is endrance gay?

User avatar
heeden
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:23 am

is endrance gay?

Postby heeden » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:51 pm

i mean i understand love between a father and son but endrances love is well.....psycotic....
Image

User avatar
.hack//BICTIOUS
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 783
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:15 am

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby .hack//BICTIOUS » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:21 pm

Anti-gay bashing will absolutely not be tolerated. Please don't use terms like "psychotic" in what you mean.

Also, Endrance is pansexual. He'll love anyone/anything that shows his affection. See: Mia. Haseo just so happens to be the only person who shows him the right kind of affection who's not evil or a ****.
Endrance is so purdy in his dress <33

User avatar
Demon_Skeith
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:05 am

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Demon_Skeith » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:31 pm

.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:Anti-gay bashing will absolutely not be tolerated. Please don't use terms like "psychotic" in what you mean.

Also, Endrance is pansexual. He'll love anyone/anything that shows his affection. See: Mia. Haseo just so happens to be the only person who shows him the right kind of affection who's not evil or a ****.


it's just werid really
Image

the third form of the terror of death skeith!

Yusuke3001
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:45 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Yusuke3001 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:28 pm

The Darkness wrote:
heeden wrote:i mean i understand love between a father and son but endrances love is well.....psycotic....

How is it psycotic?

I think he was referring to how Endrance was with Mia O.o he did kinda go a little crazy and tends to go a little over board when it comes to showing his feels. I'd say him going over protective with Haseo ranks a 9 out of 10. I'm not saying being gay is bad or anything like that, I have friends that are gay and I don't mind, I'm only saying that some people need to learn self control, you know?

Yusuke3001
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:45 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Yusuke3001 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:16 pm

Yusuke3001 wrote:
The Darkness wrote:
heeden wrote:How is it psycotic?

I think he was referring to how Endrance was with Mia O.o he did kinda go a little crazy and tends to go a little over board when it comes to showing his feels. I'd say him going over protective with Haseo ranks a 9 out of 10. I'm not saying being gay is bad or anything like that, I have friends that are gay and I don't mind, I'm only saying that some people need to learn self control, you know?

He still should have used a different term instead of pyscotic.

True, of course maybe he didn't know of any at the time, it's what me and my friend like to call a BDM (Brain Dead Moment, spread it around and let's see how many people start using it!)

User avatar
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:21 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Azure crow » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:33 pm

BEing pansexual,or homosecual,shouldn't be veiwed oa weird or out of place at all.
It's as common as being strait,just not as accepted because it is not in the "norm",and is thus a sort of target.

And as stated,Endrance's player is pansexual,and will tap into anythign that will give him the slighest bit of affection,no matter what.Whatever gives him the kind he's looking for,that is.Otherwise he's have fallen for Saku instantly after losing Mia,and the cahin of elimination would have led him to inanimate objects,such as pictures or simply memories.
He's pansexual,but he's selective about it as anyone who is strait is selective about their preferences.
Ratsu wrote:All fear the intelligence of Azure crow

Reigai wrote:Azure Crow - Most likely to fill in for AT's place on dothackers once AuraTwilight ascends.

SnowManZero wrote:Thats right, your the birth child of maromi and AT XD

Image

User avatar
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Posts: 3558
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:31 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby haseoxth » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:02 am

.hack//BICTIOUS wrote:Also, Endrance is pansexual. He'll love anyone/anything that shows his affection. See: Mia. Haseo just so happens to be the only person who shows him the right kind of affection who's not evil or a ****.

That said it all....
Image
Monkey D. Luffy wrote:FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
dominaku
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:09 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby dominaku » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:30 am

Agreed *nods*
Image

User avatar
heeden
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:23 am

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby heeden » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:23 pm

ok he loved a cat at first.i love my cat but...he was like ha ha well win...right mia?and then he loved haseo likehaseo you are a blossom and everything you say is beuatiful....and when mia was gone he was like ...mia.....mia.......have you seen mia?what would happen if haseo died?oh and what if endrance was a girl in real life but said he was a boy in the world??
Image

User avatar
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!
Posts: 8032
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:03 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby AuraTwilight » Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:55 pm

Endrance would probably freeze himself.


Fixed.
All will obey the mighty Auratwilight
AT, you are officially the greatest person in the world.
DO NOT F*CK WITH AURATWILIGHT!
NEVER EVER lecture AT. He/she is the Dr. House of these boards.

Please do not PM me. Use my email.

User avatar
heeden
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:23 am

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby heeden » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Zer0 wrote:
heeden wrote:ok he loved a cat at first.i love my cat but...


Does your cat play online games and talk to you?
i wish
he was like ha ha well win...right mia?and then he loved haseo likehaseo you are a blossom and everything you say is beuatiful....


Okay... so?
kinda weird where i come from...
and when mia was gone he was like ...mia.....mia.......have you seen mia?


Because he was in love with her.
i dont love computer programs....that are guys....
what would happen if haseo died?


Endrance would probably kill himself.
and would probably be infected by aida!
oh and what if endrance was a girl in real life but said he was a boy in the world??


He's not. Endrance is Elk, and both are confirmed to be males in the real world. No Tsukasa BS this time.

howd you know that?
Image

Jack the gold flame
lurker
lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:35 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Jack the gold flame » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:56 pm

well at least i'm not the only one who realised that endrance was elk from the 1st four games but please anyone who actualy took the time to look at his player card will know tha ENDRANCE IS A FLAMING GAY i don't mean this in a bad way but once haseo gave him a purpouce again he felt loved and for the first time in the 4 year time delay the happened the the games time he felt love again but this time it was homosexual love because this time it was for a 17 year old boy in a prep school that loves to play an online game called "The World" in which his character is famous bacause he is a PKKer called Haseo "the terror of death" you guy's get what i'm saying :pant pant pant: :ok deep breath: :inhales: :exhales: oh and there is the fact that arfer losing mia the aida cat endrance went into a massave state of depression so deep that he did in fact freeze him self in a lost grong in the delta server the very one in fact that you incounter with atoli in the first game but what happens is oh and ::spoiler alert!!:: while endrance is amist his own depression saku over zellouls obsetion turns into full blonw captiveisum she uses this wierd item to entrap the frozen endrance in chains and permantly traps him there until you beat her in an avatar battle

User avatar
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!
Posts: 8032
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:03 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby AuraTwilight » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:44 pm

while endrance is amist his own depression saku over zellouls obsetion turns into full blonw captiveisum she uses this wierd item to entrap the frozen endrance in chains and permantly traps him there until you beat her in an avatar battle


Endrance made those chains himself.
All will obey the mighty Auratwilight
AT, you are officially the greatest person in the world.
DO NOT F*CK WITH AURATWILIGHT!
NEVER EVER lecture AT. He/she is the Dr. House of these boards.

Please do not PM me. Use my email.

User avatar
Tri-Edge~Kite
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:35 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Tri-Edge~Kite » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:43 am

Endrance isn't gay, pansexual yes but not gay. Other than that endrance is just your normal anime pretty boy...who is totally emo...(I think..) :heart:

Jack the gold flame
lurker
lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:35 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Jack the gold flame » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:41 am

if endrance made those chains then why when you beat saku do the chain break and endrance can now talk plus why in the cutsceen before any of it do you se saku hold up an item to the chain's? huh? explain that?

User avatar
Lysergic
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:45 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Lysergic » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:41 am

Jack the gold flame wrote:if endrance made those chains then why when you beat saku do the chain break and endrance can now talk plus why in the cutsceen before any of it do you se saku hold up an item to the chain's? huh? explain that?


Probably because after you beat Sakubo, Haseo has dialect with Endrance where he says that he (Haseo) needs Endrance. He probably broke the chains himself, or they were added for an extra effect. That makes Endrance realize that he was infact needed by someone thus breaks him out of his "I lost my AIDA cat" phase.

But then why does Bo say those things to Endrance... What was it? "I'd let you out but Saku will get mad."?

Now I'm confused. :?
Image
Lets see how long this lasts.

User avatar
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!
Posts: 8032
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:03 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby AuraTwilight » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:34 pm

Because if Endrance comes out, he'll leave again and Saku won't be able to stay with him forever.
All will obey the mighty Auratwilight
AT, you are officially the greatest person in the world.
DO NOT F*CK WITH AURATWILIGHT!
NEVER EVER lecture AT. He/she is the Dr. House of these boards.

Please do not PM me. Use my email.

User avatar
Death and Rebirth
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:15 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby Death and Rebirth » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:50 pm

I think endrance is like that because he lost his wife or someone close to him in the real world.

User avatar
wernid19
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:52 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby wernid19 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:14 pm

no, the real reason is.... Endrance is Elk, and he thinks the AIDA cat was Mia. He's freaking out because he thinks he lost Mia again. Piece it together, his epitaph is Macha and Macha was Mia.

Anyway, Endrance was being called Psychotic because of his obsession with Haseo and Mia(AIDA cat). NOT because they think he's gay.
Image
Thanks Alkaid_Loves_Haseo for the avi.
Twilight Gaiden wrote:Wernid19 - Most likely to go crazy and say stuff somewhere besides the RP section.

User avatar
DualBlade Aiden
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 152
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: is endrance gay?

Postby DualBlade Aiden » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:08 pm

wernid19 wrote:no, the real reason is.... Endrance is Elk, and he thinks the AIDA cat was Mia. He's freaking out because he thinks he lost Mia again. Piece it together, his epitaph is Macha and Macha was Mia.

Anyway, Endrance was being called Psychotic because of his obsession with Haseo and Mia(AIDA cat). NOT because they think he's gay.

Plus, Aida taking the form of his old cat in the real world that died probably doesn't help things, at least, I think thats what I heard.
Image
"Credit to Alkaid_loves_Haseo thanks!"


Return to “//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users