Characters in LINK *spoilers*

A.R.T

Characters in LINK *spoilers*

Post by A.R.T »

So, as I understand LINK's plot, all the characters from the past .hack eras from Atoli to Zelkova are back as AIs...none of them are the actual *humans behind the PCs*?...do you think's there additional story potential for these characters in a future storyline? I mean, it seems fine enough and plus fanfiction nuts can go crazy knowing their favorite character is back. Personally, as it long as it works, that's what matters.

Plotwise, does it work to have so many characters back in the .hack universe? I mean, that's 100+ characters!
|<!73

Re: Characters in LINK *spoilers*

Post by |<!73 »

Hmm don't know about Zelkova however given the information the line's very thin. For the most part it worked, nothing that affected the story too badly. Because they share an offline persona, its same as if they were the original. I don't think some events could be solved without some reintroduction. (Zero, GnU, ChupChupCase) Endrance x Mia >.<. Future wise I think there's a similar situation during 2024.

Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I'm actually still working through X'over, so I just found this out, but pertaining to your question, Kite and Fluegel both believe that the Twilight Knights will  cease to be once Schicksal is disbanded in the near future, since they were originally summoned to oppose them. So they're going to have a giant meta-Unison (it looks like it's actually going to happen on top of the original in the timeline) before Schicksal disbands. Once I get to that I'll be able to say for sure if they return to their own times or not...
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Meta-Unison? That's crazy. Crazy Awesome.