have you ever maxed out the combo??

timis3

have you ever maxed out the combo??

Post by timis3 »

have you ever tried to max out your combo gadge to see how high it goes??

i managed 999 before it stopped counting (magus's lost weapon guardian)
EtherealDeath

Re: have you ever maxed out the combo??

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timis3

Post by timis3 »

i no that the maxed is 999... i was asking if anyone ever decided to get there (besides me:P)
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Yes, following the steps of a video involving Doppel
>3>
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

Well, I kinda borrowed the idea from MasterZED, but I maxed out the combo fighting against Ovan with Xth Form Haseos, AKA, Xth Triad as he called them, using nothing but dual guns, but it was by accident. On my seventh Ren-Geki, the game glitched when Justice/Judgement was finished and Ovan became invincible!!! His HP never went down until after my 15TH REN-GEKI!! I seriously hate that glitch. It apparently works on the CPU's as well. :(
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

shadow of skeith wrote:Well, I kinda borrowed the idea from MasterZED, but I maxed out the combo fighting against Ovan with Xth Form Haseos, AKA, Xth Triad as he called them, using nothing but dual guns, but it was by accident. On my seventh Ren-Geki, the game glitched when Justice/Judgement was finished and Ovan became invincible!!! His HP never went down until after my 15TH REN-GEKI!! I seriously hate that glitch. It apparently works on the CPU's as well. :(
The death protection bug was fixed in Redemption... are you sure you didn't just forget about the ability of the Reject Neighbor?
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

Master ZED wrote:
shadow of skeith wrote:Well, I kinda borrowed the idea from MasterZED, but I maxed out the combo fighting against Ovan with Xth Form Haseos, AKA, Xth Triad as he called them, using nothing but dual guns, but it was by accident. On my seventh Ren-Geki, the game glitched when Justice/Judgement was finished and Ovan became invincible!!! His HP never went down until after my 15TH REN-GEKI!! I seriously hate that glitch. It apparently works on the CPU's as well. :(
The death protection bug was fixed in Redemption... are you sure you didn't just forget about the ability of the Reject Neighbor?
I honestly have no idea. I just used justice for a ren-geki finish, the game froze for about four seconds, then Ovan wasn't taking any damage until later. It's wierd. :shock: