Link help

120StoriesIN1

Link help

Post by 120StoriesIN1 »

So are there different skills i can put in the action trigger, level 25 and still using the same ones, also, what does that putting characters together in the grand whale with the book do? Just level up shops? and why do they get mad eventually?
(Phantom) Thief

Re: Link help

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

To gain different skills level up the main character's job rank using virus cores. It replaces the skills Tokio does and the amount of SP required to use it. After a certain point in the game even if your at a lower rank you will be boosted to level 5. As for the shop, various characters have their own relationships. Place certain characters with someone they hate and the two become angry and slow down the team. The same also occurs when a PC has been in the same place too long. By raising the store rank you can unlock different features for the area, though you'll still have to buy them.
120StoriesIN1

Post by 120StoriesIN1 »

sounds good, thank ya. that kinda what i thought, i would just like different weapons for mr tokio
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

120StoriesIN1 wrote:sounds good, thank ya. that kinda what i thought, i would just like different weapons for mr tokio
Unfortunately, Tokio is limited into only using his unique arsenal of weapons, which do change in form as you progress through the game, (Unless you have codes, which currently exist at the moment)
Tsugasa-kun

Post by Tsugasa-kun »

Tokio's weapon only REALLY changes when he gets his Xth form. (best thing to happen to him REGARDLESS of his skill level ups) otherwise you just have different effects based on your party members and that's about it.
kaito233

Post by kaito233 »

does anyone know how to increase the virus cure trade thing at the serpent of lorelore