My //Link review so far

Keyaki
custom (PM an admin for a custom rank)

My //Link review so far

Postby Keyaki » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Hot damn! It's been a while since I made a thread here. So over the past few months I finally managed to get myself a PSP and thanks to Kazetrigger and the fan-translation project I've been able to finally play .Hack//Link.

Now due to the amount of research I've done over the years, I already knew a lot about the game and the plot but I wanted to really experience it for myself(Yes, Kuukai I'm fully aware of the videos that you posted when the fan-translation started but, personally, it didn't do it just for me). In the beginning I tried with a PSP emulator but it couldn't keep my interest that way.

Anyway, for those who don't know, .Hack//Link was the next major installment after //G.U. wrapped up. It takes place during the year 2020 where 14-year old Tokio meets up with a mysterious girl named Saika on top of the roof of his school. After indicating that she's somehow been aware of Tokio for a while she suddenly uses a black game cartridge of the newest version of The World, The World R:X. After a blinding flash of light, Tokio finds himself physically transported into the game. Not only that, but finds himself in the middle of a fight between a mysterious gunman with white and a monocole and Kite, the leader of the .Hackers from back in 2010. Unfortunately, the fight ends with the gunman, who's name is Fluegel, defeating Kite and turns him to stone with his special revolver called the Brieler Rossele. Fluegel then turns his sights on Tokio but they both see that Tokio is unaffected by the gun. Tokio escapes and finds himself in the GrandWhale, a data submarine accompanied by a Toki-Grunty. A Grunty that looks just like Tokio. Not long after, Saika appears and tells Tokio the situation involving the hacker group Schicksal, the group of which Fluegel is a leader of, Cc Corp, and a special kind of system called the Akashic Records. Long story short, the hacker group has managed to screw up The World R:X by taking control of the Akashic Records. The Akashic Records itself is basically a large system that keeps chronological data records of every single event that has occurred in The World since the game's creation. Schicksal has mananged to take control of it and alter the time data of the various events thus causing the current version game to become screwed up.

On top of this, it is revealed that a group of AIs called the Twilight Knights have been created and have been trying to protect the Akashic Records from Schicksal but unfortunately, they've all been turned to stone. To Tokio's surprise, the members of the Twilight Knights are AI versions of all the past heroes of every event in .Hack//. Alberio, Tsukasa, Kite, Haseo, Shugo, Rena, Balmung, Blackrose, Mimiru, Bear, etc.

Kite was the last one to go down by Fleugel's gun; at his last request he asks Tokio to be the hero and to save everyone. And so with, Tokio does just that. At Saika's instruction, Tokio goes back through the time data stored in the Records and relives all of the events of every installment of .Hack and corrects all of the corruptions caused by Schicksal. Starting with .Hack//SIGN.

Now that the exposition is out of the way, lets get to my account thus far.

In the past few weeks I've been playing the game and I recently entered the era of .Hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet and currently searching for Shugo at Rena's request.

During the time, I've come to enjoy the gameplay for the most part. I know one of the reasons why //Link didn't come overseas is because of the gameplay not being it's best characteristic and I'll get to that in a moment but I will say that even though repetitive, the combat has grown on me. Save for some odd conversations probably spawn from some bits of hairy translations, the project has done a fanatastic job. The game does go through all of the canon installments of .Hack but it doesn't go through them completely. Just the major parts of each event. With .Hack//SIGN, it mainly through the chapters of Tsukasa meeting Mimiru, Tsukasa meeting everyone else and him trying to save the dying Grunty, Morganna Data Draining him, and finally him standing up to Morganna.

Given the plot, Tokio's involvement does alter a few events from how they originally went down obviously but given the plot it's understandable. However there are some instances where it's just weird. Like Balmung witnessing Kite and Tokio destroy Skeith and joining up with Kite immediately after. Maybe Balmung really was there hiding behind the scenes during the fight with Skeith, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case but that scenario was just weird. Plus Morganna seems a bit more talkative during the Twilight Incident than she actually was.

In terms of the members of the Twilight Knights Tokio rescues, they're all great. They all have their own way of fighting given their classes. Though has been a two cases with two of the Twilight Knights where forming a Unison with them is just annoying. Mainly Mistral and Kite. The game has an event called the Link Judge where they ask Tokio a question and you answer determines their disposition towards you, contextually this makes sense given Tokio special abilities as a DoubleWare but gameplay-wise its annoying when playing with Kite and Mistral.

The dialogue, unfortunately, isn't translated yet but that's not the bad part. Given Mistral's love for rare items when the Link Judge event happens I'm assuming she's asking Tokio if she can go hunt for rare items. Me not wanting to rub her the wrong way, I let her go. She goes hunting rare items while I'm alone fighting monsters. Similar case with Kite. It gets annoying.

So far, my major gripe I have is the lack of consistency. Given the plot, Tokio is going through the time data of previous eras of The World. From version R:1 and R:2 to the current version in //Link, R:x. From 2009(and most likely even before that) to 2020. That said, the asthetics should match the current era. Unfortunately, even though this should be the case, the characteristics don't match. The class names used for the Twilight Knights are the ones used in R:2 and R:X. Instead of Heavy Blade, Mimiru's an Edge Punisher. Instead of WaveMaster, Tsukasa's a Harvest Cleric.

The monsters also suffer from this. Most of the monsters you fight are from R:2. But since I'm going through the time data of The World R:1, I should be fighting monsters from that version. Instead of fighting Goblin Rookies, I should just be fighting the Goblins from R:1. Instead of Chicke Dadas, I should be fighting Chicken Hands. Instead of Onion Mushes, I should be fighting Mad Grass. Instead of Bezels, I should be fighting Disco Knives. You get the idea.

Another form of its repetition is the fact that EVERY area you go to has a boss at the end. And the boss monsters are always one of four monsters. And it doesn't take much to make sure you're strong enough to tackle the next area and the next part of the story. With each new scenario you're given a few free areas to tackle.

In terms of everything else, it's pretty great. The bulk of the emails are still in japanese as well as the other various conversations but I'm sure I speak for a lot of us when I say I'm nothing but patient and I appreicate how much work and effort has been put into the game from the beginning. And overall, it's pretty awesome. Glad to finally be able to play this installment after it's eluded fans in this part of the world for so long.
Last edited by Keyaki on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Code: Select all

You just sold your soul for a chance at a Walmart gift card...

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: My //Link review so far

Postby Kuukai » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 pm

Thanks for the thorough review! Great to hear you're enjoying it, Jun and I started the patch with the goal of allowing others to experience the game directly, that said I agree with a lot of this feedback because the mechanics and ubiquitous R:2 elements bugged me as well - especially by hour 70. There are a few areas where it innovated though - for example, while playing Last Recode I missed having goblins taunt me with speech bubbles. Looking forward to your followup!

Keyaki

Postby Keyaki » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Won't have to wait long.

This is a continuation of my last post before I talk about my recent adventures.

During the time when I started I ran into two of the members of Schicksal. Trommel and Posaune. Trommel is the member of Schicksal that likes to play and act like classic comicbook superhero and he calls himself "Big T"...it's incredibly obnoxious. But in between the era of //Sign and the Twilight Incident, Tokio and Tsukasa confront twice. The first fight was just Trommel in his regular state but then the last fight he conjurs a large robotic body with himself as the head. However, despite how threatening he tried to be he was a total cakewalk.

Afterwards, when Tokio and Tsuaksa left, Geist appeared suddenly and PKed Trommel, destroying his PC and, no doubt, putting the actual player into a coma given the special state between the members and their special PCs. Next Posaune steps up. Character-wise, I hate him. I hate his face. I hate the way he talks, I hate the way he looks, I hate how he's constantly sticking his tongue out! Everything about him pisses me off!

So I guess that means he's doing his job well...

After the Twilight Incident and Morganna went down, the clown suddenly appears and freezes Kite in the similar way Fluegel does in 2020 and takes him away. Tokio and Blackrose try to pursuit but he disappears. However, Aura appears and is able to give Tokio Kite's Chrono Core.

Leading up to tonight, I've unlocked scenarios from .Hack//Liminality, .Hack//AI Busters, .Hack//Another Birth, .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, .Hack//Zero, and .Hack//ChuChopCase.

I didn't get to //ChuChopCase yet but true to //Link's plot, the scenarios revealed some interestings things involving many characters with a lot of the scenarios in the different eras.

Though, I managed to come across 2 inconsistencies that are probably retcons. Near the end of //AI Busters, Alberio's Spear of Wotan gets destroyed by Lycoris. Of course in the actual novels, that doesn't happen at all. In fact, Alberio's spear breaks when he confronts Macha and he falls into a coma. In //Liminality, Sieg asks Tokio to follow him to an area so he can confess his feelings to Mai Minase(whom Terajima Ryoko apparently knwos), yet Mai turns him down. Now as we've seen in the first OVA, Sieg asked Mai out before he fell into a coma.

Aside from that, everything else was great. The scenarios of //Legend of the Twillight detailed the event with rare items that turned out to maid costumes and of course Zefie.

It was great finally being able to experience .Hack//Zero and, apparently, not only did the consciousness of Sora thank Kite back in //Outbreak, but he also thanked Carl as well which I found neat. And Alph is just adorable. Though the scenario that took place in the novel where Skeith(Sora) was in pain because of Aura's presence didn't happen exactly like in the book. Carl still falls into a coma though.

After I beat Posaune's ugly ass, he hasn't shown up again yet, but I'm sure he will -_-

Overall, it continues to be great. However, just like last time, there are some things that rub me the wrong way. Mainly in the era of //Legend of the Twilight. When Kamui comes on to the scene, she and her Cobalt Knights are trying to destroy Zefie and Shugo as well all know. In order to protect the three, Tokio engages the Cobalt Knights. This is//Link's first instance of PvP. However, the game did so badly in a way that made me think "Ok, CC Corp. You guys know better than this."

Basically, during the fight with the groups of Cobalt Knights, instead of fighting players that actually looked like the Cobalt Knights, the game recycles character models used by regular characters you'd see walking around idlely everytime you go to area! That's one thing that rubs me the wrong the worse and it's the only thing about this game (besides some other insignificant things) that made me wonder what the hell was CC Corp thinking! At the very least, they could've made character models for the Cobalt Knights.

Ah well. It was interesting to see PvP in the game finally.

However, that reminds me. At the end of every era, as we all know, the time stream data of that era is restored to normal thus restoring the Twilight Knight related to that era. One of the Twilight Knights is Kazu and his friend Chimney. Kazu I understand but...why Chimney?

Also, an interesting scenario I just finished that's at the end of the Twilight Incident era shows that it seems like that CC Corp added the PKing system right back into The World R:1 shortly after Morganna went down. Not by the time Shugo and Rena joined.

Also: I have pictures!

I love the way she calls Tokio, Toki

Oh boy...this guy...

F*ck this guy!

You fight him twice!

Zefie!

Ouka! Mireille!

Hah! Komiyama!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23794931_10210543482802578_7377724479944323198_n.jpg?oh=5e382f14471eeeebfcb81087efe30490&oe=5AA755E5

"Are you going to delete me!"

Balmung and Orca fighting the One Sin. You get both of their Union Addresses.

Lindz
.hack//legend
.hack//legend

Postby Lindz » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Its almost been 8 years since Link released an its still super rare ta see discussion of it be something other than hot-takes so this is a nice thread!

Keyaki wrote:Given the plot, Tokio's involvement does alter a few events from how they originally went down obviously but given the plot it's understandable. However there are some instances where it's just weird. Like Balmung witnessing Kite and Tokio destroy Skeith and joining up with Kite immediately after. Maybe Balmung really was there hiding behind the scenes during the fight with Skeith, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case but that scenario was just weird. Plus Morganna seems a bit more talkative during the Twilight Incident than she actually was.

Though, I managed to come across 2 inconsistencies that are probably retcons. Near the end of //AI Busters, Alberio's Spear of Wotan gets destroyed by Lycoris. Of course in the actual novels, that doesn't happen at all. In fact, Alberio's spear breaks when he confronts Macha and he falls into a coma. In //Liminality, Sieg asks Tokio to follow him to an area so he can confess his feelings to Mai Minase(whom Terajima Ryoko apparently knwos), yet Mai turns him down. Now as we've seen in the first OVA, Sieg asked Mai out before he fell into a coma.

As I understand it the further into the game ya get the more warped the stories become so I wouldn't call these retcons. Just a different take on things due to tampering with "time".

The dialogue, unfortunately, isn't translated yet but that's not the bad part. Given Mistral's love for rare items when the Link Judge event happens I'm assuming she's asking Tokio if she can go hunt for rare items. Me not wanting to rub her the wrong way, I let her go. She goes hunting rare items while I'm alone fighting monsters. Similar case with Kite. It gets annoying.

They're not the only ones, as ya may have found out by now. Personally I'll just take the affection hit. Winning battles, opening treasure, idly running around, and XRengeki can all build affection so to me it seems more efficient ta just say no an keep 'em by your side!

So far, my major gripe I have is the lack of consistency. Given the plot, Tokio is going through the time data of previous eras of The World. From version R:1 and R:2 to the current version in //Link, R:x. From 2009(and most likely even before that) to 2020. That said, the asthetics should match the current era. Unfortunately, even though this should be the case, the characteristics don't match. The class names used for the Twilight Knights are the ones used in R:2 and R:X. Instead of Heavy Blade, Mimiru's an Edge Punisher. Instead of WaveMaster, Tsukasa's a Harvest Cleric.

I agree but I also think its just a convience thing for the devs? Like if you wanted to take Subaru with to an area during IMOQ would she be the Heavy Axeman version or the Lord Paritzan Twilight Knight one? They coulda gone the extra mile an had two seperate "profiles" to load for R:1 versions of characters and their R:X / TK iterations but that wouldn't be very .hack like! .hack games always cut corners it seems an try to make the most outta the smallest amount of content they do make.

Another form of its repetition is the fact that EVERY area you go to has a boss at the end. And the boss monsters are always one of four monsters.

Ya, it seems like keeping Virus Cores "generic" as G.U. did woulda been the better call here. As it is bosses net ya the C/F/etc. letter cores so they kinda have ta be there. At least theres plenty of unique bosses during the story but by the post-game it'll be just the regular old 5 (6 counting Link Play mode) you'll be seeing all the time. Seeing as how they largely drew from the G.U. pool of monsters I'm surprised they didn't throw in any of the Gun Giant or Gigamouth recolors.

Overall, it continues to be great. However, just like last time, there are some things that rub me the wrong way. Mainly in the era of //Legend of the Twilight. When Kamui comes on to the scene, she and her Cobalt Knights are trying to destroy Zefie and Shugo as well all know. In order to protect the three, Tokio engages the Cobalt Knights. This is//Link's first instance of PvP. However, the game did so badly in a way that made me think "Ok, CC Corp. You guys know better than this."

Basically, during the fight with the groups of Cobalt Knights, instead of fighting players that actually looked like the Cobalt Knights, the game recycles character models used by regular characters you'd see walking around idlely everytime you go to area! That's one thing that rubs me the wrong the worse and it's the only thing about this game (besides some other insignificant things) that made me wonder what the hell was CC Corp thinking! At the very least, they could've made character models for the Cobalt Knights.

Ah well. It was interesting to see PvP in the game finally.

Wasn't the first instance of PVP vs Kaotin in SIGN 10? Anyway you're right about it being lazy. Its also baffling considering a thing they do later on (won't say incase ya haven't gotten to it yet).

However, that reminds me. At the end of every era, as we all know, the time stream data of that era is restored to normal thus restoring the Twilight Knight related to that era. One of the Twilight Knights is Kazu and his friend Chimney. Kazu I understand but...why Chimney?

Just a friendly shoutout to Another Birth I guess! Chimney helped BlackRose at times, though so did NOVA yet he gets no love here lol.

Keyaki

Postby Keyaki » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello, I'm back again with another update and this one is alittle crazy!

Here's an Xmas gift for you guys. Sorry it tooks so long. This is my next update on my .Hack //Link playthrough and this one is pretty crazy:

So I've been through of the game thus far. And I'm close to finishing the //GU era.

During my time I went through all of the scenarios I said I had unlocked in my last post and went through them all as we all know. And this time I did get through //ChupChopCase, though half of it. There's about events in that scenario and I've unlocked and played through 2 of them. However, the scenarios I'd unlocked finally did show the reason what did happen between Elk and Mia when she was finally destroyed for good and why Elk made the drastic change that he did when he became Endrance.

The main scenario after all of the others ones was //Roots. Just like the other scenarios, it goes through the whole series very well albeit with a few changes here and there, nothing of note. It skims a lot of the insignificance and only shows the important parts. Like Naobi, Tawalaya, and Ender and their interest in Ovan. The coup de'tat that TaN attempts on the Twilight Bridge on the Coite-Bodher Battlefied and Ovan's capture, etc.

However, near the end, when Tokio learns from Saika that Shino was to fall into a coma from the Akashic Records time data, Tokio goes and tries to warn her and Haseo. Of course, Tokio actually was never able to change the timeline and despite trying to prevent it, Shino falls victim to Tri-edge. However, this time, things are alittle different. Haseo does manage to get there too late but not only does he blame Tri-edge for Shino's death but he also blames Tokio as well since he believes that Tokio knew what was going to happen but decided to not do anything to stop it.

After that, the scenario basically ends.

Back in the current era, Tokio restores the frozen AIs from that era and before Tokio can go to the next level of the Akashic Records he engages in a fight with the next Schicksal member, Trommel who loves fighting with guns and has a mean temper. However, just like the rest of the fights, I kick ass easliy. However, even though Tokio defeat Trommel, another member of Schiksal, Klarinette, appears and completely curbstombs Tokio calling him weak.

Tokio gets depressed by Shino's death gets and Saika is too much of a **** to help Tokio. And so, that's when Tokio finally gets his first glimpse at AIKA. Though he doesn't fully understand it, AIKA sends Tokio to an area called the "Maze of the Ending Terminus"(not the best sounding name). After making it through the area he gets attacked by this "dark version" of Kite and seems to get destroyed. However, that's when he basically goes through the exact same event Haseo when through after Ovan's Rebirth and he remembers all the people he's helped up to that point and he's able to achieve hi's own Xth form. After defeating the "dark Kite" and Tokio stops freaking out about the change of his outfit.

Tokio heads into //GU.

And believe me, that's where things get f*cking crazy. And I'm not sure I mean that completely in a good way.

Just like the games, //Link startes the //GU era with Haseo destroying through a horde of PKs lead by Bordeaux with Haseo interrogating her for information about Tri-edge and kills her when she doesn't comply. Next, comes Haseo's confrontation with Sakaki and him meeting Atoli and then him reunitng with Ovan and then his fight with Tri-Ed....I mean Azure Kite in the Hulle Granz Catherdal. The fight....goes as it should. However...there are some weird changes. The fight begins as it does in //Rebirth. However, Haseo seems to pin Azure Kite to the ground and he believes he's won only for Azure Kite to surprise him by Data Draining Haseo at point-blank range. We don't see Ovan at all.

Afterwards, Tokio tries to reach out with Haseo only for Haseo to vow to get stronger once more and threatens Tokio should he ever see him again.

Later, Tokio meets Silabus and Gaspard and then Kuhn, Pi, and Yata. They all tell Tokio about the AIDA crisis and they ask for their help in enlisting Haseo's help due to their failure to do so.

And get ready because here's where things get really screwy.

So in the scope of //Link with the //GU era, Haseo has not met with Pi, Kuhn, or Yata at all. Meaning he shouldn't be aware of Skeith at all, however, when Tokio accompanies Atoli to an area, they run into an AIDA. Atoli faints and Haseo somehow summons Skeith and destroys the AIDA. The scene back in //Rebirth where Haseo and Atoli first discover AIDA and Kuhn comes in and saves them and the scene where Haseo first awakens Skeith gets combined into one scene in //Link with the differences being that Haseo isn't in the Arena, Endrance isn't present, and neither is Kuhn.

At the same time, Tokio notices something happen to Saika as her eyes begin to act weird as if she gets possessed.

But the mess doesn't end there. During this Saika catches a cold and introduces Tokio to AIKA properly and has her takeover while Saika rests. At the Arena, she tells Tokio that's "precisely 3 years old". She's so adorable. Anyway, Tokio, AIKA, and Kuhn witness Haseo stupidly use Skeith against Alkaid in the Arena

Afterwards, Kuhn directly confronts Haseo outside of the Arena and Haseo, being as irrationally aggressive as he is, he summons Skeith and challenged Kuhn to some Magus.

Let me iterate: Haseo summons Skeith in Lumina Cloth and fights Kuhn with his Magus in the middle of Lumina Cloth. Not in the Arena.

Soon after Pi and Tokio learn that Moon Tree get's plagued by AIDA like in //Reminisce and they both go to stop the problem. When they make it, AIKA makes the situation immediately easier by expelling a lot of the AIDA that are present in the @HOME. Later, when they reach to the deepest part of the @HOME instead of passing through the hallways AIDA created from Atolis' memories to find Sakaki at the end, Tokio and Pi pass through the hallways of Atolis' memories and find Haseo and Atoli at the end. AIDA causes Atoli to summon Innis like in //Reminisce and Haseo does the same with Skeith.

HOWEVER! When the fight ends, Atoli faints and Haseo goes to try to strike one last attack on Atoli. This was the part that made me think "What the f*ck!?!"

Seriously, Haseo acts completely irrationally and more violently in //Link than in //GU and longer too. But him about to attack Atoli while she's unconscious was the last straw.

It gets crazier. Haseo turns his aggression on Tokio and Pi and you have to fight him. You literally fight Haseo. However, he doesn't look the same way he does in //Reminisce this time.
Unlike in //Reminisce, in //Link Haseo still looks like he does in his first form but he's attacking with a scythe that looks similar to Skeith scythe and he has Skeith's glowing Avatar pattern. As ridiculous as things get to this point, it felt great to kick Haseo's ass as I hoped this will finally knock some sense into him.

But, thankfully, Tokio stops him and tries to remind him of what Haseo's really trying to do. Haseo begins to writhe in pain at the memories and AIKA reveals that, apparently, not only was Atoli infected with AIDA during this Moon Tree incident but Haseo had also become infected with AIDA sometime in the beginning of the //GU chapter. With both of them cured, Pi takes Haseo and Atoli home and Tokio returns to GrandWhale.

After that incident, I put the game down. I don't hate it but the direction //Link handled the //GU era was crazy from the start. I get that each era didn't exhibit every single event that happened and only showed the majors scenarios of each era but //Link took //GU and it felt it got thrown into a blender. Some events we don't see; like the fight with Azure Kite and Haseo.

Anyway, the last few chapters involve Tokio and Haseo finally reconcile and they go to confront Sakaki at the PK Tournament at Pi's request. Similar to when it actually happened in //Redemption, Tokio and Haseo go through five rounds of PKs(or more like three) with Sakaki fighting you in the end. However, after his defeat, he doesn't summon the AIDA <Victorian> like in //Redemption, instead, he tries to alter his character with the Berserker Program similar to what Orgel did. Apparently, before the PK tournament, Sakaki had obtained the means to infect his PC with the Berserker Program from Schicksal but, unlike with Orgel, something goes wrong and Sakaki self-destructs.

The second to last chapter involves Haseo going to meet Ovan and AIKA has a bad feeling. Tokio follows Haseo and just like in //Redemption, Haseo meets Ovan in The Creator's Room and Ovan reveals everything and they both summon their Avatars and they fight. Tokio, unfortunately, gets held back by Schicksal members Klarinette and Cello and they fight him. However, Flugel calls them back to get out of danger of what's coming and after they retreat, Tokio arrives in The Creator's Room in time to witness Corbenik's Rebirth.

It stops there for me because, unfortunately, in the final chapter Tokio first goes to talk to Atoli but whenever I try to, the game completely freezes and the PSP(if you're using one) shuts down.
Last edited by Keyaki on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Falions
.hack//legend
.hack//legend

Postby Falions » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:02 am

Keyaki wrote:
It stops there for me because, unfortunately, in the final chapter Tokio first goes to talk to Atoli but whenever I try to, the game completely freezes and the PSP(if you're using one) shuts down.

Put the UMD in and do the conversation to bypass it, or load an unpatched ISO. You're finally in the thick of the game--enjoy the following bit!

Keyaki

Postby Keyaki » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Falions wrote:
Keyaki wrote:

Put the UMD in and do the conversation to bypass it, or load an unpatched ISO. You're finally in the thick of the game--enjoy the following bit!

Yea, that was my assumption as well. . Unfortunately, I'm on vacation and even though I have a clean ISO I forgot my PSP USB cord. When I get home tomorrow, Ill do it.

EDIT: Nevermind, found one

Return to “//LINK”