Import

Tack

Import

Post by Tack »

Okay, so say this doesn't come out or for the heck of it I want to import it and just get a FAQ even if it IS in Japanese? Where did you guys pick up your copies?

EDIT: And do they work on American release PSPs, or do I have to import that too? :?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Import

Post by Kuukai »

I got mine from Amazon Japan, but they don't ship internationally. Play Asia and ebay are always good. Google Shopping is worth checking. For the last two, always be sure you're buying from a well-rated seller.

All PSP games are regionless and work on any PSP. Probably the main thing to understand is that there are two editions, a normal version and a special edition that comes with a blu-ray and two books. Both versions contain DVDs that aren't all that important but will only play on Japanese/regionless players...

But honestly I recommend not spoiling it until you can fully understand it...
Tack

Re: Import

Post by Tack »

Kuukai wrote:I got mine from Amazon Japan, but they don't ship internationally. Play Asia and ebay are always good. Google Shopping is worth checking. For the last two, always be sure you're buying from a well-rated seller.

All PSP games are regionless and work on any PSP. Probably the main thing to understand is that there are two editions, a normal version and a special edition that comes with a blu-ray and two books. Both versions contain DVDs that aren't all that important but will only play on Japanese/regionless players...

But honestly I recommend not spoiling it until you can fully understand it...
I HOPE they release it here officially so I don't HAVE to. :)