Strange Woman with Sword

laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Strange Woman with Sword

Post by laysh »

I noticed a girl who had what looked like the same chainsaw sword that Haseo used but she was useing it to stop him. Im not sure if it is the same sword but it looks close to it has anyone else notice it?
Sumomo

Post by Sumomo »

Ah! Yes! I know what you're talking about!

I think that woman is a player killer.... :?
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

Agreed! I believe her to be the one who pk's Haseo, which begins his quest to hunt all Pkers.
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

only 1 problem is that it looks like he is wearing his new armor after he was DD so it couldn't be that.
Uther

Post by Uther »

laysh wrote:only 1 problem is that it looks like he is wearing his new armor after he was DD so it couldn't be that.
Did they show Haseo after he was data drained?
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

ohhh now I don't know for sure T_T but I think is that she was stopping him from rescueing atoli but they also showed the girl glowing oO
Uther

Post by Uther »

Toward the begining of the trailer they showed a sword in the ground. I think it was the girl's. Losing her weapon would spell trouble.
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

maybe after you beat someone you get there weapon oO that might be why he can wield diffrent weapons but i dought it.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

laysh wrote:only 1 problem is that it looks like he is wearing his new armor after he was DD so it couldn't be that.
That all depends on how you see the trailer. I posted a timeline of what I think it follows in the G.U. theory thread.
Kyle1818

Post by Kyle1818 »

I read that she was his frend & also she is the second phase they listed "The Mirage of Deceit Atoli" & when Tri-edg first apeird (and before) they showed her than Haso got angry & attacked Tri-edg beceaus i think he DD her so he wanted to get reveng.

I hade to wach the trailer again to find out her name. I now also think that she was juest holding the sword & looking at it.
Gib

Post by Gib »

yea i noticed that to but it was hard the vid had cruddy picture
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

I dosn't look like Atoli it looks more like pai but she didn't have glasses :/ . I do agree with you that Tri-Edge did DD Atoli and thats why haseo was pissed well seems like it to me. It also showed her dead when Tri-Edge's mark came i don't think it was just a quincidence.
Last edited by laysh on Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Proj.ectS.

Post by .Proj.ectS. »

It just looks like she is a PKer that...well plans to kill Haseo, who is in a low level form, also there is another PK with her. OMFG I just thought of something look at the image of Ovan holding what looks like a gun think about it the backgrounds are the same...think weak Haseo getting bullied and be for the strike to kill himis dealt Ovan comes in and blows off the PKers heads hahahaha, jk but think about it. 8)
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

No I definately don't think that pk'er is Atoli. Atoli looks very different when we see her in the trailer. I wonder if that female pk'er takes on any role in the story like 'the-player-that-pk'ed-Haseo'. Just a thought.
Häschen

Post by Häschen »

Dragoon2044 wrote:No I definately don't think that pk'er is Atoli. Atoli looks very different when we see her in the trailer. I wonder if that female pk'er takes on any role in the story like 'the-player-that-pk'ed-Haseo'. Just a thought.
Well Altoli is the mirage of deceit. I can see her faking her death, to drive Haseo into insanity, for some behind-the-scenes purpose. Also, she may have disguised herself as the person who PK'd Haseo and betrayed him.
.Proj.ectS.

Post by .Proj.ectS. »

Häschen wrote:
Dragoon2044 wrote:No I definately don't think that pk'er is Atoli. Atoli looks very different when we see her in the trailer. I wonder if that female pk'er takes on any role in the story like 'the-player-that-pk'ed-Haseo'. Just a thought.
Well Altoli is the mirage of deceit. I can see her faking her death, to drive Haseo into insanity, for some behind-the-scenes purpose. Also, she may have disguised herself as the person who PK'd Haseo and betrayed him.
Well that's women for yea, j/k to all you females out there. I agree but they look nothing alike but then again multi-accounts...
Häschen

Post by Häschen »

.Proj.ectS. wrote:
Häschen wrote:
Well that's women for yea, j/k to all you females out there. I agree but they look nothing alike but then again multi-accounts...
Ahem Mirage of Deceit. Mirage! Doesn't that word mean anything to you. rofl
.Proj.ectS.

Post by .Proj.ectS. »

Häschen wrote:
.Proj.ectS. wrote:
Häschen wrote:
Ahem Mirage of Deceit. Mirage! Doesn't that word mean anything to you. rofl
Yea but the word I was focusing on was "Deceit". Gez this is what I get for messing around. lol
BithTheBlack

Post by BithTheBlack »

the swords are different look at the egges haseos are pointed at one side hers are more like spurs so he could still have his or this is an early verson of his blade and it was stolen
Wiseman B43

Post by Wiseman B43 »

Here's what I think happened:

1: Haseo gets PK'd

2: He goes back, defeats the woman and gains new armour and sword.

3: Hunts PKs

4: Goes to fight Tri-edge, and gets DD'd (with new Armour)

5: After the fight, its shows a flashback to after he got PK'd by the woman and that's when Ovan The Rebirth gave him another chance and gavge him his new armour.