book of 1000 rewards

mavrosheep

book of 1000 rewards

Post by mavrosheep »

before, i'd like to apologize if this topic has been created before, but i'll just get to the point: do you get any reward for completing the book of 1000, because i have completed all the 7 books (excluding the ryu book for items, which is also on the last bar) but i cant be bothered to finish the quests to get all the items, so before converting to vol.2, am i supposed to get anything at all once i get the last book to reach 1000 (only 130 left on the gauge), and i have defeated the doppleganger too

i tried looking for answers to this particular answer but cant find them, what i mean is whether or not i get a special item or greeting card or whatever upon getting all the ryu books to lvl 3
SCP-173

Re: book of 1000 rewards

Post by SCP-173 »

Book of 1000 reward eh. That rngs a few bells but my memeory isn't that great
Helbaworshipper
The Golden Fleece
The Golden Fleece

Re: book of 1000 rewards

Post by Helbaworshipper »

Each game has a set of goals that allow you rewards in GU, much like in IMOQ. There is a limit for each game regarding the rewards. You don't have to have finished it off before transferring to another game. You will continue to get the rewards until you finish either way. The rewards themselves can be found on an FAQ, but you do get a lot of greeting cards as rewards. For more information, use this pinned up topic:

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... =16&t=9072