GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Azure crow »

If anyone has any gameplay,or mechanic,or other general questions,bring them here.
I'm not sure how much I could help,But I'll give it my all,as I'm sure many other people will.

Note:

this is the Vol 2 guide we here at dothackers created.
Have fun.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/929996/46611
Last edited by Azure crow on Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 edge

Post by 3 edge »

is it hard to find bike parts, or is it easy to find them, or do u buy/trade them from people
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Alright.
This may eb a question for someone like Zero,but I beleive you can buy certain parts,and others you need to do missions for and set records or play them over and over,I've heard about 50 times.
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

To convert vol. 1 data to this vol. do you chose a convert option or do you chose to start a new game and then it asks you if you want to convert vol. 1 data or not?
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

I beleive tht you start a new game,and it asks you if you want to load/convert any file that is vol 1 clear data.
If not that,it will be a firth main option on the menu,or you just load thast file as you would on vol 1,or vol 1 will be added to the convert data list.

EDIT)Once certain people start helping will this,the "I beleive" phrase will not be needed anymore.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

Thanks Zero
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

how are the new driving mechanics compared to the first games controls.

oh, and im not positive, but i think u can buy bike parts at the shop in mac anu near the harbor.
Skeith805

Post by Skeith805 »

TheEnigma wrote:how are the new driving mechanics compared to the first games controls.

oh, and im not positive, but i think u can buy bike parts at the shop in mac anu near the harbor.
It's about the same, except the speed has increased (and continues to as you ugrade it) and the turning is more realistic (and not as if you were driving a Semi).

Yes, you can also buy parts in the Harbor. I bought the best parts first and got the other ones later for the Book of 1000.
Maaku

Post by Maaku »

I'd like to know whether or not the Japanese voice over track will be available.
However, since the the American release includes the first episode, they might not have enough room for the Japanese track like they did in the US release of Rebirth.
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

Also once the adlers keys can be gotten if possible list the "best" possible keywords to get them.

Preferably on a field area type LV 100 only and have the keys nearest a platform. That way you can get the keys warp back to town and repeat the process.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

does anyone know how the episode of roots will be included with the game? like on a seperate disk or wat?
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

TheEnigma wrote:does anyone know how the episode of roots will be included with the game? like on a seperate disk or wat?
seperate disk.
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

what is the max that you can level up in the game?
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Demon_Skeith wrote:what is the max that you can level up in the game?
level 100
Skeith805

Post by Skeith805 »

Maaku wrote:I'd like to know whether or not the Japanese voice over track will be available.
However, since the the American release includes the first episode, they might not have enough room for the Japanese track like they did in the US release of Rebirth.
I'm pretty sure Rebirth didn't come with Japanese voice overs unless my copy is keeping secrets. IMOQ did though. I really couldn't say because it's something that would have to be listed in the specs but as with Rebirth, the interview said tha they didn't have enough room. Dang, I can't find it...
Veghesther wrote:Also once the adlers keys can be gotten if possible list the "best" possible keywords to get them.

Preferably on a field area type LV 100 only and have the keys nearest a platform. That way you can get the keys warp back to town and repeat the process.

I couldn't tel you a keyword per say, but spiral dungeons are usually stocked. The first time you get them on the field, there is like 5, but I think that's a one time thing. Wait, there was a good field. Hang on, let me go look it up. (for now, go with the tower)
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Skeith805 wrote:
Maaku wrote:I'd like to know whether or not the Japanese voice over track will be available.
I'm pretty sure Rebirth didn't come with Japanese voice overs unless my copy is keeping secrets. IMOQ did though. I really couldn't say because it's something that would have to be listed in the specs but as with Rebirth, the interview said tha they didn't have enough room. Dang, I can't find it...
Veghesther wrote:Also once the adlers keys can be gotten if possible list the "best" possible keywords to get them.

I couldn't tel you a keyword per say, but spiral dungeons are usually stocked. The first time you get them on the field, there is like 5, but I think that's a one time thing. Wait, there was a good field. Hang on, let me go look it up. (for now, go with the tower)
thanks for the info 8)
Maaku

Post by Maaku »

Skeith805 wrote:
That's what I'm saying. There was word that the developers wanted to include the Japanese track, but they didn't have enough room for it on the disk.

And oops, from the info in this thread, it looks like the first episode of Roots is on a separate disk, so it seems there may be hope afterall! As long as they don't run out of room.
Skeith805

Post by Skeith805 »

It will probably come like the Terminal Disc did, in a seperate envelope/case. They didn't seem to make much effort to include a second holder for the game cases this time around.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Skeith805 wrote:It will probably come like the Terminal Disc did, in a seperate envelope/case. They didn't seem to make much effort to include a second holder for the game cases this time around.
those cheap ass bastards
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

as for finding the adlers keys I prefer field area's over dungeons.

Though if a easy dungeon for the keys will exist I'd need keywords so that the dungeon is only 3 floors long and is at a high level.

Since I don't have the patients to go through 4 to 5 floors every time to abuse getting the keys.