The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Airon

Post by Airon »

wait throat cutter? i can make poison wing, i just dont i have backstab equiped, but throat cutter how?
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

Yea I would like to know how also. I havn't seen backstab either : (
General_Sai

Post by General_Sai »

I beat it not two hours ago. I ended at 23:18:42 with Haseo, Kuhn and Pi all at level 50
Skeith805

Post by Skeith805 »

I beat it at 1:00 a.m. this morning. I beat it in 26 hours (not the record here). Um, I was lvl 45. It was an awesome game.
Majinbread

Post by Majinbread »

Also just beat it
Cant wait for vol2
I already played the japanese version a bit
 Atoli is alive but Aida is within her and it seems that ovan also has aida in his arm and theres a bug so nobody can log out
johucoba

Post by johucoba »

i beat it in 22 hours with haseo at lvl 43, including after doing all the quests in the quest shop.but i have yet to finish the ryu books :(
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

I beat it in about 23 Hours. I still have to do some quests though.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

I beat it in 24 hours and something.
OlinMercury

Post by OlinMercury »

I, too, got the 21 hour - level 43 finish. Now I've just gotta go back and grab a few of the rare items ^_^
DeathGrunty

Post by DeathGrunty »

I beat it on the 27th at 9:29 AM took 13 hours, I was really expecting Azure Flame God to put up a decent fight, but he went down like whore on saturday night. It was a little too short, but at least I can still go through and get the few BGMs and Wallpapers that I was missing, can level up the characters a bit too, now just to wait until April/07 for Volume 2, damn them for making short games and forcing us to buy the next installments. And like mindless slaves we shall. =X
Resk

Post by Resk »

I finished mine, but I took a long time before I made myself fight the final boss. Clocked in at about 35 hours, but I still need to finish up some of the annoying side quests - the flyer thing, three of the Ryu books, the mecha grunty, and the bounty hunter. Got everyone at lvl50 though, with max weapons/armor/accessories, and all at lvl10 for their weapon classes, so I'm pretty happy ^_^

Now to play the waiting game...
Airon

Post by Airon »

DeathGrunty wrote:I beat it on the 27th at 9:29 AM took 13 hours, I was really expecting Azure Flame God to put up a decent fight, but he went down like whore on saturday night. It was a little too short, but at least I can still go through and get the few BGMs and Wallpapers that I was missing, can level up the characters a bit too, now just to wait until April/07 for Volume 2, damn them for making short games and forcing us to buy the next installments. And like mindless slaves we shall. =X
13 hours, what did you skip cutscenes and all none story related things?
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

I'm annoyed now..I just completed the 100 Book of Steam biking and then went into a lvl 50 area and got my ass kicked.

Stupid Atoli is busy =.= ( Damn I miss her healing )

I'm pissed off..I'm back in the first book now >___< after I just completed it too! I wasted who knows how many minutes of simply circling the friggin fountain in Mac Anu for this and UGH!!! >__<

;_____; 20:25 for me to beat the game ^^;
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

Zer0 wrote:
DeathGrunty wrote:Now just to wait until April/07 for Volume 2, damn them for making short games and forcing us to buy the next installments. And like mindless slaves we shall. =X
April 07?!!??!?!! I thought someone said it would be December 06! :-(
Serious?

I thought January-Febuary

Post by 401K »

Just beat it. 2:30 EST October 29, 2006
k-su

Post by k-su »

Just beat it. So much for 40 hours( I guess I'll train up and have some fun in The Worlsd now till vol2)

I beat it with Haseo lvl 42, Kuhn an Pi lvl 41 approx 22 hours. All there is now is the leftover areas I didnt get to, Doppleganger, the rest of the quests and gettin my job lvls up(I'm almost at lvl 6 twin blades and almost lvl 4 edgepunisher
DarkBoySabata

Post by DarkBoySabata »

I beat the game in 4 days Weds the day i got it, Thrusday,Friday and Saturday morning But really he so easy.
UMMX

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Post by UMMX »

Kiru wrote:Yes, very early for one.. but since I just beat   The Azure Flame God Felt I might aswell make one.

I'm not 'done' the game yet, i'm level 44, and don't have everything unlocked, , still much to do :)

So, has anyone else taken down   The Azure Flame God and finished the main storyline?

<sigh> 4 more months = / (Hopefully?)

Yap I bet him and i am at LVL 42 AHAHAH

25:15"23 I dare anyone to bet my time.
Wan
Diamond of Plenary
Diamond of Plenary

Post by Wan »

i beat the game in 17 hours >.> and im lvl 44 doing the extra stuff >< so lame that wasnt even half of what the developers said it would take.

OK how is it that that we dont even see zombified Orcan or Balmung at the end of vol. 1 O.o???? yet we do in the trailers
Dark_Hacker

Post by Dark_Hacker »

Ignus wrote:i beat the game in 17 hours >.> and im lvl 44 doing the extra stuff >< so lame that wasnt even half of what the developers said it would take.

OK how is it that that we dont even see zombified Orcan or Balmung at the end of vol. 1 O.o???? yet we do in the trailers
 O.o they showed up for me, well their shadows anyways.