Post by Akuta »

Zoe wrote:lol, sorry if my choose of words suck

that's what i mean... if u wanna contribute, don't think twice
Oh, yeah. That's very true^^
Zoe

Post by Zoe »

huh?
which is true?
my choose of word sucks? or the "don't think twice if u wanna contribute"?
Akuta
The Forum Blubb
The Forum Blubb

Post by Akuta »

"Don't think twice if you want to contribute" ofcourse =)
JonFireblade

Post by JonFireblade »

hey Zer0, I just read the guide on gamefaqs. thx for the little comment about copying it for a post =P, you do realize that was a misunderstanding right? lol. Anyway, I just thought this lil bit of info might help you, although seeing as you already posted the Avatar battle section I doubt this would help too much but here goes:

Being that the Azure Flame god uses Azure tiger claws a lot; the damage starts to rack up after awhile even if one hit don't do too much. I did find a way to knock away all the blades consistantly. When Azure Flame god throws the blades at Skeith, usally you run out of swings on the combo before you can deflect all the blades leaving you open to one or two hits from the Tiger Claws. To conter this problem, line your self just to the right of Azure Flame god, as soon as he throws the first blade dash forward once into the blades while swinging the scythe. This knocks them to the side for a second, then dash to the right quickly. This sets you up with a fresh combo so that you can deflect all the blades. And ta da, no more damage from that pesky attack. The time maybe kinda hard at first but the pay off can be good. It's either this or suffer damage every time that attack is used on you. =P

Anyway, I don't know if this helps or not, if not oh well, I just thought I'd throw this stradgey out there and see if anyone finds it useful.
Espo

Post by Espo »

and another startegy: only play the game an hour a day. if you rush through it you will get very pissed off and if you take your time with it, you will enjoy the full expierence. remember, when you beat the last boss, that doesn't mean you beat the game.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Alright, here are the keywords I mentioned earlier:

Peaceful Fortune's Shadow - Lvl 1
You can find the Kudan lucky animal here; just go straight from where you start until you find it.

Restful Returning Freedom - Lvl 23
Somewhere on the 1st level, you can find the Spin Locust in a trap chest.

Of course, with both areas, if you don't get what you're trying to find, load from your last save (which was hopefully right before going to the area) and try again.

I know you already have an area for the Kudan in the FAQ, but here's an alternative for those who don't have the keywords for the first one.
ImpactRogue

Post by ImpactRogue »

In your weapons section:
Aren't the weapon types for weapons like the Ripper Blades called "Dual Swords"?
And aren't guns called bayonets?
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

Question? After Haseo defeats the other epitaph users they don't use their avatars again. It could also be because Haseo defeated them all and uses them the best. But it doesn't seem like they can use their avatars.
Skeith805

Post by Skeith805 »

Although there is one that he "defeated" that can still use theirs.
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

Yeah I know that, it just seemed odd how they let him use his avatar all of the time. Hell if I had one I would at least play with it. Just seems weird that they never use them again. But I haven't seen volume 2 so who knows.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Well, the only opportunity to use avatars that Kuhn and Pi were around for, is with the AFG.

And everyone knows that you do NOT intefere in Haseo's personal fights.
MournBlade

Post by MournBlade »

Heya everyone =)
I need a little bit of help, I need an area or a specific Lumina Cloth NPC to obtain Spin Needles from ( doesn't matter if they only come with a material in it). I am having difficulty making a map that can draw needles from trap boxes or even recieve from a beast statue. I mentioned a number of weeks ago there was an npc in Lumina Cloth that had them but I didn't think to write down who.
The kestrel clerk has never been a good source of any items for me... ever. ( same for the moon tree clerk >_> )
Any help is much appreciated ^ ^
Thanks =D
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

Is there a NPC you go to about the black labeled NPCs? Ive never come across it ;x
MournBlade

Post by MournBlade »

Not sure exactly what you are referring to about black labeled npcs.. black-listed perhaps?

Anyway, go to the first page of this thread for Zer0's guide, it lists the weapon and items you were asking about on the help thread.
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

Sorry yea I meant the Black Listed pkers.

Zero do you have to do this at a certain time. Because I went behind the shop ( I guess you mean the ally behind it where the breakable boxes are) and I saw nothing. I only saw two people standing around.
MournBlade

Post by MournBlade »

You need to have completed the Bounty Hunter Quest first.
dominus_draconis

Post by dominus_draconis »

though it is rare for it to, the Trifle Guild Shop CAN have another beginner's text, I bought the one they had awhile back, but, it just reappeared in the shop for the same char of mine proving that though rare, you can get more than one there(I am saying this because before it was theorized they only ever had 1)
Nenja

Post by Nenja »

is there another way of geting Spin Locust ?
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

I found it in the chest for the Job extension once. You could try that.