haseo's nickname *spoilers*

Prepare to Die

haseo's nickname *spoilers*

Post by Prepare to Die »

Hi guys..question here \o

When u go with atoli to that area that haseo tries to invite her to the arena, they start a conversation about each other's nicknames...and when she asks about haseo's he says something like "it's nothing worth talking about" or something..does someone knows something about it?

And another thing...it's true that the real life haseo is the same one that used to play as Sora?

thx in advance for the answers ^^
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: haseo's nickname

Post by TheSorrow »

I guess he just didn't want to share much things with Atoli that time, though it was also so that players wouldn't be able to guess Haseo's identity just from that little conversation if Haseo actually spoke about the origins of his name. "Haseo" comes from the same place as the name "Sora" comes from, as it's better explained in this quote from the .hack wiki:
"Haseo" is an alternate reading of the characters in a Japanese poet's, Matsuo Bashou's, name. His disciple, Kawai Sora, was the inspiration for Sora's name.
And yep, it's true. Ryou Misaki was also Sora's player when he was 10 years old. However he lost his memories of The World after he was put into a coma by Skeith (and his parents probably didn't tell him about it, not wanting to have him end up in a coma from playing it again), but still has vague memories of it and shows some similarites to Sora every once (such like the PKing and information gathering)
Prepare to Die

Post by Prepare to Die »

Thx dude..now i get it ^^
Manami

Post by Manami »

O.O... Thats.... kinda cool but confusing ^^; Since I dun remember who Sora is o.o...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Manami wrote:O.O... Thats.... kinda cool but confusing ^^; Since I dun remember who Sora is o.o...
Green-haired PKer in SIGN and .Hack//Quarantine that looks like this:
Manami

Re: haseo's nickname *spoilers*

Post by Manami »

Oooh! Him! Ok ^^ Thats cool o.o I always loved him X3

Hm oh Ima noob to this site if u couldnt tell =_=; But yea I love .hack X3 o.o... So I was liek woot! When my bf found this site o.o *rambles*