New phantoms?

Shiningblueflare

New phantoms?

Post by Shiningblueflare »

Did they appear before? I'd never seen Pi and Shino as phantoms

Aoibara

Re: New phantoms?

Post by Aoibara »

As someone who plays Guilty Dragon and can speak Japanese fluently (I still have a bit of a trouble, but when I go home to Japan, I can get around 100% no problem.), I will do some translation+explanation work here.

Technically yes, the Shino phantom is actually the newest addition. Pi have already existed in a bit, along with Haseo and Atoli.

The reason these phantoms are exactly the same appearance is because they are the type of phatoms known as legend phantoms. From what I read in the game, legend phantoms manifest the players in the past from the past of The World (I could be wrong, but that is what I understand.). I think it is similar to the SIGN memory thingies from the IMOQ games.

The phantoms like the Azure Flame Pursuer, Sharp Black Rose and The Silver Conviction are known as regular phantoms. From the information from the game, there is not much information about these twisted versions of the previous characters (By twisted, like The Silver Conviction (Balmung phantom) has a twisted sense of justice, according to a card description.).

Finally there is the doppelganger phantoms, which takes on the form of the players in the Guilty Dragon version of The World.
Shiningblueflare

Post by Shiningblueflare »

Thanks for the explanation on phantoms ^_^ I've been wondering over stuff like this since I haven't played it for a long time nor understand japanese.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^_^ thanks for the explanation Aoibara!

:P Trust you to mention Balmung lol