Anyone able to give me a runthrough on the Link story?

Vendeen

Anyone able to give me a runthrough on the Link story?

Post by Vendeen »

I'm a huge fan of .hack and recently been getting all the books and stuff I didn't have already. But now the last night I really don't know much about is .hack//LINK. It pains me that the game won't be translated cause want to know everything about it. I read the manga but sadly it doesn't contain the whole story.
Anyway I'm sure there's a place in here with some good story info but the stuff I have found is only small parts and such haven't been able to find a full story walkthrough anywhere. I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me to a place where I can find it or maybe explain it themselves :)
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Re: Anyone able to give me a runthrough on the Link story?

Post by Kaori »

maybe you could check the .hack wiki? Here's a link if you're interested:
http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/.hack//Wiki
hidora

Post by hidora »

You could also try looking on some threads on the //Link PSP section (I'm sure there are at least 5 threads full of spoilers) or wait for this project to be finished.
Vendeen

Post by Vendeen »

Wiki is horrible and barely has anything info other than on some of the characters. And yes I have been looking on this site and found some bits and pieces on the story but never anything complete.
hidora

Post by hidora »

Vendeen wrote:Wiki is horrible and barely has anything info other than on some of the characters. And yes I have been looking on this site and found some bits and pieces on the story but never anything complete.
Wiki isn't horrible. It has plenty of data you won't find in much other places. It's better than wikis for a lot of other series I've seen.

However, the //Link part of the wiki is low on content because most people, like you and me, don't know japanese and can't add much to the wiki.
Don't forget that a wiki is a community based website. If the community doesn't add stuff to it, it won't grow by itself >.>
Vendeen

Post by Vendeen »

Yeah I know :) it does have some info on characters and terms like real-digitalization just no real info on events in the game. But anyway been searching and found some more pieces of the story in a topic here so making progress :P
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

try learning japanese, its a worthwhile investment too.