How to obtain 100%

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The Lord of Dead Quest IS a hidden quest, because you need to activate it in a different way; entering in all 3 dungeons it says in different topics. Normal quests just appear.

I've finished the Bikman quest twice. All you need to do is warp to areas where it says there's people you havent met (check the numbers next to the people icons, in the description of the area before you do the warp). I finished this quest in about 2 hours that way (against the 5 days in my first time...i didnt know what those icons meant ._.)
shio

Post by shio »

omen wrote:everyones looking 4 those keywords dont think you can get them till later volumes err somthing
finding all the keywords ( there is 3 not yet found "Magnolia", "Dead wood" and "Radiation" ).
yeah i know, ive spent countless all nighter's looking for them but my actions have been to no avail :? so sleepy.... U_U
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

shio wrote:
omen wrote:everyones looking 4 those keywords dont think you can get them till later volumes err somthing
finding all the keywords ( there is 3 not yet found "Magnolia", "Dead wood" and "Radiation" ).
yeah i know, ive spent countless all nighter's looking for them but my actions have been to no avail :? so sleepy.... U_U
You can only get them through some sort of glitch :/
shio

Post by shio »

TheSorrow wrote:
shio wrote:
You can only get them through some sort of glitch :/
T_T
Sheraton

Post by Sheraton »

Has anyone actually maxed out a character's affection in vol 1? I've some characters whom I've given large sum of gifts and brought them out for numerous battles but they still remain at 3 blue circles...
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

I think three blue circles is the highest you can get for volume 1. I'm pretty sure anyway. Like in the last games, the party member's affection only went up so high each volume.
Fullmoon

Post by Fullmoon »

wow i didnt realize it but im really close to 100%
Ryokugun2

Post by Ryokugun2 »

Anime Monkey wrote:I think three blue circles is the highest you can get for volume 1. I'm pretty sure anyway. Like in the last games, the party member's affection only went up so high each volume.
Really? Wow, I didn't realise that when I was playing IMOQ, probably because I never used my Ryu Books unless I had already beat that volume of the game, or if I was just looking for an item that could only be obtained by DD. And yeah, it's three blue circles orbiting another blue circle. I got every character to that (Atoli had that before the cutscene with the tri-edge sign) except for Piros. Thats self explanitory.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: how

Post by TheSorrow »

terrorofdeath92 wrote:how do you find the dopperganger ???????
Are you serious?
Just wait from him in any random field.
If we had a counter for doppelganger's questions, it'd have reached 200 already
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...You mean if you kill him, you can find him again?
Sure, i've killed him about 50 times already. But he doesn't gives you an Own King anymore, and just gives you a good item fitting for the area where you found him.
Orca Descendant of Fianna

How to obtain 100%

Post by Orca Descendant of Fianna »

I've almost beat the game 100% except for the monsters, items, and keywords...
Scion

Post by Scion »

terrorofdeath92 wrote:no i did not kill him yet i saw him but i was too much of a scared cat :cry:
well still, yes lol, you can fight him as many times as you want :D
Last edited by Scion on Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

hey, sorrow, do you think it's possible to get the spin needle from him after beating him when you already have the own king?

>_>
Toszi
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

...Good point O.O

Well, if it's in an area of a level fitting for the Needle, and assuming it's true that people have found them in chests, then yeah, it's possible to get it from him. It'd be as rare as finding it on a chest, though...
DarkChaos

What about?

Post by DarkChaos »

What about having the final boss in the Ryu Book listed as Azure Kite?

Has anyone thought of that like I have?

You would have to replay the old .hack games with the name Azure Kite......I just need to get the old .hack's to do this.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: What about?

Post by TheSorrow »

DarkChaos wrote:What about having the final boss in the Ryu Book listed as Azure Kite?

You would have to replay the old .hack games with the name Azure Kite......I just need to get the old .hack's to do this.
You don't need to replay. Just start a New Game, name yourself Azure Kite and save, then load in GU and replay.
It would be cool.
DarkChaos

Re: What about?

Post by DarkChaos »

TheSorrow wrote:
DarkChaos wrote:What about having the final boss in the Ryu Book listed as Azure Kite?

You don't need to replay. Just start a New Game, name yourself Azure Kite and save, then load in GU and replay.
It would be cool.

Yeah, your right.
Mikes

Post by Mikes »

I have a noob question. Where I can check what words missing to have 100%?(except "these" 3 words)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

It's not a noob question. We only have 1 single topic with a full keyword list, after all. lol

http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7744

First page, first post. That's all you need, basicly.
DarkChaos

Post by DarkChaos »

Ok, I have a question. Most of you might think it's stupid but......

How does anyone even know these words can be obtained if noone knows how to get them?

I mean I see all these questions and talk and yet noone even knows how to get them...how do you even know that they are in the game?

Please indulge me on this.