The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

k-su

Post by k-su »

You really want to know? Sure? Last Chance. OK

Its the E3 05 trailer
Kite669

Post by Kite669 »

Well, it took a little time (stupid job) but I finally beat it! I admit, this the best .hack game I ever played. I can't wait for vol.2 to come out here in the states. I will also admit, the dubbing wasn't that bad ether.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Bulletcatcher wrote:
Cless wrote:Finally beat the game and was satified. Though I lost the first time when I fought Tri-edge and almost lost when I was fighting the Azura Flame God. XD

However when I fought the final boss again at the terminal at Raven I didn't have as much trouble as I did when I fought him before I beat the game.
Same here! Probably because you are either used to it or you are higher level than you were when you fought him the first time.
Yep. Congratulation on completing the game. Pi and Kuhns levels were low so I leveled them up a bit. That and I understimated Tri-edge and got my butt kicked. I did enjoy the final battle. It was hard and fun.
Dawnoftwilight

Post by Dawnoftwilight »

I just beat it about an hour ago...the last boss wasn't that bad at lvl 45...just had to memorize his attack pattern...80% timing...thats all it mostly was
Xanamros

Post by Xanamros »

I just joined these forums, and I was reading this thread when I stumbled across the throat cutters. How do you get these dual swords? I have +5 Wrath Wings and +5 Wrath Needles, so are they better?
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

just beat the Doppelganger last night....have three more blacklisters and gotta finish the books of 1000.....i'm gearing up for Volume 2....any projected release date?
k-su

Post by k-su »

Total Completion since a couple of days ago. Yay me. Now, I' playing PSU(currenty ch 4) but will return to GU to play thru again b4 vol 2 comes out.
TwilightSkeith

Post by TwilightSkeith »

I've got 100% in 58 hours ( Had a bit of trouble getting all items and completing Bikman's quest) I'll see how much I can max out everything so when I start Vol.2 My Ryu Books will go up a few levels.

I got FF12 Wedsday and it seems pretty long so I hope it can keep me going til Vol.2 comes out.
k-su

Post by k-su »

BOO!!! FF12! BOOO!!!!

Just kidding. Tell me how it turns out, cuz I dont plan on buying another FF till FF versus 13.(Since playing .hack PSU and Kingdom Hearts, I've gained an appreciation of realtime battle, and since playing the demo, I'm not convinced I should buy it)

Besides....dothack rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwilightSkeith

Post by TwilightSkeith »

Its okay so far. But there's no doubt in my mind that Haseo could annihalate anyone in this game.

Heh, Skeith attacking FF chaacters and putting them in Comas would be incredibly entertaining :lol:

God, I hope that Vol. 2 comes out either in December or January or we get a Vol. 3 trailer. Man, that game looks awesome.
k-su

Post by k-su »

TwilightSkeith wrote:Its okay so far. But there's no doubt in my mind that Haseo could annihalate anyone in this game.

Heh, Skeith attacking FF chaacters and putting them in Comas would be incredibly entertaining :lol:
ROFL!!! That would so be the funniest thing ever.

"First there was Final Fantasy
Then there was .hack"

"Now....."(FF peaceful style music starts playing)

*Bunch of FF characters lay around in a field.
Sky gets dark and all the FFCharacters look up.*

*Skeith pops out and starts reaping everyone*

".....The Infection has begun!!!!"

Muwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
TwilightSkeith

Post by TwilightSkeith »

Cumilating in a huge showdown between Skeith and Sephiroth as to who is more badass. :lol:
AlphaBlades

Post by AlphaBlades »

Sephy has Bushi-powa. =/ Ugly Skieth has no chace of victory. Seph wins d(^_^d)

Round 2: Sephiroth vs. Endrance. Who's got the most girly features!!
Neo_ShadowWing
Location: Fighting Earthsphere, who is trying to take over the Space Colonies

Post by Neo_ShadowWing »

I finished vol. 1 a few days ago, and after reading this thread I have 1 question. Where do I get Throat Cutter dual swords? I am currently working on getting all my Book of 1000 maxed, so I am ready for Vol. 2. Anyone know when Vol. 2 is going to come out?
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

AlphaBlades wrote:Sephy has Bushi-powa. =/ Ugly Skieth has no chace of victory. Seph wins d(^_^d)

Round 2: Sephiroth vs. Endrance. Who's got the most girly features!!
Sephy = teh noobl3t

Haseo Pwns Seph
Skeith Pwns Seph
Kuhn pwns Skeith
Tri-Edge un-belivable hard-core pwns Seph
ATOLI-- well.. i'm not TOO sure about 'that'.

but yeah.
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

I don't know why but Sephy would Pwn Skeith..maybe because Skeith can't pwn a real person and can only pwn data?

And Sephy could just ctrl+alt+delete Skeith XD or break Haseo's computer.
Chaos17

Post by Chaos17 »

i beat it, check out my review in the pros and cons section
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Hey all first post. I actually beat it Tuesday but since I just joined I couldn't annouce it. I pretty much played non-stop all last weekend since I had nothing to do. I think I finished all of the worthwhile quests. I'm not sure if I'm gonna do the rest.
Hirachi

Post by Hirachi »

been done, but i expected the game to be a bit longer... still working on complting two ryubooks... =P
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

whatever..i'm still sad because i kill Alkaid/Yowkow with one hit T_T