areas?