haseos and tri edges weapons request

leiongod

haseos and tri edges weapons request

Post by leiongod »

hi there i went in to my local weapon store today in the city and saw that they had weapons there from games such as paines blade from FFX2 now what i am asking is that can i get like a clear blown up shot shown to me of haseos weapons and trie edges weapon which you see in clips here and there i ask this cos if i can get some clear shots i wanna be able to take em into the weapon shop and see if they can send the pics off and see if i can have some custom weapons made for me and id love to have weaponse looking exactly like haseos and tri edges ^^ if someone can do this 4 me id be really appreciative of you :wink:

btw sorry if i post in wrong area
thedudewhosadude

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Well, those weapons are commonly available online. More examples would be Bloodrayne's arm blades, Tidus's Brotherhood, Squall's Gunblade, etc. The price of custom blades...would be QUITE expensive, that is, if they even TAKE commissions. Note that most weapons in games are actually pretty hard to reproduce IRL; some aspects just don't work, or aren't practicle. I'd advise you to try to find someone who can help you make a resin kit, which can be as 'screen accurate' as you wish it to be.

For Anime Next last year, I ended up going as Tri-Edge, and I made blades to match. Personally, I can't see anyone actually making them, as the varying thicknessess of the weapon as a whole are a bit...annoying. His blades also change in material, which can be hard to encorperate. I just played around with lots of metal until I was satisfied with what I had. It was rough, but it worked. Of course, since they were HEAVY and metal, they were confiscated within the first 10 minutes of my arrival. And for Haseo, I assume you mean his Twin-Blades? The biggest issue I can see with those is the minute details in it. Again, I reccomend making a replica rather than an actual weapon. Sorry I couldn't be more help, and good luck.
Last edited by thedudewhosadude on Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kite_2000
The Terror of Death
The Terror of Death

Post by Kite_2000 »

Man...I'd kill to have a weapon shop next door to my house... >.>
Mitsuhide_Akechi

Post by Mitsuhide_Akechi »

I have to agree with you there, but I would prefer to have prop weapons since metal weapons cost more and can be more dangerous in some situations.
leiongod

Post by leiongod »

hey thanks for the info thedudewhosadude ill take what ya said into consideration and see how i go :wink: :wink:
Brian4120

Post by Brian4120 »

thedudewhosadude wrote:Well, those weapons are commonly available online. More examples would be Bloodrayne's arm blades, Tidus's Brotherhood, Squall's Gunblade, etc. The price of custom blades...would be QUITE expensive, that is, if they even TAKE commissions. Note that most weapons in games are actually pretty hard to reproduce IRL; some aspects just don't work, or aren't practicle. I'd advise you to try to find someone who can help you make a resin kit, which can be as 'screen accurate' as you wish it to be.

For Anime Next last year, I ended up going as Tri-Edge, and I made blades to match. Personally, I can't see anyone actually making them, as they varying thicknessess of the weapon as a whole are a bit...annoying. His blades also change in material, which can be hard to encorperate. I just played around with lots of metal until I was satisfied with what I had. It was rough, but it worked. Of course, since they were HEAVY and metal, they were confiscated within the first 10 minutes of my arrival. And for Haseo, I assume you mean his Twin-Blades? The biggest issue I can see with those is the minute details in it. Again, I reccomend making a replica rather than an actual weapon. Sorry I couldn't be more help, and good luck.
I would love to see pictures of those blades you made ^ ^
leiongod

Post by leiongod »

well i havn made any yet or bought any ill prob have to make em myself if i cant get them to make a fake repica of it when i ask at the weapon store in my city but if they can ill save up and buy em and show ya back here or if i cant get em to get a replica sent in ill do my best to try adn make some but dont hold your tongue its not like the next anime cos over where i am is coming soon so yuh at least sumtime in the future youll see a pic of em ok so look forward to what i show you people here then
XxWings_of_TwilightxX

Post by XxWings_of_TwilightxX »

looking forward to it :)