Anyone still playing Versus?

suirad12

Anyone still playing Versus?

Post by suirad12 »

Any of you out there still playing Versus? Or if not, and you still have it, would you like to play? I'm looking for some players. I'm trying to start a little .hack//Versus group.
StorMyu

Re: Anyone still playing Versus?

Post by StorMyu »

count me in !
suirad12

Post by suirad12 »

Cool, add me on PSN. My PSN is in my sig.
Kailyn L. Kyosuke

Post by Kailyn L. Kyosuke »

Me. My PSN is Kailyn625.

A number of my friends also enjoy playing it, so they'll do so whenever they're over, if anyone wants a fight. A buddy of mine (Suirad, you know Counselorleo) is pretty decent with Haseo.
SinisterCondom

Post by SinisterCondom »

I would also enjoy playing ^^! Psn: malicious_k
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

I played versus with my buddy the other day, I kinda feel like playing against someone (it's impossible to get matches online at this point). If anyone feels like having a few matches, hit me up on PSN: ID SajiCrossroads
Tron

Post by Tron »

Sorry for the necro, but I just recently got VERSUS as a present (Like, yesterday night) and to my disappointment, my friends are unavailable right now to play with me, and nobody seems to be playing online.
So umm... my PSN ID is:

Kharaxel

Anybody wants to kick my sorry ass?
TheKrempist

Post by TheKrempist »

I just bought versus and hoped people still played! What a joyous thread this is. I will be getting my The World edition in the mail in a couple weeks now! I am super excited.

When do you guys all play? My most likely time is mid day on saterday and sunday. 8)

PSN: Neo_Kremp-ist

Edit: I realize now that this was a dead post... I will however, be contacting people and trying to get that group together to play. Game looks sick.
Vallen

Post by Vallen »

TheKrempist wrote:I just bought versus and hoped people still played! What a joyous thread this is. I will be getting my The World edition in the mail in a couple weeks now! I am super excited.

When do you guys all play? My most likely time is mid day on saterday and sunday. 8)

PSN: Neo_Kremp-ist

Edit: I realize now that this was a dead post... I will however, be contacting people and trying to get that group together to play. Game looks sick.

I'll play you, remind me when you get the game and feel like going online. Yes, the online has been dead for that game for quite a while, so your best bet is to schedule matches on a forum (which means here, but this thread is dead too lol). It's sitting on my shelf and collecting dust, so I guess I wouldn't mind popping the disc back in and having a few matches
TheKrempist

Post by TheKrempist »

Vallen wrote: I'll play you, remind me when you get the game and feel like going online. Yes, the online has been dead for that game for quite a while, so your best bet is to schedule matches on a forum (which means here, but this thread is dead too lol). It's sitting on my shelf and collecting dust, so I guess I wouldn't mind popping the disc back in and having a few matches
Awesome! I am not a bad fighter so it will be fun to have some non-ai oponents show me whats up. I heard Tsukasa sucks so that was a little dissapointing, but maybe I can figure something out for him...

Anyway I will contact you first! haha my copy should come in either by the 21 or june 2. so its almost here...

waiting....
Jonsonicu64

Post by Jonsonicu64 »

i still play this game add me jonsoncu644