1%
WHY CAN'T I BEAT IT
3%
What are you talking about???
3%

Total votes: 74

Lantis

Post by Lantis »

You know there are magic scrolls, dark and light elements that can oppose God Eater's shield defenses easily, better than wasting Awakenings on it.

Roughly 5 minutes it'll take to beat God Eater. With the quick morale guage skill, you can actually build up your Moral guage while attacking it with magic scrolls, when its defenses are down, attack the core with any Awakening. I've said this before actually 8)
Haruko

Post by Haruko »

Haseo22 wrote:godeaters actually preatty easy to solo if you have the right elements on your twin blades and sword and you should bring ticking death as well
You were suppost to use magic? <.< >.>

I just wailed away at it like I alway do with Matsu and Endrance. It was easy. :D
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Haruko wrote:You were suppost to use magic? <.< >.>
Well the game does get in your face and tell you that for The One Sin, so that should carry over. However, CC2 probably only did that when they realized neither monster had a Null Physical ability. Had they not said anything, the purpose of their color changes would have become mere trivia that hardly anyone knew the truth about.
Irishhack

Post by Irishhack »

yeah as level 100, it was easy. After the game, i went and beat up Dopy and raised all my levels and got all my bike parts and did that stuff, becuase my brother said God eater killed him. I should have known though, (my bro sucks at games :P ) Once that hit though, like many others, beast awakening like on most bosses and dopy proved to be the easiest route.
angs1991

Post by angs1991 »

ok me too got owned the 1st time i was juz creless and low lvled i went straight to his laser haha he had 20hp when he killed me when i tried again he was barely worth it
grave robbing adept rogue

Post by grave robbing adept rogue »

finnaly fought him killed him first time lvl 100 he was to easy i want to fight him again without party members :(
Persongus
Location: Canada. I'd tell you more, really, but that might attract stalkers.

Post by Persongus »

I got killed by him several times with a Dopp Weap lvl 97-100 Haseo, lvl (forget) Atoli, and a lvl (crud) Sakubo. I get impatient with leveling up for bosses, so I level once or twice, update equipment and fight again. At lvl 100-all Dopp Weap Haseo, Atoli + Lost Weap Endrance w/ scrolls, I OWNED it.
EnergyBolt2

Re: One Sin / Godeater

Post by EnergyBolt2 »

omg i was destroyed by god eater... matsu and saku... i should have brought beter people!! :(
alpha69

Post by alpha69 »

i beat it twice already
its easy but long battle...
used master en and atoli at first
then atoli and khun second
Yashimiku

Post by Yashimiku »

I Had Endrance And Sakubo. Endrance Knew All The Scrolls, Sakubo Healed. I Would Make Them Both Go On Heal, And Yeah.
I Died Like.. Twice Though.

One Sin Was Easier.
Persongus
Location: Canada. I'd tell you more, really, but that might attract stalkers.

Post by Persongus »

Yashimiku wrote:I Had Endrance And Sakubo. Endrance Knew All The Scrolls, Sakubo Healed. I Would Make Them Both Go On Heal, And Yeah.

One Sin Was Easier.
O.o If you wanted a healer, shouldn't you have brought Atoli?
Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Persongus wrote:
Yashimiku wrote:I Had Endrance And Sakubo. Endrance Knew All The Scrolls, Sakubo Healed. I Would Make Them Both Go On Heal, And Yeah.

One Sin Was Easier.
O.o If you wanted a healer, shouldn't you have brought Atoli?
Sometimes Atoli sucks as a healer though :? But she was a good girl to me.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

I beat it a lv 98 and it still wasnt easy i Pi and Endrance. of Course i never got killed but Pi and Endrance got killed everytime they got hit by the dragons blast tht came out of its core. I wa sable to avoid by listening to a faint sound it made before it fired the blast but overall it was hard and very long for me

Here is a little advice for those who are having problems or havent faught it at all yet:
I never used Divine Awakening on the dragon's core i only use on its 2 sheilds so it would break the sheilds in one hit then i just keep hitting the core until it goes under Rengeki then i get out the way when it is about to fire this incredibly powerful blast from its core
akroma

Post by akroma »

i did it at lv 100 Atoli and Endrance i never used magic though i just went and roughed it out building my morale while i toasted the sheild and then used...uh, demon awakening on the core. it ticked me off when the shield popped back up though. But i managed it first try and I'm a mediocre player at best!!
Paxella

Post by Paxella »

I got killed the first time at like 90 on God Eater then I came back and realized that Divine awakening does NOT work on it.

also that scrolls are better then Atoli when the fight is long like that.
Itachi

Post by Itachi »

I soloed on Godeater he wasn't that hard sure if you don't pay atention he'll kill you but if you pay atention you will win just stick to magic thats what i did
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Thank you lord for the L1 button or else Endrance and Atoli would have gotten smacked the whole time.

<___<;

I rarely let them attack until I know what'll happen.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

Simply easy.. Owned it in 4mins i wouls show you but it would be a waste of time...
SatanicZero

Post by SatanicZero »

destroy the shields while charging morale...once the shields are down...whack the core with beask awakening...it should take down it's life by 1/2

i beat it at lvl 95...

Atoli and Pi
Defessus

Post by Defessus »

I was able to beat the (don't really remember who was the stronger of the two , so I'm gonna take a guess) One Sin at level 90 something with the party of Atoli and Sakubo(Bo). I brought the max number of spell scrolls and about 45 each of all healing items. I beat it by using demons awakening to destroy the shields around the cores on located on both of it's arms and then i started to use the twin blades to attack the core on his chest after the barrier was down.