//REMINISCE Codes thread

User avatar
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:21 pm
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.
Contact:

Postby Azure crow » Thu May 03, 2007 1:43 pm

You know...threads like these should really be stickied...but that's not my call.

If I happen to stumble across any,I'll tell you,but I'm not the wizard you and Duelreact are..or Mugi even...so don't expect much.
Ratsu wrote:All fear the intelligence of Azure crow

Reigai wrote:Azure Crow - Most likely to fill in for AT's place on dothackers once AuraTwilight ascends.

SnowManZero wrote:Thats right, your the birth child of maromi and AT XD

Image

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: Watching you from afar

Postby evll33t » Thu May 03, 2007 1:45 pm

Azure crow wrote:You know...threads like these should really be stickied...but that's not my call.

If I happen to stumble across any,I'll tell you,but I'm not the wizard you and Duelreact are..or Mugi even...so don't expect much.


sticky a must for this.

User avatar
Voshra
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 pm
Location: UNDER RECONSTRUCTION

Postby Voshra » Thu May 03, 2007 7:12 pm

evll33t wrote:
Azure crow wrote:You know...threads like these should really be stickied...but that's not my call.

If I happen to stumble across any,I'll tell you,but I'm not the wizard you and Duelreact are..or Mugi even...so don't expect much.


sticky a must for this.


well, there'll be TONS of action replay codes in a matter of a week after the english version comes out, they came out with the first vol.'s quite quickly....and with a crapload of codes...have fun finding a action replay max though, their really hard to find and are NOT cheap.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

User avatar
little_man
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:56 pm

Postby little_man » Thu May 03, 2007 7:16 pm

Voshra wrote:
evll33t wrote:
Azure crow wrote:You know...threads like these should really be stickied...but that's not my call.

If I happen to stumble across any,I'll tell you,but I'm not the wizard you and Duelreact are..or Mugi even...so don't expect much.


sticky a must for this.


well, there'll be TONS of action replay codes in a matter of a week after the english version comes out, they came out with the first vol.'s quite quickly....and with a crapload of codes...have fun finding a action replay max though, their really hard to find and are NOT cheap.

If you can find one, please e-mail me... here they are extinguished with no signs to appear anymore
Image
signature made by Astra

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: Watching you from afar

Postby evll33t » Thu May 03, 2007 8:16 pm

little_man wrote:
Voshra wrote:
evll33t wrote:
Azure crow wrote:You know...threads like these should really be stickied...but that's not my call.

If I happen to stumble across any,I'll tell you,but I'm not the wizard you and Duelreact are..or Mugi even...so don't expect much.


sticky a must for this.


well, there'll be TONS of action replay codes in a matter of a week after the english version comes out, they came out with the first vol.'s quite quickly....and with a crapload of codes...have fun finding a action replay max though, their really hard to find and are NOT cheap.

If you can find one, please e-mail me... here they are extinguished with no signs to appear anymore

damn all i have is an Action Replay here.

User avatar
Voshra
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 pm
Location: UNDER RECONSTRUCTION

Action Replay Max

Postby Voshra » Fri May 04, 2007 12:45 pm

ok.
if you want acess to the codes that WILL be found for vol. 2 about a week (tops a week, maybe less), action replay MAX (only max, not regular!i'm not kidding, check the codejunkies page if you want for vol. 1, though i suggest having a crapload of virus/spyware protection since i have heard that their pages send bad temp internet files alot)

anyways, if you DO have a credit card (or your parents do) you can either order it (i'm pretty sure) from Amazon, though the price and quality of it is much better if you get it from Future shop (canada) but i believe they accept ONLINE orders from the U.S as well, though i suggest getting the order in asap and putting express delivery on it if you want to get it in time(the shipping costs ARE deadly at both amazon AND future shop)
its 24.99 at future shop for the basic version (has everything you need and a crapload more) and then theres the evo edition, which comes with a usb drive and a bunch more special features on the disc (that you enter the codes through)

if you havent used action replay/action replay max before, heres a brief explaination:
you put the disc in, you make a new game title, you get codes off the constantly updated codejunkies.com and enter the MASTER code, which on the site code lists is labelled (M) as the code name, YOU MUST enter this code first to be able to use ANY of the other codes for the game.
you then type them into the expert mode code database (that comes loaded with 50,000+ codes already, though you can actually download ALL the new codes at once through your network adapter via internet *sorry, too hard to explain and i havent even tried it yet so yeah*) and you turn them on, save your codes, exit, restart the system with the action replay disc in it and then at the main screen, you take out the action replay disc and put in your game disc that you've put codes in for and you select which codes you want on, you start the game and voila!
though be warned, gameshark, action replay and the sort have known to sometimes corrupt memory cards, ESPECIALLY if you use the codes at the beginning of the game from there on, so maybe wait 1/3 through the game before activating the codes.
also, dont both to use the other features of action replay (even though their quite cool) because they CAN leave undeletable files (can NEVER EVER be removed) on your memory card and they take up excess space anyways, so just keep the file called "action replay settings" on your memory card(s)

anyways...that was actually the brief version of it...lol...as well, action replay discs SCRATCH EXTREMELY EASY, especially since to use the codes, you have to constantly suddenly stop the disc from moving in the ps2 (when you open the tray to put in your game disc) since they rub against the tray bottom most of the time, so be prepared to possibly go through 2 copies of the software a year.


and lastly, there is other code software that has "fun" codes (action replay has those, though the .hack games don't have many since it's a rpg and its all "serious") so consider that in mind when buying one.


your welcome.

Skye(Voshra)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

User avatar
ReiMehari
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 852
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:35 pm
Location: New York

Postby ReiMehari » Fri May 04, 2007 12:50 pm

woo hoo for action replay!

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: Watching you from afar

Postby evll33t » Fri May 04, 2007 12:52 pm

ReiMehari wrote:woo hoo for action replay!

guess i didn't waste 40 bucks on it then.

User avatar
Voshra
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 pm
Location: UNDER RECONSTRUCTION

Postby Voshra » Fri May 04, 2007 12:54 pm

A bit offtopic, but what does these "bullet stars" mean?are they good or bad?how do i obtain them?
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Procyon
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 328
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:08 am

Postby Procyon » Sat May 05, 2007 10:07 am

I have no clue what the master code is, obviously, but I can still give you some character codes anyway, since the stuff should be the same as it was in Rebirth. (Just more characters function now.)

10A023F4 0000????

0019 - Hiiragi
001C - Azure Balmung
001D - Azure Orca
001A - Sophora
0015 - Nala

These might not work until vol. 3:

0011 - [spoiler]Shino[/spoiler]
0021 - [spoiler]Tabby[/spoiler]

User avatar
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk
Posts: 2655
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Nasuverse

Postby Kouen » Sat May 05, 2007 1:26 pm

Is there a way to use codes to get [spoiler]broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?
Image

mr.classybear
.hack//aficionado
.hack//aficionado
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:52 am
Location: .....

Postby mr.classybear » Sat May 05, 2007 1:45 pm

Kouen wrote:Is there a way to use codes to get [spoiler]broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?


[spoiler]Broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?
Image

User avatar
Demon_Skeith
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:05 am
Location: in your computer and your nightmares
Contact:

Postby Demon_Skeith » Sat May 05, 2007 1:51 pm

mr.classybear wrote:
Kouen wrote:Is there a way to use codes to get [spoiler]broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?


[spoiler]Broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?


??? indeed

User avatar
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:21 pm
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.
Contact:

Postby Azure crow » Sat May 05, 2007 2:09 pm

Voshra wrote:A bit offtopic, but what does these "bullet stars" mean?are they good or bad?how do i obtain them?


You mean under the avatar picture on the screen?
If so,that's your rank on the site,which goes up with posts.
Ratsu wrote:All fear the intelligence of Azure crow

Reigai wrote:Azure Crow - Most likely to fill in for AT's place on dothackers once AuraTwilight ascends.

SnowManZero wrote:Thats right, your the birth child of maromi and AT XD

Image

User avatar
DarkChaos
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:27 pm
Location: Hidden Forbidden Singapore
Contact:

Re: Action Replay Max

Postby DarkChaos » Sat May 05, 2007 2:20 pm

Voshra wrote:ok.
if you want acess to the codes that WILL be found for vol. 2 about a week (tops a week, maybe less), action replay MAX (only max, not regular!i'm not kidding, check the codejunkies page if you want for vol. 1, though i suggest having a crapload of virus/spyware protection since i have heard that their pages send bad temp internet files alot)

anyways, if you DO have a credit card (or your parents do) you can either order it (i'm pretty sure) from Amazon, though the price and quality of it is much better if you get it from Future shop (canada) but i believe they accept ONLINE orders from the U.S as well, though i suggest getting the order in asap and putting express delivery on it if you want to get it in time(the shipping costs ARE deadly at both amazon AND future shop)
its 24.99 at future shop for the basic version (has everything you need and a crapload more) and then theres the evo edition, which comes with a usb drive and a bunch more special features on the disc (that you enter the codes through)

if you havent used action replay/action replay max before, heres a brief explaination:
you put the disc in, you make a new game title, you get codes off the constantly updated codejunkies.com and enter the MASTER code, which on the site code lists is labelled (M) as the code name, YOU MUST enter this code first to be able to use ANY of the other codes for the game.
you then type them into the expert mode code database (that comes loaded with 50,000+ codes already, though you can actually download ALL the new codes at once through your network adapter via internet *sorry, too hard to explain and i havent even tried it yet so yeah*) and you turn them on, save your codes, exit, restart the system with the action replay disc in it and then at the main screen, you take out the action replay disc and put in your game disc that you've put codes in for and you select which codes you want on, you start the game and voila!
though be warned, gameshark, action replay and the sort have known to sometimes corrupt memory cards, ESPECIALLY if you use the codes at the beginning of the game from there on, so maybe wait 1/3 through the game before activating the codes.
also, dont both to use the other features of action replay (even though their quite cool) because they CAN leave undeletable files (can NEVER EVER be removed) on your memory card and they take up excess space anyways, so just keep the file called "action replay settings" on your memory card(s)

anyways...that was actually the brief version of it...lol...as well, action replay discs SCRATCH EXTREMELY EASY, especially since to use the codes, you have to constantly suddenly stop the disc from moving in the ps2 (when you open the tray to put in your game disc) since they rub against the tray bottom most of the time, so be prepared to possibly go through 2 copies of the software a year.


and lastly, there is other code software that has "fun" codes (action replay has those, though the .hack games don't have many since it's a rpg and its all "serious") so consider that in mind when buying one.


your welcome.

Skye(Voshra)


Or you could just buy ARmax Evo with the pendrive. Install the software, open up Max Drive, insert pendrive into USB drive, and then download the latest codelist. You also might want to invest in a buffer so you can get rid of those scratches, because the disc does get scratched easily.
ImageImageImage

User avatar
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk
Posts: 2655
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: Nasuverse

Postby Kouen » Sat May 05, 2007 5:14 pm

mr.classybear wrote:
Kouen wrote:Is there a way to use codes to get [spoiler]broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?


[spoiler]Broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?
When [spoiler]AIDA <Lolfish> steals Atoli's epitaph, her PC starts breaking apart. The symptoms included, Atoli dropped white bits whenever she moves, and holding her arm[/spoiler].
Image

User avatar
Demon_Skeith
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:05 am
Location: in your computer and your nightmares
Contact:

Postby Demon_Skeith » Sat May 05, 2007 5:29 pm

Kouen wrote:
mr.classybear wrote:
Kouen wrote:Is there a way to use codes to get [spoiler]broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?


[spoiler]Broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?
When [spoiler]AIDA <Lolfish> steals Atoli's epitaph, her PC starts breaking apart. The symptoms included, Atoli dropped white bits whenever she moves, and holding her arm[/spoiler].


weird

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: Watching you from afar

Postby evll33t » Sat May 05, 2007 6:03 pm

Kouen wrote:
mr.classybear wrote:
Kouen wrote:Is there a way to use codes to get [spoiler]broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?


[spoiler]Broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?
When [spoiler]AIDA <Lolfish> steals Atoli's epitaph, her PC starts breaking apart. The symptoms included, Atoli dropped white bits whenever she moves, and holding her arm[/spoiler].

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *clean up on aile 3*

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm
Location: Watching you from afar

Postby evll33t » Sat May 05, 2007 6:29 pm

Zer0 wrote:
Procyon wrote:I have no clue what the master code is, obviously, but I can still give you some character codes anyway, since the stuff should be the same as it was in Rebirth. (Just more characters function now.)

10A023F4 0000????

0019 - Hiiragi
001C - Azure Balmung
001D - Azure Orca
001A - Sophora
0015 - Nala

These might not work until vol. 3:

0011 - [spoiler]Shino[/spoiler]
0021 - [spoiler]Tabby[/spoiler]


Sweet. That should help. Thanks.

Kouen wrote:Is there a way to use codes to get [spoiler]broken arm[/spoiler] Atoli?


Good question. I'm not sure if they made a seperate PC character for her, though.

i don't want to know

User avatar
Voshra
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 pm
Location: UNDER RECONSTRUCTION

Postby Voshra » Sun May 06, 2007 10:38 am

SEE THE .HACK REBIRTH FORUMS FOR THE ACTION REPLAY CODES.
Last edited by Voshra on Sun May 06, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION


Return to “//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron