Glitched area in Volume 2.

GyppyGirl2021

Glitched area in Volume 2.

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Unfortunately, I didn't force the keyword into my head, so I can't remember it now, but it was a cave dungeon on Theta server, just below level 70 iirc, Water+Wind+Light element if that helps any. I was going through it with Silabus and Atoli (I think) since I want to overlevel as usual on my new playthrough (I'm just before the fight with Hiiragi), and I immediately noticed that on the second floor, the ramp leading to the third floor was in an extremely odd location (i.e. butted right up next to the first room on the second floor).

While I was crossing the bridge to the first room, I saw some really, REALLY weird graphical difficulties (there was a partially cut-off protrusion of rock on one side, the side facing the downramp), and the room itself had the same problem. Nothing happened when I got to the other end of the floor, though, so I'm presuming the graphical glitch is only on that side.

I know I don't have to report every bug I see, but it's entertaining to describe things like this. XD
Master ZED

Re: Glitched area in Volume 2.

Post by Master ZED »

Can't look in the warp record for it?
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I was feeling lazy at the time I posted this, I'll probably get around to checking that out soon though. XD

Not entirely certain, but I *think* the keyword was "Tranquil Black Moon Raven". Like I said, though... might be wrong. XD
-Raina-

Post by -Raina- »

I'd like to check this out for myself...
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

I "think" I remember seeing this. I'll go back and check and see if those are the keywords.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

The first word was either "Tranquil" or "Peaceful", I think, but the other two are fairly definite.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

It's definitely Theta: Tranquil Black Moon Raven. The same things happen on Redemption.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

It is some "room overlap" glitch, so that the graphics of one room are displayed in another room because of how close they are? Similar to the Waterfall glitch?

I wanted to check this myself and post then...but, given my current activities, i haven't had the chance nor i think i'd have the chance anytime soon anyways x-x' lol
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Yeah, it must be a room overlap glitch because the downramp is literally right next to the room.

And yeah, I checked the keyword for myself in my history, the first word is definitely "Tranquil".
-Raina-

Post by -Raina- »

I tried it, but I didn't notice anyting unusual aside from the two floor level entries (or whatever they're called) on the second floor being unusually close. Otherwise, I searched everywhere and it looked just like any other dungeon.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Use the first-person view in the first room and hallway and look around.

There's a clear graphical difficulty there... at least there was in Volume 2.
-Raina-

Post by -Raina- »

Okay then, I suppose I'll check it out again...by first-person, you mean R3, right?
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Yeah, I think... I always use one of the shoulder buttons so I don't actually know the specific, it's just kind of reflexive (and sometimes accidental when I press down too hard on the left control stick). XD
-Raina-

Post by -Raina- »

I'm still not seeing it. ^^; Is it possible for someone to post a screenshot? I'm not sure exactly what it is I'm looking for, since I don't know what it looks like. The description is a little bit too complicated for me to keep up.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Er... where are you looking? I saw the glitch on the way to the first room on the second floor from the ramp leading from the first floor...
-Raina-

Post by -Raina- »

Umm, I don't remember! ^^; Like I said, I haven't the slightest clue where I'm supposed to be looking.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

It's the specific location I noted. The second floor of Theta: Tranquil Black Moon Raven, in the hallway leading to the first room on the second floor and the first room itself.
-Raina-

Post by -Raina- »

Oh, now I see it! Duh. *facepalm*