I have quetions

sorachaos

I have quetions

Post by sorachaos »

hi I've beaten all 3dot games of dot hack g.u and also the original 4
well in the 1st game rebirth i got the own king from the doppleganger but when i transfered 2 vol 2 mi own king was gone whats up with that?
any awnsers are welcome and TY
.hack//BICTIOUS

Re: I have quetions

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

... ^^; I'd really suggest working on your grammar. It took me a few minutes to realize what you were saying.

Anyway, in volume 2, beat Doppelganger again and you'll get weapons. The Twin Blade weapons are your prize for having Own King.
Master ZED

Re: I have quetions

Post by Master ZED »

.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:... ^^; I'd really suggest working on your grammar. It took me a few minutes to realize what you were saying.

Anyway, in volume 2, beat Doppelganger again and you'll get weapons. The Twin Blade weapons are your prize for having Own King.
He's asking why his Own King disappeared after transferring to volume 2, not what it's for.

I only have two guesses: either you don't know where the Own King is in inventory (it's in Key Items), or you didn't save after acquiring Own King. You may want to check your Rebirth save. Otherwise, you fell victim to some random glitch (as much as I hate to say that) and should probably just try transferring again.