Ryu Book Complete Problem!

raideenX

Ryu Book Complete Problem!

Post by raideenX »

Hello!

I just recently finished Rebirth (yeah!) and super excited to step on to vol 2, but first i wanted to complete my ryu books just for the fun of it^^
I got everything down except ONE last dumb item to complete it. Its Simple Steam Ring! I Looked through gamefaqs and forum
and all i know is that you can obtain it by saving 5 mecha gruntys~ . . . .ok so i completed that campaign ages agoO.o . . .

so ima just assume when i did rescue 5 grunty, i must of spam "x" and accidently threw away the ring? honestly i dont how that happen but my question is
is there another way to obtain that ring. buying, trading, etcetc besides "saving 5 meacha grunty"?

plz and thank you^^

p.s. or actaully is there any AR or CB codes for all ryu books or items? just wondering~
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Re: Ryu Book Complete Problem!

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Even if you did accidentally throw it away or something, as long as you had it at some point it would still count towards your Ryu books. And you can't throw it away before ever getting it, so... I dunno really. :/
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Did you talk to his NPC?
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:Did you talk to his NPC?
aka Dr. Kepel in Mac Anu
raideenX

Post by raideenX »

hahah i definetly talked to dr kepel since that seems to be my only option. basiclly all i get from him is a "good job" for saving all the mecha grunty.
try to find if theres any AR or CB code to obtain it but im not very savvy when it comes to coding or w/e~
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

raideenX wrote:hahah i definetly talked to dr kepel since that seems to be my only option. basiclly all i get from him is a "good job" for saving all the mecha grunty.
try to find if theres any AR or CB code to obtain it but im not very savvy when it comes to coding or w/e~
Maybe it's a rare bug. I have one in redemption where two islands meet up and makes a connection even though the bridge is literally right next to it xD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

CirilloPrimo wrote:
raideenX wrote:hahah i definetly talked to dr kepel since that seems to be my only option. basiclly all i get from him is a "good job" for saving all the mecha grunty.
Maybe it's a rare bug. I have one in redemption where two islands meet up and makes a connection even though the bridge is literally right next to it xD
A well-known glitch that can lead to some epic and very fun things, such like this :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5EyhP3qis
I should have the list of almost all the areas that also present that glitch somewhere around here >w> <w< I think it was also in Vol. 2...though most of those areas require Vol. 3 keywords, so yeah.

Back at the topic...Maybe you didn't talk to Dr. Kepel until you finished the quest, and so when you finally went to talk to him, he automaticly gave you the rewards of completing the quest only, skipping all other rewards he should've given you? D: You should've missed some more items that way though, not just the Steam Ring...but, it's the only explanation i can give to it D: There's a similar glitch in Vol. 1 regarding the Lucky Animal quest, though the item(s) you'd miss are items you can get somewhere else.