please help me...

User avatar
Zerard
lurker
lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

please help me...

Postby Zerard » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:14 am

Can someone tell me how do i get the doppelganger dual swords?
cause i already beat him several times but i only got his broadsword and his scythe... :( :( :(

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: the ocean above us

Re: please help me...

Postby TheEnigma » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 am

To get the twin swords you need the item from beating Doppelganger in volume 1.Its called the Own King. You have beat him in volume one to get said item, transfer file, and then to get all 3 weapon types beat him twice in volume 2.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast
Image
For it is the number of a man; and his number is... 666

User avatar
Zerard
lurker
lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Re: please help me...

Postby Zerard » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:29 am

TheEnigma wrote:To get the twin swords you need the item from beating Doppelganger in volume 1.Its called the Own King. You have beat him in volume one to get said item, transfer file, and then to get all 3 weapon types beat him twice in volume 2.



but i dont have hack vol 1...is there any way i could get that dual sword without play hack vol 1?

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: the ocean above us

Re: please help me...

Postby TheEnigma » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:31 am

Zerard wrote:
TheEnigma wrote:To get the twin swords you need the item from beating Doppelganger in volume 1.Its called the Own King. You have beat him in volume one to get said item, transfer file, and then to get all 3 weapon types beat him twice in volume 2.



but i dont have hack vol 1...is there any way i could get that dual sword without play hack vol 1?


Hmm not by any means aside from AR or other cheat devices. You could possibly download a GU clear save file with the item from gamefaqs and put that on your memory card. But i think for the transfer to work you need to restart volume 2 but i dont know.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast
Image
For it is the number of a man; and his number is... 666

User avatar
hidora
.hack//aficionado
.hack//aficionado
Posts: 1084
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm
Location: Manaus, AM, Brazil

Re: please help me...

Postby hidora » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am

TheEnigma wrote:Hmm not by any means aside from AR or other cheat devices. You could possibly download a GU clear save file with the item from gamefaqs and put that on your memory card. But i think for the transfer to work you need to restart volume 2 but i dont know.

The only data flag transfer you don't need to restart the game is from IMOQ to Rebirth, so yeah, you'd need to restart your vol 2 for that.
Image
Pressed the wrong button, eh?
Dude, I wanna punch you in the face so badly right now...

hidora wrote:GODDAMN YOU MUTANT NINJA BEARS!

User avatar
Zerard
lurker
lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Re: please help me...

Postby Zerard » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 am

hidora wrote:
TheEnigma wrote:Hmm not by any means aside from AR or other cheat devices. You could possibly download a GU clear save file with the item from gamefaqs and put that on your memory card. But i think for the transfer to work you need to restart volume 2 but i dont know.

The only data flag transfer you don't need to restart the game is from IMOQ to Rebirth, so yeah, you'd need to restart your vol 2 for that.



could you send me the link where i can download GU clear save file?i really appriciate it...

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: the ocean above us

Re: please help me...

Postby TheEnigma » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:57 am

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/928400-hack-gu-vol-1-rebirth/saves

You just have to read the description in the saves to find out which one you want. There are 2 that have the Own King in the title but others might have it as well. So which ever one you get good luck.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast
Image
For it is the number of a man; and his number is... 666

User avatar
Zerard
lurker
lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Re: please help me...

Postby Zerard » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:37 pm

TheEnigma wrote:http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/928400-hack-gu-vol-1-rebirth/saves

You just have to read the description in the saves to find out which one you want. There are 2 that have the Own King in the title but others might have it as well. So which ever one you get good luck.



ok thank you very much...


Return to “//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron