Some pics that may have been missed

aoi

Post by aoi »

O_o LOL I'd want a screenshot of that. That'd be awesome.

oooo, they should have a barney armor set, like the gob set - when you equip em all you can summon barney.
RoyMaster

Post by RoyMaster »

aoi wrote:O_o LOL I'd want a screenshot of that. That'd be awesome.

oooo, they should have a barney armor set, like the gob set - when you equip em all you can summon barney.
rofl aww man that be so weird for .hack :lol:
aoi

Post by aoi »

Yeah I guess it would be, maybe just for a special event or something. :lol:
RoyMaster

Post by RoyMaster »

lol i wonder how hard itd be to win some special events because i hope i can win some of that swell stuff but i guess im going offtopic now :!:
aoi

Post by aoi »

I think the whole barney thing was off topic, but that's what makes thread fun sometimes. :P I've been wondering how they're going to do the whole special event thing. Is only one group or person going to win each one? Or will there be multiple seperate winners? and will people be able to participate in another event after winning an event?

Oops, now all that was really off topic. :oops:
RoyMaster

Post by RoyMaster »

ya off topic is always fun :lol:

just there are always those angry ppl taht say like hey your off topic >=(
but ya i wonder how they will handle special events

hopefully fragment is just the begining for online .hack games :)
aoi

Post by aoi »

Yeah people who get all angry never help things. :cry:

They can't stop with just .hack//fragment online :D That would be too cruel to the fans. Though if fragment turns out to be a complete disaster then they may stop. :?
RoyMaster

Post by RoyMaster »

i dont think itll be a complete disaster itll hopefully do better then the first 4 games since its online

i mean the first 4 games did pretty well
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

RoyMaster wrote:i dont think itll be a complete disaster itll hopefully do better then the first 4 games since its online

Well I personally have serious doubts on fragment. After seeing what screens were released It doesnt look to be all that great. In one screen you see 3 dif kite like characters clothes slight dif and color. Theres got to be an eventual limit on combinations. If they have more character models ill bite (:
AIDA_Haseo

Post by AIDA_Haseo »

Oukatetsuiga23 wrote:
RoyMaster wrote:i dont think itll be a complete disaster itll hopefully do better then the first 4 games since its online

Well I personally have serious doubts on fragment. After seeing what screens were released It doesnt look to be all that great. In one screen you see 3 dif kite like characters clothes slight dif and color. Theres got to be an eventual limit on combinations. If they have more character models ill bite (:
This is for .hack//G.U- You don't choose a character in G.U. You mean Fragment, and there are limited models on Fragment so after a while, people will run out of options to look different. That's just how it is.

Anyways back on topic- Bloody hell, those pics were amazing! I missed quite a few of them.
Oukatetsuiga23

Post by Oukatetsuiga23 »

This is for .hack//G.U- You don't choose a character in G.U. You mean Fragment, and there are limited models on Fragment so after a while, people will run out of options to look different. That's just how it is.

Anyways back on topic- Bloody hell, those pics were amazing! I missed quite a few of them.[/quote]

I am no retard, i was commenting on the guy above me.
AIDA_Haseo

Post by AIDA_Haseo »

Oukatetsuiga23 wrote:This is for .hack//G.U- You don't choose a character in G.U. You mean Fragment, and there are limited models on Fragment so after a while, people will run out of options to look different. That's just how it is.

Anyways back on topic- Bloody hell, those pics were amazing! I missed quite a few of them.
I am no retard, i was commenting on the guy above me.[/quote]

I didn't mean to sound rude, I'm sorry if I did. Just saying that it's an ORPG and you can't expect a lot from it, especially since it's their first attempt at a .hack// online game.
Kio-oh-ki

Aura?!

Post by Kio-oh-ki »

I was going frame by frame in the GU Trailer...I found a weird pic & it is Aura I'll post it later.
munchkins307

Post by munchkins307 »

yo whats up i think kite and blackrose have got it going on!
Kio-oh-ki

Post by Kio-oh-ki »

munchkins307 wrote:yo whats up i think kite and blackrose have got it going on!
Ummm.....that A little off subject. Ok I got the pic a Aura from the GU trailer....it was kinda hard to find, it was only in 1 frame in the entire trailer!!!
A.P.Z.A.E.

Post by A.P.Z.A.E. »

Um...that's not Aura, that's Tri-Edge.
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

Might be Tri-edge. Think it might be Sora? Its looks as if the figure is knelt down on the ground and you can make out what would be Sora's headband.

EDIT: Well looking at the picture again I'm not really sure if the figure is standing or not, but the way their arm's are extended and the headband remind me of Sora. Anyway its likely Tri-Edge. The background also looks like HFH when Haseo is being data drained.

I like the idea of Haseo being Sora, but we have no real way of knowing the truth of the matter with the information with have now. From what we do know that combination seems to fit in place very well.
Kio-oh-ki

Post by Kio-oh-ki »

Sorry, it looked different on my computer, I need to fix something on my computer dealing with colors, sorry for the trouble.
HikariNiwa

Post by HikariNiwa »

RoyMaster wrote:
Kyle1818 wrote:
Dark_Hacker wrote:
Sumomo wrote:
Zan's Wandering AI wrote:i paused it at the last second and all i see is a giant floating purple head, nuff said
xD Maybe it's Barney....

damn it then that means that it will be attack of the barney clones
KILL, KILL, KILL ALL OF THE BARNEY CLONES :twisted: :!: :twisted: :!: .
awesome me and barney can party and own some pkers 8)

lol
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ITS BARNEY DONT LET HIM EAT ME!!!!!
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

Can anyone tell me how to capture a picture from the trailer cause I may have found a picture of tri-edge and I think someone was in the background with him......