GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

User avatar
d5t
Explosions in the Sky
Explosions in the Sky
Posts: 1015
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 5:08 pm
Contact:

GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Postby d5t » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:10 pm

Post help questions here for with anything regarding the first volume.

User avatar
Dot-Hack-Rocks
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 676
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:42 pm
Location: California/Alaska

Postby Dot-Hack-Rocks » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:47 am

Sweet. Anyways. I need help for the
one part for leveling up and weapon
custominzation.

I cannot fill out the three slots in
my weapon custominzation. How can you?
I want to make my weapon more powerful.
Image[/url]

User avatar
Akuta
The Forum Blubb
The Forum Blubb
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Swe ~~
Contact:

Postby Akuta » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:51 am

Dot-Hack-Rocks wrote:Sweet. Anyways. I need help for the
one part for leveling up and weapon
custominzation.

I cannot fill out the three slots in
my weapon custominzation. How can you?
I want to make my weapon more powerful.

I'm pretty sure the amount of customization slots depends on the weapon rather than you doing something special. I bet there'll be weapons in vol 2 and 3 that has 3 slots.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

User avatar
Dot-Hack-Rocks
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 676
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:42 pm
Location: California/Alaska

Postby Dot-Hack-Rocks » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:05 pm

Akunaeru wrote:
Dot-Hack-Rocks wrote:Sweet. Anyways. I need help for the
one part for leveling up and weapon
custominzation.

I cannot fill out the three slots in
my weapon custominzation. How can you?
I want to make my weapon more powerful.

I'm pretty sure the amount of customization slots depends on the weapon rather than you doing something special. I bet there'll be weapons in vol 2 and 3 that has 3 slots.


Well. I believe all weapons have three slots.
I just want to know how to add more abilities
to that weapon.
Image[/url]

User avatar
Akuta
The Forum Blubb
The Forum Blubb
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Swe ~~
Contact:

Postby Akuta » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:20 pm

But from what i've experienced when playing the game, the interface you use to apply customizations show three POSSIBLE slots, but how many of those actually exist depends on the weapon.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

User avatar
Essence of Transcendence
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:18 am
Location: X: 35.7 Y: 55.3 Z: 100.34

Postby Essence of Transcendence » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:52 pm

if you go to the canard @home and go into the back room there is information about making you wepon stronger
One day. All will end. And I will be there to watch it.

styleZsick
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: 215

Postby styleZsick » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:23 pm

I heard you can get better armors...one is doing the mecha grunty quest?

so my question is

Q: Is there an easy way to finish the Mecha Grunty quest?

Q: What is the abyss quest? (I heard you get another armor here too)

User avatar
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Postby Erroneous » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:32 pm

styleZsick wrote:Q: Is there an easy way to finish the Mecha Grunty quest?


Nope, aside going to random open fields and riding your bike to finding them.

styleZsick wrote:Q: What is the abyss quest? (I heard you get another armor here too)


During the game you'll get fields from the BBS which talks about the Lord of the Dead returning to The World with your sacrifice. After you beat the game, it finally becomes an official quest where in the quest they provide the field where the Lord is kept and by defeating this really tough boss, you gain the Black Armor which has good stats but drains +1 SP.
---
Dothack Discord https://discord.gg/YkRJjQF

styleZsick
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: 215

Postby styleZsick » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:39 pm

Insydius wrote:
styleZsick wrote:Q: Is there an easy way to finish the Mecha Grunty quest?


Nope, aside going to random open fields and riding your bike to finding them.

styleZsick wrote:Q: What is the abyss quest? (I heard you get another armor here too)


During the game you'll get fields from the BBS which talks about the Lord of the Dead returning to The World with your sacrifice. After you beat the game, it finally becomes an official quest where in the quest they provide the field where the Lord is kept and by defeating this really tough boss, you gain the Black Armor which has good stats but drains +1 SP.


Cool thanks :)

styleZsick
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: 215

Postby styleZsick » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:54 am

Zer0 wrote:
styleZsick wrote:I heard you can get better armors...one is doing the mecha grunty quest?

so my question is

Q: Is there an easy way to finish the Mecha Grunty quest?


I'm about to put this into my FAQ, but go to the level Kirby mentioned: Counting Red Plum's Berserker. There's a Battle Area right by you for the PK quest. If you look to the right, there's a warp that will take you to the next island. Mecha Grunty is right by the gate. If you need Chim Chims, there's two tree on the original island. Just kick one, get all the Chim Chims, then kick the other one, get the Chim Chims, then go back to the other tree, and kick it. Repeat until you have enough Chim Chims. This is what I did :]


cool thanks 8)

styleZsick
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: 215

Postby styleZsick » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:29 pm

I beat the game but I never got the Abyss quest...maybe I missed something...how do I get it?

User avatar
.circum//FERENCE
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:48 pm

Postby .circum//FERENCE » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:10 pm

You should have received an email from CC Corp after you beat the game telling you about it, after reading which, you can sign up for it at the Quest Shop. Not sure if it happens if you don't visit the related areas that are posted about on the forums, so please check this thread for full details:

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7324
Image

styleZsick
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 110
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:19 pm
Location: 215

Postby styleZsick » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:02 pm

.circum//FERENCE wrote:You should have received an email from CC Corp after you beat the game telling you about it, after reading which, you can sign up for it at the Quest Shop. Not sure if it happens if you don't visit the related areas that are posted about on the forums, so please check this thread for full details:

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7324


thanks I guess I missed it

User avatar
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: the ocean above us

Postby TheEnigma » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:42 pm

dont no if this is a glitch but when i used a beginners text on haseo w/the twin swords attached at lvl. 9 they went to lvl. 10 like normal but actually went quite a bit further. is this normal or is there a higher lvl. cap for weapons?
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast
Image
For it is the number of a man; and his number is... 666

User avatar
ciaxsjes
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 6:55 pm
Location: Where you least expect

Postby ciaxsjes » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:15 pm

I need to ask,
I've heard from somewhere that after you have finished the game, you are able to start a new game (in .hack//G.U. Vol.1) and have your current level.
Is this true?

User avatar
milliennium_fox
.hack//expert
.hack//expert
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 9:23 am
Location: U.S.A.

Postby milliennium_fox » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:36 pm

Actually, that's only available after completing volume 2. And there's a few things to it as well.
"You did your best. I respect that." ~Talim, Soul Calibur 2, 3, and 4
Image Image

User avatar
ciaxsjes
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 6:55 pm
Location: Where you least expect

Postby ciaxsjes » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:56 pm

Gah!
Darn!
Oh well...
I told my friends that want to know the story behind it that I'll play it again and write down every bit of storyline for them. Updating it, etc. etc.

Although sadly, I guess I'll have to start from square one again.
I'll still be doing it ofcourse

:?

User avatar
Gundam_Alchemist
.hacker
.hacker
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:37 pm
Location: ¿?¿?

Postby Gundam_Alchemist » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:59 pm

i need some quick help on the art supply quest. i need to find a male player that is between NorBE and Pilgrim. i need to know the name and what class is he. i was playing around the arena last night and found a couple ppl i needed but i cant seem to find this last guy. just one more.
So tell me, how does it feel to be in a constant haze of stupidity?

User avatar
MournBlade
.hack//legend
.hack//legend
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:48 pm
Location: Stalking random people~
Contact:

Postby MournBlade » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:56 pm

Between NorBE and Pilgrim is a Human Male named AK47 found in Lumina Cloth, he looks like JJ if you know what he looks like.

User avatar
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:17 am
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Contact:

Postby Wan » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:04 pm

its not that i cant find the dopple ganger but the fact i cant beat him >< anyway got any tips :P
Image


Return to “//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users