Playable Characters [spoilers]

Tolby

Re: Playable Characters [spoilers]

Post by Tolby »

I really don't see the point of deleting my post, it wasn't inflammatory. So what if he has me blocked, its not like multiply people don't come to the same thread to look for the answers, and its not like someone who initially didn't know could not have shadowed my own answer.

I say that so this may not be deleted, not to fight the man. Since he was given the answer and just didn't feel like reading. If someone didn't know the answer, doesn't have the game, or wasn't completely sure and didn't feel like double checking. You can point this out with certainty or copypasta the post.That topic has the entire list on the first page. The only two characters missing on the first post are Fluegel and Kite (Sora), there are only 34 UPCs.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Zer0 wrote:
Tolby wrote:The only two characters missing on the first post are Fluegel and Kite (Sora), there are only 34 UPCs.
Thank you. Since posts can now be edited, it should be on that first post ;)
But I'm too lazy...
KaotinShadows

Post by KaotinShadows »

I could get all the scripts of the game and I can assure you that 38 characters had to be initially playable. The characters in question are none other than Natsume, Piros the 3rd, Ouka and Raid. I wonder why they were deleted.
KaotinShadows

Post by KaotinShadows »

These are not images, but only scripts. Who said script, said files as text and source code, nothing more. Another thing, I understand why they wanted to include Raid. Carl would have been better placed, no?
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

KaotinShadows wrote:These are not images, but only scripts. Who said script, said files as text and source code, nothing more. Another thing, I understand why they wanted to include Raid. Carl would have been better placed, no?

I thought I was gonna get Carl and Ouka... I was pissed when I didn't...
KaotinShadows

Post by KaotinShadows »

No pictures on them, I was fine but I have sought nothing found. I continue my research, if I find any thing I post here.