Lost Weapons

ChaoticTwilight

Lost Weapons

Post by ChaoticTwilight »

Okay so I got Atoli's and Pi's Lost Weapons, but they don't equip it. How do I get them to do that?
vasto_lorde

Re: Lost Weapons

Post by vasto_lorde »

Just change their equipment on the Equipment menu. Is it that hard?
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Some people aren't aware of the fact that you can change your allies' equipment.
bredan

Post by bredan »

OMFG How can people not know how to change theier party members equiment it says so in the handbook!
vasto_lorde

Post by vasto_lorde »

bredan wrote:OMFG How can people not know how to change theier party members equiment it says so in the handbook!
I absolutely agree...
DarkInferno

Post by DarkInferno »

Wow, it's true, anime fans really can't read for ****...

Maybe they're too low level? They have to be higher or at the same level as the weapon to be able to equip it. Is the weapon's text name grayed out?
ChaoticTwilight

I've been working a lot, I haven't been able to play Reminisce all summer but I have this weekened off to finish up the Ryo Books and get the Lost Weapons.
baysrd07

Post by baysrd07 »

DarkInferno wrote:Wow, it's true, anime fans really can't read for ****...

Maybe they're too low level? They have to be higher or at the same level as the weapon to be able to equip it. Is the weapon's text name grayed out?

omg... dude... why would the weapon's text name be grayed out? Apparently, you don't understand what the 'Lost Weapons' are. The ONLY players that obtain them are the ONLY players that can equip them. Example, Haseo's Ticking Death, Kuhn's Silent Jade, etcetera. They are only given to the infinity eight when you break the seals on the weapons, and when the seals are broken, that person AUTOMATICALLY acquires their 'Lost Weapon' (see example). The only reason why they don't equip them is probably because the game usually only auto changes their equipment either while their not partying with you and busy (Kuhn and Pi in vol:1 for me had the best weapons they could get in that game when I got the chance to control them again, but before I lost that ability, they were using one of the middle class weapons for that game), or you GIVE the equipment to them. Otherwise, it appears you have to forcefully equip it to them.

Another thing, I don't know about you, but when I finally acquired the lost weapons, if I remember right, I was already the required level to wield Haseo's Lost weapon when he got it. The lost weapons are all the same level (75) in volume 2. Sure Haseo tended to be higher leveled than my other party members, but never any more than 4 or 5 levels max (except for Alkaid). *Calms down and takes a breather* Sorry for that little rant.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

There's no need to be an asshole, Baysrd. He was asking if they were grayed out because even the Lost Weapons need to be at a certain level to use.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Or you could be looking at them from the Customize screen, in which case it's because you can't modify them.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

In order for them to equip the lost equipment they need to be at the particular level. Just level them up at the meantime.
Reon

Post by Reon »

AuraTwilight wrote:There's no need to be an asshole, Baysrd. He was asking if they were grayed out because even the Lost Weapons need to be at a certain level to use.
This coming from someone who has a disclaimer about his asshole behavior = comic persona. Thats going in my sig.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, there's being an asshole for the purposes of satire, like what I do, and then just patronizing people and talking down to them like they've never heard of .hack before.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

vasto_lorde wrote:
bredan wrote:OMFG How can people not know how to change theier party members equiment it says so in the handbook!
I absolutely agree...
Yeah, i just dont see how people not know that they can change their allies equipment, its in the handbook, as a matter of fact, they dont even have to read the handbook to figure that out, oh well>>
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

AuraTwilight wrote:Well, there's being an asshole for the purposes of satire, like what I do, and then just patronizing people and talking down to them like they've never heard of .hack before.
He makes a good point,there is a difference between an asshole for satire which is what i do too XD and the asshole that just seems to like insult some people just because they might not know much about .Hack. You cant forget that for alot of people, .Hack//GU is the very first .Hack game they've ever played
ChaoticTwilight

Keyaki wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:Well, there's being an asshole for the purposes of satire, like what I do, and then just patronizing people and talking down to them like they've never heard of .hack before.
He makes a good point,there is a difference between an asshole for satire which is what i do too XD and the asshole that just seems to like insult some people just because they might not know much about .Hack. You cant forget that for alot of people, .Hack//GU is the very first .Hack game they've ever played
Actually the .Hack/GU series is the very first .Hack game I've ever played. I've been recently trying to find the first four, but no look so far.

And thanks for answering my question, I appericate it everyone :D
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

You have to realise that not all people read everything about a game. And the first game didn't allow you to change your allies' equipment, so it's completely understandable that some people might not have noticed the addition.
vasto_lorde

Post by vasto_lorde »

But you MUST know perfectly the basic control of an RPG Game... It will be Important... And that feature addition is appeared when you open the Menu... There is no way you can't notice that....
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

You can easily click that message away without reading it. Especially when you don't like reading stuff.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Or they could be playing it in a foreign language.