.hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Dead

Re: .hack//LINK Unofficial Fan Translation Project

Post by Dead »

ZAxel wrote:Hi guys! Been a while since i checked this blog
So im a bit behind on whats going on here but just 2 questions!
1. Hows the translation going? Any rough percentage?
2. Is Mirage Mutation out yet?
Any updates or anything? just to keep us informed
Most Recent Patch and Updates can be found on their Secondary Page: http://dothacktranslate.wordpress.com/p ... anslation/
SkeithCrimson

Post by SkeithCrimson »

Hello! I have been having problems getting the patch to work for some reason, despite following the instructions word for word. I was wondering if anyone could help me?
Belmont012

Post by Belmont012 »

Can I know if the "Mirage Mutation X" (August 2014) has been released? I can't find anything about that realease.
alexevyanhalter

Post by alexevyanhalter »

Hey..... so this may be a dumb question. but will this be compatible with psp emulators? like ppsspp for windows?
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

alexevyanhalter wrote:Hey..... so this may be a dumb question. but will this be compatible with psp emulators? like ppsspp for windows?
Yes. I've done it.
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

Long while no update! I finish-finished all the story stuff way back in september but because reasons couldn't post 'em then forgot to until I was poking through my files tonight x.x So if its of any value at this point they've been added to my old super listy post! Since there's no new patch yet, I'ma look more closely into Link Play an see if anythings screwy beyond the shops!
Aura Twilight

Post by Aura Twilight »

Patch.... Need Patch.....
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Translators... Need translators...
Aura Twilight

Post by Aura Twilight »

maybe you guys could flex your marketing muscle. the facebook page could help get that message out. you could put the call out for help on youtube in a video, showing what's done and what you need help translating. remind people. not just here, everywhere. gamefaqs, gbatemp, myspace... whatever nets a team of help over time.
Erroneous
Complaint Department
Complaint Department

Post by Erroneous »

Aura Twilight wrote:maybe you guys could flex your marketing muscle. the facebook page could help get that message out. you could put the call out for help on youtube in a video, showing what's done and what you need help translating. remind people. not just here, everywhere. gamefaqs, gbatemp, myspace... whatever nets a team of help over time.
I'm on it.
DFM

Post by DFM »

Still looking for more translators? I may be able to offer assistance.
Falions

Post by Falions »

What happened to the patch supposed to be released in late 2014? I'm about at the G.U. part of Link, and my limited knowledge of Japanese is starting to wear out so all dialogues done sounds spectacular. No rush!
Aura Twilight

Post by Aura Twilight »

Erroneous wrote:
Aura Twilight wrote:maybe you guys could flex your marketing muscle. the facebook page could help get that message out. you could put the call out for help on youtube in a video, showing what's done and what you need help translating. remind people. not just here, everywhere. gamefaqs, gbatemp, myspace... whatever nets a team of help over time.
I'm on it.
. That put a BIG SMILE on my face. Thanks! :D :lol:
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

DFM wrote:Still looking for more translators? I may be able to offer assistance.
We are, I just sent you a PM.
KusKus

Post by KusKus »

I actually applied the patch Mirage Mutation X v0.2.1 to a clean ISO and now the game freezes my device when I attempt to open an email after encountering the red guy from Schicksal. I went to a dungeon with Balmung (1 of 3 required to go) to defeat a data bug. There Mia and Elk were waiting and it looked like Mia was in pain. Monster shows up, I defeat it, red guy pops up etc. I go back to the Grand whale to open an email that says "Follow-up Policy" and the entire game just locks up my system. I can't turn off the device, I have to pull the battery. I tried it on the emulator PPSSPP and it freezes the program up.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

KusKus wrote:I actually applied the patch Mirage Mutation X v0.2.1 to a clean ISO and now the game freezes my device when I attempt to open an email after encountering the red guy from Schicksal. I went to a dungeon with Balmung (1 of 3 required to go) to defeat a data bug. There Mia and Elk were waiting and it looked like Mia was in pain. Monster shows up, I defeat it, red guy pops up etc. I go back to the Grand whale to open an email that says "Follow-up Policy" and the entire game just locks up my system. I can't turn off the device, I have to pull the battery. I tried it on the emulator PPSSPP and it freezes the program up.
Probably because the patch doesn't seem to be finished. According to the first page.
KusKus

Post by KusKus »

Keyaki wrote:
KusKus wrote:I actually applied the patch Mirage Mutation X v0.2.1 to a clean ISO and now the game freezes my device when I attempt to open an email after encountering the red guy from Schicksal. I went to a dungeon with Balmung (1 of 3 required to go) to defeat a data bug. There Mia and Elk were waiting and it looked like Mia was in pain. Monster shows up, I defeat it, red guy pops up etc. I go back to the Grand whale to open an email that says "Follow-up Policy" and the entire game just locks up my system. I can't turn off the device, I have to pull the battery. I tried it on the emulator PPSSPP and it freezes the program up.
Probably because the patch doesn't seem to be finished. According to the first page.

Ah well, if that's the case then I'm good. I was scared that maybe it was broken or I did it wrong. Well thanks for clearing that up. I knew that the project itself wasn't finished but... I guess I was thrown off.
worldslaya

Post by worldslaya »

hey there, longtime lurker here. Has there been any progress made or is everyone currently focusing on spring classes? Thanks very much for all your hard work so far.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Not everyone's in school. But lives are busy. Plus the project is in need of more translators to help with the further updates.
Adhemas

Post by Adhemas »

Nobody posted it in this thread yet so I just link it here - New Patch. Thanks, Kazetrigger!
https://dothacktranslate.wordpress.com/ ... -released/