How to obtain 100%

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Haseo(J-man)2.0 wrote:i noticed that cuz thats the most i got so far,i was wondering why cant i use atoli anymore after beatng tha games?
It would mess up the storyline if you did, even if the lapse between Vol. 1 and 2 doesnt exists (automaticly after Atoli falls, Vol. 2 starts its story)
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

you cant get those 3 words, i asked that myself and they cant be aquired in Vol.1 sorry
kots

Post by kots »

DataDrainZ wrote:you cant get those 3 words, i asked that myself and they cant be aquired in Vol.1 sorry
you asked who.? :)
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic. ... c&start=20

Near the middle of the page Mystere man explains
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

You mean Dead Wood, Magnolia and Radiation??

Magnolia is not in the game
Dead Wood and Radiation are and can be obtainable through a way not even AT could know.
kots

Post by kots »

i got a litlle confused when i read the topic that "DataDrainZ" pointed out.. see what i mean...
Mystere Man wrote:
DataDrainZ wrote:DataDrainZ wrote:
awww, i thought you could since the words are in the list that the strategy guide gives you you can get. Waterfall isnt there so i thought they were words you could get

So are Magnolia,Dead Wood and Radiation but we found that Magnolia isn't in the game data. and for Dead Wood and Radiaton it seems that you may only be able to get them via a Glitch.
when Mystere Man started referring for the 3 missing words as an example, i began to doubt that DataDrainZ was talking about them, maybe another set of words.?
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

Whoever posted about not having those 3 words, I was posting how I found out they couldnt be aquired from another top I started
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Courageous Engaging Daydream, then??

You do have them for a while though....Its not the keywords's fault that you get them before Haseo meets Ovan, and later you get your character reformatted and you lose them :/

No one has said anything about asking for 3 words in this topic o.o
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

argh, no I was first mentioning about Magnolia,Dead Wood and Radiation. You cant get these 3 words
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

DataDrainZ wrote:argh, no I was first mentioning about Magnolia,Dead Wood and Radiation. You cant get these 3 words
Umm...You can get 2 of them ._. That's what i just said

"Magnolia is not in the game
Dead Wood and Radiation are and can be obtainable through a way not even AT could know."
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

I see, oh well, looking through my list I have Radiation
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

DataDrainZ wrote:I see, oh well, looking through my list I have Radiation
Now will you go telling me you're kidding? >.>
Haseo(J-man)2.0

Post by Haseo(J-man)2.0 »

TheSorrow wrote:
Haseo(J-man)2.0 wrote:i noticed that cuz thats the most i got so far,i was wondering why cant i use atoli anymore after beatng tha games?
It would mess up the storyline if you did, even if the lapse between Vol. 1 and 2 doesnt exists (automaticly after Atoli falls, Vol. 2 starts its story)
she the only heal in your party without her i jus kept using up all good recover items in high level area(lv50) i actualy deid once but luckily my partner was still alive and my heal depletes easy wit those crabs n cylops wit amor
DataDrainZ

Post by DataDrainZ »

after double checking I didnt get Radiation, it was Generation
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Haseo(J-man)2.0 wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
she the only heal in your party without her i jus kept using up all good recover items in high level area(lv50) i actualy deid once but luckily my partner was still alive and my heal depletes easy wit those crabs n cylops wit amor
You dont really need a healer, anyways :/

Against all those lvl50 monsters, get an item called Dead Wood Leaf (you can find it in the Arena shop), and use it for the Counter Sleep ability. So, when they attack you, they have a high chance of getting asleep, cancelling their attacks and giving you time to heal and pwn them. Also, use the Broadsword, but whenever you attack, use block QUICKLY. You'll not only block their attacks, but you'll avoid the Hold + Release part (where you're most vulnerable) and you will attack them fast without risking much eating a whole skill combo from them.
cbjkelvin

hidden quest?

Post by cbjkelvin »

Hidden quest? what hidden quest? r u talk about the lord of death quest? it is no hidden if u r read all the forum and finished all the area world in the bookmark. the first 1 r to find the only treasure chest in someplace. (My ps2 broken, damn) the second to find and kill the monsters appear after the cutscene and third 1 is same as the second but with longer dungeon. which mean all happen in the area world of dungeon type. if u finished the game u will received a email which tell u about a new quest call lord of death. After the long long dungeon, u reach a dead end a encounter 3 NPC. and bring u 2 a place with big tree and lake.(which is u first time encounter with endurance and kuhn) a giant monster will appear in the lake & u need 2 fight it. kill it & 3 NPC will disappear. and the quest is done.

about the side quest. i done with the bounty hunter, luck animal, grunty mecha. leave 1 the poster flyer. Man, people keep running around around that i forgot which is i already meet, which 1 i didn't meet. i keep walk around untill i want to smash my controller. so anyone got all people in list?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

The Lord of Dead Quest IS a hidden quest, because you need to activate it in a different way; entering in all 3 dungeons it says in different topics. Normal quests just appear.

I've finished the Bikman quest twice. All you need to do is warp to areas where it says there's people you havent met (check the numbers next to the people icons, in the description of the area before you do the warp). I finished this quest in about 2 hours that way (against the 5 days in my first time...i didnt know what those icons meant ._.)
shio

Post by shio »

omen wrote:everyones looking 4 those keywords dont think you can get them till later volumes err somthing
finding all the keywords ( there is 3 not yet found "Magnolia", "Dead wood" and "Radiation" ).
yeah i know, ive spent countless all nighter's looking for them but my actions have been to no avail :? so sleepy.... U_U
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

shio wrote:
omen wrote:everyones looking 4 those keywords dont think you can get them till later volumes err somthing
finding all the keywords ( there is 3 not yet found "Magnolia", "Dead wood" and "Radiation" ).
yeah i know, ive spent countless all nighter's looking for them but my actions have been to no avail :? so sleepy.... U_U
You can only get them through some sort of glitch :/
shio

Post by shio »

TheSorrow wrote:
shio wrote:
You can only get them through some sort of glitch :/
T_T