The OST artist.

Erich

The OST artist.

Post by Erich »

Who is the album artist for the .hack//link OST? I can't quite seem to find it, and i'm not 100% sure on this translation my friend gave me.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Re: The OST artist.

Post by Kouen »

I read somewhere that the artist for the //LINK OST is the same as all the other games. BooHooWoo(?)/Chikayo Fukuda/Lien. I believe BooHooWoo is the former name for the group now known as Lien and Chikayo Fukuda is the main vocalist for it.
Twilisapien

Post by Twilisapien »

yeah i don't hear much about boohoowoo
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

It said in the credits for TRILOGY that the vocals for the songs are done by Tomoyo Mitami (forgot the exact name but it's something like that), and the lyrics were written by Chikayo Fukuda. I'm pretty sure that Fukuda plays a major part in most of the songs except for the actual singing :P
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:It said in the credits for TRILOGY that the vocals for the songs are done by Tomoyo Mitami (forgot the exact name but it's something like that), and the lyrics were written by Chikayo Fukuda. I'm pretty sure that Fukuda plays a major part in most of the songs except for the actual singing :P
Ah I see, I completely forgot about Tomoyo Mitani and subbed Chikayo Fukuda's name in instead. So Tomoyo Mitani is the vocalist used for all major .hack games so far with Chikayo Fukuda writing the lyrics.
Rozalin

Post by Rozalin »

Well I did here the songs Chikayo Fukuda/Lien is pretty good out of the OST beside the ones That did the G.U./Trilogy songs I can't wait for my CD to come in the mail but the OST is pretty good.
tsukasa-kun

Post by tsukasa-kun »

No idea who the artist is, but the pics are awesome, especially those of Tsukasa and Subaru, and Kite and Balmung.