My Crackpot Theory to Try and Make //Link Not Suck

Keyaki

Re: My Crackpot Theory to Try and Make //Link Not Suck

Post by Keyaki »

I'm not angry or anything, but can you elaborate on what's all "WTF"?
The Kite(Sora) part, when you mentioned the day-dream. You saying that Aura wants to be Kite?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I'm saying Aura wants to be a human. Guess who her biggest frame of reference is?

Between her name and her PC, I imagine this Kite-Sora person to be a portmanteau of Aura's memories of all the people she's been personally involved with. For example, she may have Blackrose's love of tennis, or Aina's taste in literature, and stuff like that.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Ditto, but what can I really do? "Actually, none of that **** happened, Tokio was doing totally different, more substantial events"?
Well, if you are dipping into crackpotness...
Though it's not AIKA's fault. I actually think she's a captivating and interesting character, and as an AIDA, she is a "god" comparable to Aura.
Yea, I know its just.. its Aura. To me its like if Aura was the standard "God" and Aika was like Xenu.
AuraTwilight wrote:I'm saying Aura wants to be a human. Guess who her biggest frame of reference is?

Between her name and her PC, I imagine this Kite-Sora person to be a portmanteau of Aura's memories of all the people she's been personally involved with. For example, she may have Blackrose's love of tennis, or Aina's taste in literature, and stuff like that.
I hate you. Stop giving me false hope.

I could definitely see that. Her kind of meek, shy, skittish personality could be from Elk, Bo, or Hotaru. The part with Orca and Balmung could have just been their new designs, or it could be the way Aura sees them as giants among men. Seeing them through Sieg's eyes.. or anyone who knew their legend.
burai

Post by burai »

Well, first time I've seen kite-sora I think, WTF is a girl?! that completely screw up what kite was, using a chibi-like character with stupid actitude (much alike tokyo). But with this crackpot about aura being kite-sora, it's completely different! playing as a innocent player that don't knows in fact, is a god!? daamn, that would be a great ending, or even if is not a ending, a great new story.

PD: aura wants to be a human, I think she wants to be kite because he is, for aura, her biggest reference of a good player-person-hero.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I hate you. Stop giving me false hope.

I could definitely see that. Her kind of meek, shy, skittish personality could be from Elk, Bo, or Hotaru. The part with Orca and Balmung could have just been their new designs, or it could be the way Aura sees them as giants among men. Seeing them through Sieg's eyes.. or anyone who knew their legend.
<3

Oh my god, you know what? Kite-Sora would be the ultimate shipping tool. You would be able to justifiably put her with anyone.

The like, what, ten year old Mireille is all "Hauu~! Such a rare player with the qualities of all the legendary heroes!" <3 And Kite-Sora looks at her, for a flash sees, say, Tabby, and then subconscious memories of Haseo and/or Sakisaka draw a blush.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

AuraTwilight wrote:The like, what, ten year old Mireille is all "Hauu~! Such a rare player with the qualities of all the legendary heroes!" <3 And Kite-Sora looks at her, for a flash sees, say, Tabby, and then subconscious memories of Haseo and/or Sakisaka draw a blush.
Its funny you mention Mireille, because I was about to. Sora gets a plus to her heart meter when you open treasures, much like Mistral (and more than likely Mireille if she was playable.)

I think this happens with a few characters, not just Mistral, but it still made me think of this thread.
Well, first time I've seen kite-sora I think, WTF is a girl?! that completely screw up what kite was, using a chibi-like character with stupid actitude (much alike tokyo).
No.
burai

Post by burai »

sorry if I sound rude, but what you mean with no? no what?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

No to "it screwing up Kite" and no to your implication that Kite and Tokio are similar.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Never.....Ever.....EVER....Imply that Kite and Tokio are "similar", ever again. Such Blasphemy shall NOT be tolerated. >_<
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I think he was saying that "Sora" was like Tokio, not Kite...
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I think he was saying that "Sora" was like Tokio, not Kite...
Yes.

I was referring to Kite-Sora as well (as well as the "it ruins Kite" part). So my answer stays no.

...and the general typing and.. well everything he said.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:I think he was saying that "Sora" was like Tokio, not Kite...
It does not matter. It is STILL BLASPHEMY. No character shall be implied as similar to Tokio in this series, not even Piroshi-san. >3>
burai

Post by burai »

I was refering to sora, sora do "funny" things like tokyo. I love kite, but I hate when they do this kind of stuff, like shugo. Sorry, I only express my opinion, if you like kite (sora) or no it's your problem, I'm just saying i don't like this type of characters being the starring of the serie, it's just that, don't get angry for a thing I said, I'm not here for fight, just talk about the future of .hack cuz I really care.

Sorry for my english, the misunderstood and for me being some disrespectful. I try to not sound bad but it's dificult, hope you understand

See ya!
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

We're not mad at you, Burai, don't worry about it.
I was refering to sora, sora do "funny" things like tokyo.
Are you talking about Sora from .hack//Sign? Because we're discussing a different Sora. I know, it's kind of confusing, isn't it?
burai

Post by burai »

Are you talking about Sora from .hack//Sign? Because we're discussing a different Sora. I know, it's kind of confusing, isn't it?
Yeah is very confusing, but no, I'm talking about kite (sora), Its like the cross rengeki thing she gets mad (in a funny way) and has the cat ears, that seems to me kinda funny.

PD: sora (haseo) also is funny, why the hell cccorp has to give the same name for many characters?
PD2:thanks for the support :)

-----------------------------

Back to the thing of crackpot theory:

The first time I heard about hack//link and that all characters will return I was thinking (Tokyo dreams he enter the world).
Even now, I'm think that something we're missing, "the girl of tokyo dreams" (AIKA) being so similar to saika. He can't enter the world because he didn't register for the toss. And just this girl appears from nowhere and give him the chance to enter and meet all the characters that the guy from the game store mention to him? Too much coincidence. Can someone go deeper with this? I don't know if you guys think like me about this, but i really want to get to the bottom of this. Because cc says that the .hack series will end with this, and I think some things are missing, and if all this is a Tokyo's dream or a aura's dream? then the plot is not solved yet.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

She doesn't get mad, and she doesn't have cat ears. Those ears are customization items that can be put on any character.

Too tired to address the rest of that post right now.
burai

Post by burai »

Too tired to address the rest of that post right now
Because I don't speak english or translate to spanish very well I can't understand what you mean by address. It's like quote?

-------------
Has someone see during the teaser (from kite (sora)) the words that appeared?

"ALTIMIT ABSOLUTE OS"
"The World 0"

A new OS and a new revision? This only make me think more about a game, most for the part of the OS (but still could be an anime or manga or OVA? lol)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Even now, I'm think that something we're missing, "the girl of tokyo dreams" (AIKA) being so similar to saika. He can't enter the world because he didn't register for the toss. And just this girl appears from nowhere and give him the chance to enter and meet all the characters that the guy from the game store mention to him? Too much coincidence. Can someone go deeper with this? I don't know if you guys think like me about this, but i really want to get to the bottom of this. Because cc says that the .hack series will end with this, and I think some things are missing, and if all this is a Tokyo's dream or a aura's dream? then the plot is not solved yet.
AIKA is a friendly AIDA that lives in Saika's head (AIKA is AIDA-infecting Saika, but they are friends instead of slave and master like the AIDA victims in GU), and because of that AIKA looks like a fairy princess version of Saika. AIKA's job was to look through different games and find a hero who could help Saika save her brother, and when Tokio saved her from a monster in another game, thinking it's an ordinary quest, she chooses him. That's why Saika gives Tokio access to The World R:X and takes him into the game.

Officially, everything is real (and Tokio only thought the part with the princess was a dream, it actually happened and he forgot it), but in my theory, it is effectively all virtual reality mixed with Aura's dream.
Because I don't speak english or translate to spanish very well I can't understand what you mean by address. It's like quote?
by "address" she means "answer" or "discuss", so she is saying "I'm too tired to answer these questions right now" or "I'm too tired to keep talking about what you said."
Has someone see during the teaser (from kite (sora)) the words that appeared?

"ALTIMIT ABSOLUTE OS"
"The World 0"

A new OS and a new revision? This only make me think more about a game, most for the part of the OS (but still could be an anime or manga or OVA? lol)
We know that .hack//Link is the last game, and that apparently there's an anime on the way. I think it's an anime, considering the anime segments of the trailer and that there's already a manga.

And yes, it does look like a new OS and a new revision. Gosh, they're using up those things like toilet paper, lol!

Hope you can understand me fine, Burai. I know how tough it is to be learning English. :)
burai

Post by burai »

I understand, thanks Aura twilight :)

BTW, I know about AIKA being an AIDA in the head of Saika, but that of AIKA search for a hero no, thanks for the info!

It could be an anime, but I can think it's an anime because CC says time before there is going to be an anime, not because the last event of 2024 is an anime video, that doesn't matter. In G.U. exist jack online, and that is anime too, I prefer wait until CC announce something, hopely in TGS.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, but Online Jack was just part of the GU games, and not an independent product like Liminality was to the first four games.

Since we know for a fact that //Link is thelast game, it pretty much HAS to be an anime (and yes, you're right, there's always atleast one manga and one anime to go along with every set of games).