Gold Bird

Takai Tenshi

Gold Bird

Post by Takai Tenshi »

anyone know an area where it has a higher likelyhood to appear, or is it just all chance?
GyppyGirl2021

Re: Gold Bird

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Are you looking for one for the Lucky Animal quest?

Lucky Animals appear depending on your party's level. Gold Bird appears only in fields and not in dungeons.
Takai Tenshi

Post by Takai Tenshi »

ya im trying to max out everything for vol 2
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

First you need to make a party whose average level ends in either 0, 2, 4, or 8. If it's anything else you'll never find a Gold Bird. For example, if Haseo is level 90 then you can just go solo. If he's level 91 then you can add a party member who's level 89 or level 85 and fulfill the requirement. Next, the last number of your party's level determines what level field to go to:

-If it ends in 0, go to a field of a level ending in 9.
-If it ends in 2, go to a field of a level ending in 1.
-If it ends in 4, go to a field of a level ending in 7.
-If it ends in 8, go to a field of a level ending in 3.

If you do that, the Lucky Animal there should be a Gold Bird. This is all based on a chart I made using math to end this problem once and for all. As far as I've tested it works perfectly, but if anyone finds any problems with it feel free to tell me (Just be absolutely sure you did it right first). It might be it doesn't work in one of the volumes or something, I think I heard that somewhere... Anyway good luck.
Takai Tenshi

Post by Takai Tenshi »

so with a, say.. lvl 50 haseo, I need to go to either a level 9, 19, 29, 39, or 49 area solo and gold bird should appear?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Exactly. I guess I could have just said that, but I wanted to give all the options so it would be easier to do without leveling...
Takai Tenshi

Post by Takai Tenshi »

ok thank you. ill try it today and let you know how it worked.
Takai Tenshi

Post by Takai Tenshi »

whoda thunk it?

it worked. thanks!
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Please don't double post.

Also, you're welcome! ^^ Of course it worked, I made it during a Japanese class!
Takai Tenshi

Post by Takai Tenshi »

sorry about the double post, i figured I could at seven hours in between.

is there a secret you found for chaotic PKs?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Well, if you use "Berserker" as your 3rd keyword it's guaranteed that you'll be in an area with a Battle Area that contains a PK, with high chances of it being a Chaotic PK. Even though it's not much of a "secret", i'd recommend you to go to field areas with the 3rd word being Berserker. Fields are better than dungeons in this because there are shorter and easier to explore than dungeons, so you'll find the Battle Area faster, and sometimes, the Battle Area will be right in front of you, saving you ALOT of time in finding and defeating the Chaotic PKs (you just enter, fight into the Battle Area, win, leave area, and repeat until you've defeated them all).
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Next time just edit your first post please.

As far as I know there's no similar system for Chaotic PKs, which is disappointing, because believe you me I'd love to make another chart. TheSorrow's advice is the best way I know of.
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

TheSorrow wrote:Fields are better than dungeons in this because there are shorter and easier to explore than dungeons, so you'll find the Battle Area faster, and sometimes, the Battle Area will be right in front of you, saving you ALOT of time in finding and defeating the Chaotic PKs (you just enter, fight into the Battle Area, win, leave area, and repeat until you've defeated them all).
That definitely works but I personally preferred going to the tower dungeons for this because I could sometimes find 2 or 3 pk battles per floor. (still using berserker btw)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

N3IWVC wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:Fields are better than dungeons in this because there are shorter and easier to explore than dungeons, so you'll find the Battle Area faster, and sometimes, the Battle Area will be right in front of you, saving you ALOT of time in finding and defeating the Chaotic PKs (you just enter, fight into the Battle Area, win, leave area, and repeat until you've defeated them all).
That definitely works but I personally preferred going to the tower dungeons for this because I could sometimes find 2 or 3 pk battles per floor. (still using berserker btw)
...This is Rebirth D:
And i still prefer Field areas over any kind of dungeons, because you don't really have to go on exploring or anything...you just enter the field, immediatly enter to the Battle Area which should be so very close, and you're done with the field.
Takai Tenshi

Post by Takai Tenshi »

thanks
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

TheSorrow wrote:
N3IWVC wrote:
...This is Rebirth D:
And i still prefer Field areas over any kind of dungeons, because you don't really have to go on exploring or anything...you just enter the field, immediatly enter to the Battle Area which should be so very close, and you're done with the field.
Doh >.< It didn't occur to me to check that because I use the View new posts button up there.