Reminisce UNDUB?

RyuMizuchi

Reminisce UNDUB?

Post by RyuMizuchi »

Hello,

Ive bought Vol. 2 recently, right after completing Vol. 1 (got pretty much hooked up)... However, since ive played the UNDUB version of Vol. 1, i havent been able to adjust to English VO in the Reminisce (after all, the seiyuus from Roots and G.U are pretty much the same ones). Therefore ive started looking for the UNDUB version of Reminisce. Much to my demise, it cannot easily be acquired after Demonoid went down. Thats why im asking you guys - i hope that some of you also prefer the Japanese cast, and know where can i acquire the Vol. 2 UNDUB... As for legality issue - i possess the original NTSC Reminisce, so using an UNDUB is not a crime. Thank you in advance.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Re: Reminisce UNDUB?

Post by iuliathe3rd »

We cannot link you to any downloading sites. It's illegal and a bannable offense on this board.
d5t

Re: Reminisce UNDUB?

Post by d5t »

RyuMizuchi wrote:Hello,

Ive bought Vol. 2 recently, right after completing Vol. 1 (got pretty much hooked up)... However, since ive played the UNDUB version of Vol. 1, i havent been able to adjust to English VO in the Reminisce (after all, the seiyuus from Roots and G.U are pretty much the same ones). Therefore ive started looking for the UNDUB version of Reminisce. Much to my demise, it cannot easily be acquired after Demonoid went down. Thats why im asking you guys - i hope that some of you also prefer the Japanese cast, and know where can i acquire the Vol. 2 UNDUB... As for legality issue - i possess the original NTSC Reminisce, so using an UNDUB is not a crime. Thank you in advance.
Sorry RyuMizuchi,

While fair use may be on your side, we do not condone linking to any file sharing websites regardless of a persons intentions.