//REMINISCE Codes thread

Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

You know...threads like these should really be stickied...but that's not my call.

If I happen to stumble across any,I'll tell you,but I'm not the wizard you and Duelreact are..or Mugi even...so don't expect much.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Azure crow wrote:You know...threads like these should really be stickied...but that's not my call.

If I happen to stumble across any,I'll tell you,but I'm not the wizard you and Duelreact are..or Mugi even...so don't expect much.
sticky a must for this.
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

evll33t wrote:
Azure crow wrote:You know...threads like these should really be stickied...but that's not my call.

sticky a must for this.
well, there'll be TONS of action replay codes in a matter of a week after the english version comes out, they came out with the first vol.'s quite quickly....and with a crapload of codes...have fun finding a action replay max though, their really hard to find and are NOT cheap.
little_man

Post by little_man »

Voshra wrote:
evll33t wrote:

sticky a must for this.
well, there'll be TONS of action replay codes in a matter of a week after the english version comes out, they came out with the first vol.'s quite quickly....and with a crapload of codes...have fun finding a action replay max though, their really hard to find and are NOT cheap.
If you can find one, please e-mail me... here they are extinguished with no signs to appear anymore
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

little_man wrote:
Voshra wrote:
evll33t wrote:

sticky a must for this.
If you can find one, please e-mail me... here they are extinguished with no signs to appear anymore
damn all i have is an Action Replay here.
Voshra

Action Replay Max

Post by Voshra »

ok.
if you want acess to the codes that WILL be found for vol. 2 about a week (tops a week, maybe less), action replay MAX (only max, not regular!i'm not kidding, check the codejunkies page if you want for vol. 1, though i suggest having a crapload of virus/spyware protection since i have heard that their pages send bad temp internet files alot)

anyways, if you DO have a credit card (or your parents do) you can either order it (i'm pretty sure) from Amazon, though the price and quality of it is much better if you get it from Future shop (canada) but i believe they accept ONLINE orders from the U.S as well, though i suggest getting the order in asap and putting express delivery on it if you want to get it in time(the shipping costs ARE deadly at both amazon AND future shop)
its 24.99 at future shop for the basic version (has everything you need and a crapload more) and then theres the evo edition, which comes with a usb drive and a bunch more special features on the disc (that you enter the codes through)

if you havent used action replay/action replay max before, heres a brief explaination:
you put the disc in, you make a new game title, you get codes off the constantly updated codejunkies.com and enter the MASTER code, which on the site code lists is labelled (M) as the code name, YOU MUST enter this code first to be able to use ANY of the other codes for the game.
you then type them into the expert mode code database (that comes loaded with 50,000+ codes already, though you can actually download ALL the new codes at once through your network adapter via internet *sorry, too hard to explain and i havent even tried it yet so yeah*) and you turn them on, save your codes, exit, restart the system with the action replay disc in it and then at the main screen, you take out the action replay disc and put in your game disc that you've put codes in for and you select which codes you want on, you start the game and voila!
though be warned, gameshark, action replay and the sort have known to sometimes corrupt memory cards, ESPECIALLY if you use the codes at the beginning of the game from there on, so maybe wait 1/3 through the game before activating the codes.
also, dont both to use the other features of action replay (even though their quite cool) because they CAN leave undeletable files (can NEVER EVER be removed) on your memory card and they take up excess space anyways, so just keep the file called "action replay settings" on your memory card(s)

anyways...that was actually the brief version of it...lol...as well, action replay discs SCRATCH EXTREMELY EASY, especially since to use the codes, you have to constantly suddenly stop the disc from moving in the ps2 (when you open the tray to put in your game disc) since they rub against the tray bottom most of the time, so be prepared to possibly go through 2 copies of the software a year.

and lastly, there is other code software that has "fun" codes (action replay has those, though the .hack games don't have many since it's a rpg and its all "serious") so consider that in mind when buying one.

your welcome.

Skye(Voshra)
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

woo hoo for action replay!
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

ReiMehari wrote:woo hoo for action replay!
guess i didn't waste 40 bucks on it then.
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

A bit offtopic, but what does these "bullet stars" mean?are they good or bad?how do i obtain them?
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

I have no clue what the master code is, obviously, but I can still give you some character codes anyway, since the stuff should be the same as it was in Rebirth. (Just more characters function now.)

10A023F4 0000????

0019 - Hiiragi
001C - Azure Balmung
001D - Azure Orca
001A - Sophora
0015 - Nala

These might not work until vol. 3:

0011 -  Shino
0021 -  Tabby
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Is there a way to use codes to get  broken arm Atoli?
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

Kouen wrote:Is there a way to use codes to get  broken arm Atoli?
 Broken arm Atoli?
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

mr.classybear wrote:
 Broken arm Atoli?
??? indeed
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

Voshra wrote:A bit offtopic, but what does these "bullet stars" mean?are they good or bad?how do i obtain them?
You mean under the avatar picture on the screen?
If so,that's your rank on the site,which goes up with posts.
DarkChaos

Re: Action Replay Max

Post by DarkChaos »

Voshra wrote:ok.
if you want acess to the codes that WILL be found for vol. 2 about a week (tops a week, maybe less), action replay MAX (only max, not regular!i'm not kidding, check the codejunkies page if you want for vol. 1, though i suggest having a crapload of virus/spyware protection since i have heard that their pages send bad temp internet files alot)

anyways, if you DO have a credit card (or your parents do) you can either order it (i'm pretty sure) from Amazon, though the price and quality of it is much better if you get it from Future shop (canada) but i believe they accept ONLINE orders from the U.S as well, though i suggest getting the order in asap and putting express delivery on it if you want to get it in time(the shipping costs ARE deadly at both amazon AND future shop)
its 24.99 at future shop for the basic version (has everything you need and a crapload more) and then theres the evo edition, which comes with a usb drive and a bunch more special features on the disc (that you enter the codes through)

if you havent used action replay/action replay max before, heres a brief explaination:
you put the disc in, you make a new game title, you get codes off the constantly updated codejunkies.com and enter the MASTER code, which on the site code lists is labelled (M) as the code name, YOU MUST enter this code first to be able to use ANY of the other codes for the game.
you then type them into the expert mode code database (that comes loaded with 50,000+ codes already, though you can actually download ALL the new codes at once through your network adapter via internet *sorry, too hard to explain and i havent even tried it yet so yeah*) and you turn them on, save your codes, exit, restart the system with the action replay disc in it and then at the main screen, you take out the action replay disc and put in your game disc that you've put codes in for and you select which codes you want on, you start the game and voila!
though be warned, gameshark, action replay and the sort have known to sometimes corrupt memory cards, ESPECIALLY if you use the codes at the beginning of the game from there on, so maybe wait 1/3 through the game before activating the codes.
also, dont both to use the other features of action replay (even though their quite cool) because they CAN leave undeletable files (can NEVER EVER be removed) on your memory card and they take up excess space anyways, so just keep the file called "action replay settings" on your memory card(s)

anyways...that was actually the brief version of it...lol...as well, action replay discs SCRATCH EXTREMELY EASY, especially since to use the codes, you have to constantly suddenly stop the disc from moving in the ps2 (when you open the tray to put in your game disc) since they rub against the tray bottom most of the time, so be prepared to possibly go through 2 copies of the software a year.

and lastly, there is other code software that has "fun" codes (action replay has those, though the .hack games don't have many since it's a rpg and its all "serious") so consider that in mind when buying one.

your welcome.

Skye(Voshra)
Or you could just buy ARmax Evo with the pendrive. Install the software, open up Max Drive, insert pendrive into USB drive, and then download the latest codelist. You also might want to invest in a buffer so you can get rid of those scratches, because the disc does get scratched easily.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

mr.classybear wrote:
 Broken arm Atoli?
When  AIDA <Lolfish> steals Atoli's epitaph, her PC starts breaking apart. The symptoms included, Atoli dropped white bits whenever she moves, and holding her arm.
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

Kouen wrote:
mr.classybear wrote:
 Broken arm Atoli?
When  AIDA <Lolfish> steals Atoli's epitaph, her PC starts breaking apart. The symptoms included, Atoli dropped white bits whenever she moves, and holding her arm.
weird
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Kouen wrote:
mr.classybear wrote:
 Broken arm Atoli?
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *clean up on aile 3*
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Zer0 wrote:
Procyon wrote:I have no clue what the master code is, obviously, but I can still give you some character codes anyway, since the stuff should be the same as it was in Rebirth. (Just more characters function now.)

10A023F4 0000????

0019 - Hiiragi
001C - Azure Balmung
001D - Azure Orca
001A - Sophora
0015 - Nala

These might not work until vol. 3:

0011 -  Shino
0021 -  Tabby
Sweet. That should help. Thanks.
Good question. I'm not sure if they made a seperate PC character for her, though.
i don't want to know
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

SEE THE .HACK REBIRTH FORUMS FOR THE ACTION REPLAY CODES.
Last edited by Voshra on Sun May 06, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.