Altimit MINE OS PC Theme

Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Freedom720 wrote:sry for posting again but nother off topic quicky but uhh how does ur rank un dothackers go upppp...I decided not to read anything on it...if there even is anything on it
As seen in the rules: http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic. ... 799#204799

And best way not to double post, is to edit your last post and add more. The Image is pretty obvious to see and use.
Freedom720

Post by Freedom720 »

Insydius wrote:
Freedom720 wrote:sry for posting again but nother off topic quicky but uhh how does ur rank un dothackers go upppp...I decided not to read anything on it...if there even is anything on it
Thankssssss no i only need after this post 10 more postssssssss...YAY
-Y-

Post by -Y- »

Problem.

-Y-

Post by -Y- »

So I pretty much gotta download it again?
Vlaidmare
Location: Meeting with the Fates at Delta Hidden Forbidden Destiny Blade.

Post by Vlaidmare »

Alright... how do I add desktop music? @.@
OccupatedVoid

Post by OccupatedVoid »

Now all we need is a KDE theme, and I'll be all set. :)
lynia

Post by lynia »

Zer0 wrote:
lynia wrote:hm.. looks awesome, i just have 1 problem. when i installed the theme, my recycle bin had the news capture icon (good one), but when i emptied it a few seconds later, it lost the custom icon for both full and empty. i tried doing a regedit to change itback, but it's not working. any idea what i could do to put it back like that?
I just looked, and mine did the same. I'll look around and get back to you.
you find anything? friend of mine who's pretty good with themes and stuff has no idea why the icon doesn't work. he says it normally should have no problems at all
Vlaidmare

Post by Vlaidmare »

On the topic of desktop songs, can someone give me the hulle granz cathedral song? @.@
OccupatedVoid

Post by OccupatedVoid »

ME

Post by ME »

OccupatedVoid wrote:[url=http://www.****.com]Right Here.[/url]
nice, I'm bookmarking that.
Vlaidmare

Post by Vlaidmare »

>.> Gee thanks. /sarcasm.
lynia

Post by lynia »

Zer0 wrote:
lynia wrote:
Zer0 wrote:
lynia wrote:hm.. looks awesome, i just have 1 problem. when i installed the theme, my recycle bin had the news capture icon (good one), but when i emptied it a few seconds later, it lost the custom icon for both full and empty. i tried doing a regedit to change itback, but it's not working. any idea what i could do to put it back like that?
I just looked, and mine did the same. I'll look around and get back to you.
you find anything? friend of mine who's pretty good with themes and stuff has no idea why the icon doesn't work. he says it normally should have no problems at all
Yeah, I don't see the cause either. I'll keep looking though :/
k, figured it out, was pretty stupid honestly.

right click on the desktop, select properties. then click on the desktop tab. choose personalisation (or something similar, my OS is in french, so the exact word may be something else). select the recycling bin, click change icon and select the right one, press OK and done.
cbjkelvin

Great

Post by cbjkelvin »

thank, but not working for mac. But still thank cause i been looking for one of the music inside. The podman can back to work again.
cbjkelvin

Post by cbjkelvin »

Hey! I found out another feature about this thing. Use the wallpaper as background and the icon is simply change the icon. Window got alot of sound, just found a place to put the file and replace the sound to another GU music. Now my computer startup with some GU music. With the background and icon, this is the best. Forget the theme! Do it yourself
Chanazules

Post by Chanazules »

Could someone tell me how to save the http://www.dothackers.net as a webaddress file so I could make it as the News Capture Icon?
knator22

Re: Altimit MINE OS PC Theme

Post by knator22 »

could you reupload the link please,thanks :D
Genesismagician

Post by Genesismagician »

I don't know if you guys know this or not, but there is a addon called "StarDock" and it can give you the rotating effects and tiles just like the GU desktop. If used in combination with "TweakUI", you can eliminate all icons on your desktop except for the dock and all of the icons you want can be added directly into your dock.
Ligart

Post by Ligart »

can anyone re upload it? a friend of mine deleted the icons and now all the download links are broken x.x, please
Genesis29

Post by Genesis29 »

I know this thread is older than dirt, but could someone please re-upload this theme? I can't seem to find any working links anywhere...