Abyss Quest... haha... (possible spoilers)

GyppyGirl2021

Re: Abyss Quest... haha... (possible spoilers)

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I honestly think that's what made me giggle so much about that quote, once I realized what he was referring to :lol:

I told my brother that Haseo cracked a joke and he gave me a blank stare for about three minutes XD
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I told my brother that Haseo cracked a joke and he gave me a blank stare for about three minutes XD
I can honestly say I believe that 100% :lol:
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Ranylyn wrote:Well, back on topic, the Humpty Dumpty thing makes sense since they needed Eggs for the ritual to call forth The One Sin? :lol:
Haseo actually paid that much attention to a Quest's backstory? Can't say I ever noticed that was the source of the quote, but that might be because I never expected him to bother with such things. :P
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

Well, It kinda stood out for me, since the evil guys talk about the eggs before throwing those fail-monsters at you. I figured I had stumbled onto a hidden sidequest and paid attention so I wouldn't miss anything. But like I said, it had been so long that I had completely forgotten all abut the Humpty Dumpty thing.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Yeah, since they were obsessing about the egg so much, it's no surprise Haseo had the whole thing drilled into his brain by the end of the quest XD

And besides, either way it was pretty funny to see him of all people cracking a joke :lol: