.hack//Link US Campaign - Help Us Organize!

d5t

Re: .hack//Link US Campaign - Help Us Organize!

Post by d5t »

zaseo wrote:Hey everyone I made a video to help us out on Youtube. It isn't much, and could someone make a much better one to spread the word? Also maybe we can get Namco to see some of our vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF6bo80TJVI
Awesome! Did you post this on their Facebook page?
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Pretty nice. I'll comment and post the website, to help people get to where we are.
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

I don't have a Facebook so I will let others take care of posting things on other sites. I also add a link to the website in the description of the video.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Hey, here is a 2koma I've made with pictures from .hack//4koma. I don't have a Facebook, so feel free to use this image on their Facebook page. I will post it on their message board.

(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Has anyone else thought we seem a little strong? That aside I accidentally tweeted Piroshi, not sure if that's good but I guess its a start. Damn, it ruins silent night idea.
d5t

Post by d5t »

(Phantom) Thief wrote:Has anyone else thought we seem a little strong? That aside I accidentally tweeted Piroshi, not sure if that's good but I guess its a start. Damn, it ruins silent night idea.
Yikes - the point of this campaign is to stir up noise.
k-su

Post by k-su »

Yay, got a little free time today. I'm gonna update all my accounts and see if I can round up some more people I know are interested in .hack in general. A lot of people I know irl that are into .hack pretty hardcore, but we're all pretty much tied up with work. Sucks, but I'll do what I can. You guys really went all out, though. I came to the main page and it was totally decked out.
d5t

Post by d5t »

There's been a lot of activity. I will catch everyone up hopefully after all the Christmas hype has settled. A lot of fans have been posting their .hack collection on Facebook, and it's been pretty amazing how many fans have huge collections.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

d5t wrote:There's been a lot of activity. I will catch everyone up hopefully after all the Christmas hype has settled. A lot of fans have been posting their .hack collection on Facebook, and it's been pretty amazing how many fans have huge collections.
And the sight of seeing many people constantly raping Namco Bandai's facebook with comments about localization. xD
Haseo364

Post by Haseo364 »

The bridge between my last posting and this current one is so elongated, it is almost incredulous to fathom the notion of me logging in after such a long time. Clearly, I seldom log in-both this campaign compelled me to do so. Like the multitude of you, I earnestly wish nothing more than for Namco Bandai to cease their negligence and give credence to our requests. This movement appears fruitful, and I wish to be apart of it.

There is no way we as .hack fans can sit here and allow Scamco to sit on their asses and totally ignore such a vast fanbase. It seems as if they are forsaking the JRPG pool altogether...and that is just reprehensible. I'm sure together...we can force a reply out of them. First they deprive Europe of G.U. now the entire western fragment of the world of Link. This has to stop. We all deserve to indulge in the final chapter of this epic series. We, not just Japan, made the franchise the success it is today. And I'll be damned if I am just going to sit here and allow Namco to not bestow us the privilege of immersing ourselves in this game in our native tongue.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Haseo364 wrote:The bridge between my last posting and this current one is so elongated, it is almost incredulous to fathom the notion of me logging in after such a long time. Clearly, I seldom log in-both this campaign compelled me to do so. Like the multitude of you, I earnestly wish nothing more than for Namco Bandai to cease their negligence and give credence to our requests. This movement appears fruitful, and I wish to be apart of it.

There is no way we as .hack fans can sit here and allow Scamco to sit on their asses and totally ignore such a vast fanbase. It seems as if they are forsaking the JRPG pool altogether...and that is just reprehensible. I'm sure together...we can force a reply out of them. First they deprive Europe of G.U. now the entire western fragment of the world of Link. This has to stop. We all deserve to indulge in the final chapter of this epic series. We, not just Japan, made the franchise the success it is today. And I'll be damned if I am just going to sit here and allow Namco to not bestow us the privilege of immersing ourselves in this game in our native tongue.
Nicely put, glad we've got support from strong headed fans!
Haseo364

Post by Haseo364 »

Thanks, d5t. I am more than glad to contribute in any small way I can.

On the NBGA forums, I just bumped every .hack//Link related thread that was posted recently-even created my own. We all need to either:

A: Each individually create topics in reference to the game, even if there are clearly 30 of them on the front page. If each of us made a topic I am sure the message will be expressed perhaps pretentiously-yet undoubtedly undeniable.

B: Keep all LINK related threads bumped so that they linger for quite a while. Though I prefer the latter for obvious reasons. Just posting in pre-existing threads keeps our voices contained in one medium.
AILiSeki

Post by AILiSeki »

I made something for the campaign:
page 1:

page 2:

Hope you like!
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...better than "Twilight Brigade". That was terribly generic and overused on Ovan's part :P

Oh, btw... I'd participate, but I don't really post many other places that haven't already heard my bitching ten times over...
CrestAkray

Post by CrestAkray »

Well it's good to see so many people coming together for this event! I, myself, can't do much except for informing any-and-all .hack fans in my city to join in. Regardless, keep at it everyone! [further rallies everyone on]
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

How far have we advanced over the break? I like the Localization Brigade.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

well I kinda admire all your efforts but it seems like were knocking on a brick wall, well if they cant listen through the wall then we might as well tear it down(if we could).
skeith_raiser

Post by skeith_raiser »

register just to join this effort. me and my bad english
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

Ok this is sort of a request but can anyone make a comic strip picture thing for the campaign with the .hack//sign characters? I would like one to give to my friends on other sites I shared the other pictures and little comic posted here and they really like them and I would like to have a .hack//sign comic strip picture to share with them as well. My friends are passing them along to there friends and there friends to theres and so on.
AILiSeki

Post by AILiSeki »

If you want, Shiori, I can do a comic like the other I've posted, but it'll be with the images of the Link manga

Edit: I made it.
Page 1:http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3190/92325976.png
Page 2:http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6334/89251977.png