.dothack Rebirth - Looking for a ARMax remedy to a screwup

Fenrir0

.dothack Rebirth - Looking for a ARMax remedy to a screwup

Post by Fenrir0 »

Hello everybody, I'm currently near the end of the game. Need to go find Atoli with Kuhn and Pi. 7 out of 8 books completed and about to start the Hunter License quest. All done legitimately with lots of girding. Playtime 51:58:17 hours. But... as my bad luck would have it... I notice that my character Silabus and Gaspard are at level 999. I did found a code when I first started playing the game in the first dungeon when Haseo was level 1 and tried it, but it was a useless code, this level 999 code wasn't a quick level up code as it block leveling up. Thus, I did away with the code. Anyways, I'm looking for a cure to this. Sort of a change back to level 50 code, since I don't remember Gaspard actually level before this fiasco, I'll take a level 50 code for him too unless someone knows his current level by his stats. I haven't used the AM Replay the first try, so why are they both level 999 is what I can't figure out? I bought the game recently on ebay, and it has scratches on the back (lots, but it plays fine up to this point). But, that can't be the cause. Anyways, I remember Silabus being level 50 (HP 1206 plus 50 from armor MP 189) and Gaspard (last time I check, he was level 43-45ish - current HP is 895 plus 50 from his armor - MP 308). I can't check their stats due to them being in Busy status at the moment.

The code that I tested way back at the beginning was a Action Replay MAX Replay...

(M)
VNVH-7KMA-DX61K
A4UT-3BKQ-TYYV5

Silabus Codes
3BZP-TZTJ-NFWJM

Max Level
CY7K-077R-MV9JA
YB6V-NQ0B-C9V3G

Gaspard Codes
FK29-H7UA-ZZ9HM

Max Level
MCD3-2Q1C-20HTK
8MXC-U92G-55D4V

The code format is weird, unlike gameshark where changing the values FF (which is max) to a lower number. But ARMax is strange, anyone out there willing to help a guy who is near the end of his first playthrough? I really don't feel like starting all over again either... So, does anyone know and can/able to tweak this code so it comes out to level 50 instead of level 999? Any help would be appreciated.