Bug/Glitch/Error/Tip Logs (May contain Spoilers)

Spartan0021

Bug/Glitch/Error/Tip Logs (May contain Spoilers)

Post by Spartan0021 »

Post any bugs, glitches, or errors here. Minor to Large. Such as:
Sometimes if a chim line (not on the train) is leaving the whole, and as they are, you kick an item, the chim chim who haven't come out will come out after you break the item. Also, error mentioned on my "A LARGE Tip" thread.

Also, area word where you can easily get 8 Adler Keys without having to fight a monster (5 Chim Spheres) ---> Coming Soon
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

in a little cut scene Pi's body was missing and only her head and wrists were showing X'D
Spartan0021

Post by Spartan0021 »

Tip - Whenever using Broadsword, swing and immediately after you see the swing motion hold circle until you defend. As soon as you are defending swing again; it helps hit-guard when fighting monsters that hurt a lot. For Dopple's BS(Broad Sword) it also increases the chances of getting the HP-Halve affect more often.
(Checking Past Areas for Keys)

Glitch - In one of the last cut scenes with Sakaki (lol), his hair is constantly moving through/in his body.
Bulletcatcher
Child of the Shadows
Child of the Shadows

Post by Bulletcatcher »

Spartan0021 wrote:Glitch - In one of the last cut scenes with Sakaki (lol), his hair is constantly moving through/in his body.
In almost all of the cutscenes with Atoli, her arms are moving through her wings. It annoys me...
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

About the glitch with Pai. I'm really thankful it wasn't a defect in mine alone. :-D i was ready to take mine back for another copy...

i'm a little sad though because the characters don't speak anymore when you talk to them... thier voice actors. )-: That really annoys me.
little_man

Post by little_man »

I don't know if this applies to this but...

Make haseo say repth
is almost a .3 to .5 second difference when you apply it and it said hard and short (in a funny way)
Red Frost

Post by Red Frost »

Dragoon2044 wrote:i'm a little sad though because the characters don't speak anymore when you talk to them... thier voice actors. )-: That really annoys me.
That made me very sad. They could've cut out the old mails, the old posts in the forums, and some older weapons if they needed space...

I would've loved hearing Alkaid say "If you're trying to hit on me, you might want to choose your presents more carefully. LOL". And I miss the way Atoli thanks you for gifts... T_T

Uhh, I got nothin to contribute... sorry.
Zyxith

Post by Zyxith »

I am level 92 and went to do the quest for the "Shadowless Dog". I went to the area and found 3 of them all together, and of course quickly kill them. Next one of them runs away and it says to find it and I do and kill it, now it seems that the quest won't wrap up. Did I do something wrong or is this a glitch?
Spartan0021

Post by Spartan0021 »

Try exploring a little more into the dungeon? Sometimes stuff like that can happen, or try going to the dungeon again. Otherwise - Glitch.
altimit

Post by altimit »

Eternal mushroom or w/e quest, I went in with Haseo, Atoli, and Endrance, cutscene featured Haseo, Atoli, and Sakubo out of nowhere. :lol:
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

altimit wrote:Eternal mushroom or w/e quest, I went in with Haseo, Atoli, and Endrance, cutscene featured Haseo, Atoli, and Sakubo out of nowhere. :lol:
How the helld you bring Endrance?You were suppose to go with Atoli and Bo...And when i tried to go with them...I couldnt...Oh,something stupid,but the glitch were  Phyllos tail is bobbing through the ground at The End of the World place..That annoyed me...
altimit

Post by altimit »

haseoxth wrote:
altimit wrote:Eternal mushroom or w/e quest, I went in with Haseo, Atoli, and Endrance, cutscene featured Haseo, Atoli, and Sakubo out of nowhere. :lol:
How the helld you bring Endrance?You were suppose to go with Atoli and Bo...And when i tried to go with them...I couldnt...
I don't know. I beat the game last night and just saved and went to bed. Today I went in with my normal party (which is Atoli and Endrance), and accepted it. So maybe the glitch is that it let me go with Endrance, lol.
Red Frost

Post by Red Frost »

OH, I just thought of one. For that Lucky Animal Quest Alkaid invites you to, she asked you to bring the person you were considering entering the Holy Palace with. I couldn't bring Atoli, so I brought Pai. Is that a glitch?

Aside from that, Pai is in the Yellow Affection level with 5 yellow circles. I have barely used her, and havent' given her any gifts. Also, the circles will spin super fast sometimes when viewing her profile in your E-mail thing. That has to be a glitch, I've done nothing with her.
Last edited by Red Frost on Sun May 13, 2007 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

haseoxth wrote:
How the helld you bring Endrance?You were suppose to go with Atoli and Bo...And when i tried to go with them...I couldnt...Oh,something stupid,but the glitch were  Phyllos tail is bobbing through the ground at The End of the World place..That annoyed me...
It happened to me too. I got to bring Endrance instead, and cut scenes had Bo. I wanted to use Endrance so i invited im and it worked.
altimit

Post by altimit »

Red Frost wrote:Pai is in the Yellow Affection level with 5 yellow circles.
I never could figure out that affection thing.
The White Blade

Post by The White Blade »

Just a weird thing. If I view Gaspard's affection via desktop, at the moment, he has 5 yellow dots.
Yet when I logged into the World, he's still yellow, but no dots.. x_x
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

I can confirm that Mushroom quest bug as well, though I tried Antares.

Here are some of the things I've discovered as well:

- The Return Feather bug at Delta: Graceful Wrath's Shadow remains (you can use Platform Transport as well for executing it).

- Endrance starts out with two listings of 15 Healing Serum in his Item menu, and has no spell cast or item use animations. For spells, he takes his default battle stance, and for items, he stands perfectly straight. The latter pose is a default battle "animation" for when one is missing, like if you try a surprise attack in Rebirth using anyone besides Haseo.

I think the reason for this may be the mistaken impression that Endrance was already complete (battle-wise) in Rebirth; he is the only one of the characters you can't use normally with a status screen portrait after all. For all I know, he may not even have a guard pose, but I haven't kept a close eye on him yet. In Rebirth, he only fought in the Arena, so he had no need for an item animation. All spells were replaced by his Bewitching Wind, and his guard pose is replaced by an invincible pink aura. He wouldn't have a need for those animations in the first game as a result, and someone must have overlooked this. Kinda sad given Endrance has a larger role to play in this game than the last....

- The ship captain at Mac Anu believes you've won at the Demon Palace after the Holy Palace tournament. He also gets confused and thinks you're headed for Hy Brasail at the isle itself. Both errors stem from using the Talk option.

- The minimap is hidden after retrieving items. Chests, breakables, and Adler's Keys are all confirmed to do this.

- Armor and flying still do not activate until battle has begun with that particular fiend at least once.

- Doppelganger's vision is still impaired (find him early or use Smoke Screen to escape battle, and you'll find him blind for a few seconds).

- Bad @$$ guild shop may have two of the same scroll stocked (encountered two Water Dragon listings, x5 and x15 respectively). Dunno if that was a one-time deal or not.

- Theta: Raging Scheming Conclusion's results screen is messed up. Surprise attack and enemy party both list -/ as the result (no maximum number), and Treasure is (Japanese symbol)/-

EDIT: Forgot to ask, if anyone knows what that symbol stands for, I'd love to know. I'm assuming zero in the meantime, but eh.

- When Kazubolo leaves for the last time in Mac Anu's back alley, whatever characters would be standing there otherwise appear out of nowhere right as he starts disappearing.

- There's a line break missing in the big blue-haired knights Clerk's line:

"This amount also includes your initiation fee to enter the NAOO-knights".

The period is on the outside because I don't yet know what punctuation is used there (it cuts off after the h on my TV).

As for guard cancelling, that works with any weapon, not just the broadsword, and the reason it seems Heine's Shadow's half HP is working more often is because you're striking more often; it is Haseo's version of quick hit, after all.
Red Frost

Post by Red Frost »

The White Blade wrote:Just a weird thing. If I view Gaspard's affection via desktop, at the moment, he has 5 yellow dots.
Yet when I logged into the World, he's still yellow, but no dots.. x_x
There's gotta be a glitch... Cuz, I remember Pai was Blue one minute, then she was Yellow with 5 circles. So, I thought that maybe the affection thing worked backwords on Yellow (the more they like you, the less dots they have). But no, it works like it always has.

And Altimit, if you meant you don't understand how the affection thing measures, the more dots they have, the more they like you. When they have five, they can move onto the next level of affection. Then, it starts at zero dots.

Red>Blue>Yellow>Pink (The max affection color for Reminisce)
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

So pink is the hightest affection in V2
The White Blade

Post by The White Blade »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:So pink is the hightest affection in V2
Yea. I'm not too sure what the next colors are for V3, though. Can't find a vid or pics anywhere.