help please

ninja20676

help please

Post by ninja20676 »

what is the hihest i can get alkaids affection in part 2 ?
EtherealDeath

Re: help please

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ninja20676

Post by ninja20676 »

no matter waht i do i cant get hers above blue with three dots
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

1. Bring her along in your party more
  2. Do Arena battles with her
  3. Use items/spells on her
  4. Teach her spells
  5. Gift her items
  6. Send her Greeting Mails with right responses
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Bring her along in your party more
Do Arena battles with her
Use items/spells on her
Teach her spells
Gift her items
Send her Greeting Mails with right responses
yeah, just take her everywhere with. and if u want to max out her affection b4 she leaves, do it b4 kuhn returns and dont log out.
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

There's also CH Favorites and Rengeki Favorites........ although I'm not too sure how much they actually help.

Her affection circle/level seems to be more annoying and difficult to raise than others' though.
saku's was definatley more difficult for me.
Kitsune~

Post by Kitsune~ »

TheEnigma wrote:
There's also CH Favorites and Rengeki Favorites........ although I'm not too sure how much they actually help.

Her affection circle/level seems to be more annoying and difficult to raise than others' though.
saku's was definatley more difficult for me.
Yeah, but the greeting cards help quite a lot. One more thing, DONT let her die in battle or be mean when responding to her e-mails/greeting cards. Both of those things will make it go down =/
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

DONT let her die in battle or be mean when responding to her e-mails/greeting cards. Both of those things will make it go down =/
Wait, they actually go down? O.o lol I just thought if you weren't nice to them their affection just didn't increase.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

FallenDragon wrote:
DONT let her die in battle or be mean when responding to her e-mails/greeting cards. Both of those things will make it go down =/
Wait, they actually go down? O.o lol I just thought if you weren't nice to them their affection just didn't increase.
If you let them die alot, yes, it does decrease. But it's actually very rare with e-mail replies when the decreasing happens. Usually when you send a mean reply the message chains stops right there (so stopping you from gaining more affection from that chain), but for example, when you send Matsu a reply asking him to go ask Hiiragi out (or something like that, you get the point), you DO get to see a message saying "Affection Decrease" XD
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

TheSorrow wrote:If you let them die alot, yes, it does decrease. But it's actually very rare with e-mail replies when the decreasing happens. Usually when you send a mean reply the message chains stops right there (so stopping you from gaining more affection from that chain), but for example, when you send Matsu a reply asking him to go ask Hiiragi out (or something like that, you get the point), you DO get to see a message saying "Affection Decrease" XD
Hmm...I see, I didn't know that, thanks. Heh, I guess I was nice to them XD
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

Out of curiosity...
when you send Matsu a reply asking him to go ask Hiiragi out (or something like that, you get the point)
Can you really suggest to Matsu that he ask Hiiragi out? I would love that! (Do it, Matsu! Do it!)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Annwyn wrote:Out of curiosity...
when you send Matsu a reply asking him to go ask Hiiragi out (or something like that, you get the point)
Can you really suggest to Matsu that he ask Hiiragi out? I would love that! (Do it, Matsu! Do it!)
Yes XD It's a chain e-mail from the "What's your type?" question...don't remember much details but i guess they were talking about who it would be Matsu's type or something, and the "Hiiragi" option is in one reply.....you just can't miss the chance of choosing it >3> lol