GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

User avatar
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:21 pm

GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Postby Azure crow » Thu May 03, 2007 1:10 pm

If anyone has any gameplay,or mechanic,or other general questions,bring them here.
I'm not sure how much I could help,But I'll give it my all,as I'm sure many other people will.

Note:

this is the Vol 2 guide we here at dothackers created.
Have fun.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/929996/46611
Last edited by Azure crow on Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ratsu wrote:All fear the intelligence of Azure crow

Reigai wrote:Azure Crow - Most likely to fill in for AT's place on dothackers once AuraTwilight ascends.

SnowManZero wrote:Thats right, your the birth child of maromi and AT XD

Image

3 edge
lurker
lurker
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:09 pm

Postby 3 edge » Thu May 03, 2007 1:13 pm

is it hard to find bike parts, or is it easy to find them, or do u buy/trade them from people

User avatar
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:21 pm

Postby Azure crow » Thu May 03, 2007 1:25 pm

Alright.
This may eb a question for someone like Zero,but I beleive you can buy certain parts,and others you need to do missions for and set records or play them over and over,I've heard about 50 times.
Ratsu wrote:All fear the intelligence of Azure crow

Reigai wrote:Azure Crow - Most likely to fill in for AT's place on dothackers once AuraTwilight ascends.

SnowManZero wrote:Thats right, your the birth child of maromi and AT XD

Image

Veghesther
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:59 am

Postby Veghesther » Thu May 03, 2007 1:29 pm

To convert vol. 1 data to this vol. do you chose a convert option or do you chose to start a new game and then it asks you if you want to convert vol. 1 data or not?

User avatar
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:21 pm

Postby Azure crow » Thu May 03, 2007 1:32 pm

I beleive tht you start a new game,and it asks you if you want to load/convert any file that is vol 1 clear data.
If not that,it will be a firth main option on the menu,or you just load thast file as you would on vol 1,or vol 1 will be added to the convert data list.

EDIT)Once certain people start helping will this,the "I beleive" phrase will not be needed anymore.
Ratsu wrote:All fear the intelligence of Azure crow

Reigai wrote:Azure Crow - Most likely to fill in for AT's place on dothackers once AuraTwilight ascends.

SnowManZero wrote:Thats right, your the birth child of maromi and AT XD

Image

User avatar
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Posts: 3155
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:21 pm

Postby Azure crow » Thu May 03, 2007 1:55 pm

Thanks Zero
Ratsu wrote:All fear the intelligence of Azure crow

Reigai wrote:Azure Crow - Most likely to fill in for AT's place on dothackers once AuraTwilight ascends.

SnowManZero wrote:Thats right, your the birth child of maromi and AT XD

Image

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm

Postby TheEnigma » Thu May 03, 2007 3:17 pm

how are the new driving mechanics compared to the first games controls.

oh, and im not positive, but i think u can buy bike parts at the shop in mac anu near the harbor.

User avatar
Skeith805
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:35 pm

Postby Skeith805 » Thu May 03, 2007 3:50 pm

TheEnigma wrote:how are the new driving mechanics compared to the first games controls.

oh, and im not positive, but i think u can buy bike parts at the shop in mac anu near the harbor.


It's about the same, except the speed has increased (and continues to as you ugrade it) and the turning is more realistic (and not as if you were driving a Semi).

Yes, you can also buy parts in the Harbor. I bought the best parts first and got the other ones later for the Book of 1000.

User avatar
Maaku
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:24 pm

Postby Maaku » Thu May 03, 2007 5:14 pm

I'd like to know whether or not the Japanese voice over track will be available.
However, since the the American release includes the first episode, they might not have enough room for the Japanese track like they did in the US release of Rebirth.
Image

Veghesther
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:59 am

Postby Veghesther » Thu May 03, 2007 5:39 pm

Also once the adlers keys can be gotten if possible list the "best" possible keywords to get them.

Preferably on a field area type LV 100 only and have the keys nearest a platform. That way you can get the keys warp back to town and repeat the process.

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm

Postby TheEnigma » Thu May 03, 2007 6:02 pm

does anyone know how the episode of roots will be included with the game? like on a seperate disk or wat?

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby evll33t » Thu May 03, 2007 6:22 pm

TheEnigma wrote:does anyone know how the episode of roots will be included with the game? like on a seperate disk or wat?

seperate disk.

User avatar
Demon_Skeith
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:05 am

Postby Demon_Skeith » Thu May 03, 2007 6:25 pm

what is the max that you can level up in the game?

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby evll33t » Thu May 03, 2007 6:27 pm

Demon_Skeith wrote:what is the max that you can level up in the game?

level 100

User avatar
Skeith805
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:35 pm

Postby Skeith805 » Thu May 03, 2007 6:30 pm

Maaku wrote:I'd like to know whether or not the Japanese voice over track will be available.
However, since the the American release includes the first episode, they might not have enough room for the Japanese track like they did in the US release of Rebirth.


I'm pretty sure Rebirth didn't come with Japanese voice overs unless my copy is keeping secrets. IMOQ did though. I really couldn't say because it's something that would have to be listed in the specs but as with Rebirth, the interview said tha they didn't have enough room. Dang, I can't find it...

Veghesther wrote:Also once the adlers keys can be gotten if possible list the "best" possible keywords to get them.

Preferably on a field area type LV 100 only and have the keys nearest a platform. That way you can get the keys warp back to town and repeat the process.


I couldn't tel you a keyword per say, but spiral dungeons are usually stocked. The first time you get them on the field, there is like 5, but I think that's a one time thing. Wait, there was a good field. Hang on, let me go look it up. (for now, go with the tower)

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby evll33t » Thu May 03, 2007 6:32 pm

Skeith805 wrote:
Maaku wrote:I'd like to know whether or not the Japanese voice over track will be available.
However, since the the American release includes the first episode, they might not have enough room for the Japanese track like they did in the US release of Rebirth.


I'm pretty sure Rebirth didn't come with Japanese voice overs unless my copy is keeping secrets. IMOQ did though. I really couldn't say because it's something that would have to be listed in the specs but as with Rebirth, the interview said tha they didn't have enough room. Dang, I can't find it...

Veghesther wrote:Also once the adlers keys can be gotten if possible list the "best" possible keywords to get them.

Preferably on a field area type LV 100 only and have the keys nearest a platform. That way you can get the keys warp back to town and repeat the process.


I couldn't tel you a keyword per say, but spiral dungeons are usually stocked. The first time you get them on the field, there is like 5, but I think that's a one time thing. Wait, there was a good field. Hang on, let me go look it up. (for now, go with the tower)

thanks for the info 8)

User avatar
Maaku
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:24 pm

Postby Maaku » Thu May 03, 2007 6:48 pm

Skeith805 wrote:
Maaku wrote:I'd like to know whether or not the Japanese voice over track will be available.
However, since the the American release includes the first episode, they might not have enough room for the Japanese track like they did in the US release of Rebirth.


I'm pretty sure Rebirth didn't come with Japanese voice overs unless my copy is keeping secrets. IMOQ did though. I really couldn't say because it's something that would have to be listed in the specs but as with Rebirth, the interview said tha they didn't have enough room. Dang, I can't find it...
That's what I'm saying. There was word that the developers wanted to include the Japanese track, but they didn't have enough room for it on the disk.

And oops, from the info in this thread, it looks like the first episode of Roots is on a separate disk, so it seems there may be hope afterall! As long as they don't run out of room.
Image

User avatar
Skeith805
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:35 pm

Postby Skeith805 » Thu May 03, 2007 7:54 pm

It will probably come like the Terminal Disc did, in a seperate envelope/case. They didn't seem to make much effort to include a second holder for the game cases this time around.

User avatar
evll33t
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 793
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:43 pm

Postby evll33t » Thu May 03, 2007 8:04 pm

Skeith805 wrote:It will probably come like the Terminal Disc did, in a seperate envelope/case. They didn't seem to make much effort to include a second holder for the game cases this time around.

those cheap ass bastards

Veghesther
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:59 am

Postby Veghesther » Thu May 03, 2007 8:10 pm

as for finding the adlers keys I prefer field area's over dungeons.

Though if a easy dungeon for the keys will exist I'd need keywords so that the dungeon is only 3 floors long and is at a high level.

Since I don't have the patients to go through 4 to 5 floors every time to abuse getting the keys.


Return to “//G.U. Vol. 2: Reminisce”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users