Metagame

zaseo

Metagame

Post by zaseo »

Haven't been post much in the .hack related stuff but I'm been watching a lot of versus online gameplay. From what I seen Kite is the most popular and likely high tier with Tsukasa being the least popular due to his gameplay style. Tsukasa isn't weak but he seems to be one of the hard to play characters. How would rank a tier list?
Terico

Re: Metagame

Post by Terico »

Sakuya is definitely teir 1. She is the cheapest and most played everytime I play online. Haseo is a close second. Black Rose is thrid seeing how she is really powerful and almost every attack she has can be charged up, not to mention her grab that does a ton of damage and goes through gaurds and attacks alike. Kite and Ovan are pretty close but Ovan is generally better due to AIDA in his Exceed form. Sora would be next, he is pretty fun to play. Tokio is least played but my best and most fun, I love this guy (:

That is what I see when I play online at least
Tsukaseo

Post by Tsukaseo »

Kite and Tokio are top tier IMHO.

They both can be played in such a way that when done perfectly, they're unbeatable. Kite uses his skill trigger + Square/circle, while Tokio uses his skill trigger + X (which goes through most attacks) until he builds enough bar to time stop.

Tsukasa isn't bottom tier because of play-style, he's simply unplayable period. Me and my friend tried for a few hours to figure out a way to use him that doesn't suck. The closest we could get was using him to win by attrition with his ground trap things. And even then winning is very very difficult.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

CC2's been holding palace tournaments for the past several weeks... Any how, I found Ovan hard fighting as, all though my competition was Black Rose can any one offer a brief but not too detailed strategy? As for Tsukasa I imagine some one could just wait for the opponent to close in then spell bomb them. As for another note, 9's spin combo can be countered with well 9, wait for the launch then counter. Also does any one else love just escapes.

EDIT: Damn Sora Banana Peels!!!
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

So Kite and Tokio are the best and Tsukasa is in his own tier. I wish Tsukasa could attack faster and do more damage to be on par with everyone else.