I don't understand how to translate .hack//link

m.schneider92

I don't understand how to translate .hack//link

Post by m.schneider92 »

I purchased .hack link and i have the terror of infection patch but when i followed the guide to patching it and played the game it was still in japanese. I really love the .hack series and i want to play the game. some one please give me a hand.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: I don't understand how to translate .hack//link

Post by Kuukai »

Did you use the newest version from the Hello Toaster website? Was anything translated at all? If not it seems possible you missed a step.

It's good you bought the game at least, it doesn't look like the patch is compatible with the pirated version floating around the internet.
m.schneider92

Post by m.schneider92 »

I finally fixed the problem. i was able to get the patch to work and most of my game is in english. another question i have is, if i wanna get the regular cutscenes to be in english do i have to modify the .ccs files. also if i do , do i have to type the dialogue in myself?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

What do you mean by "regular cutscenes"? Most of the important cutscenes (anything in the video before) are translated, we're still working on the less important cutscenes. It's only version 0.1.1. But yes you can add your own dialogue if you want to.